Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,627 members, 7,861,942 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 12:11 AM

Rita Dominic From Way Before - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rita Dominic From Way Before (12591 Views)

Linda Ikeji Pictures From Way Back (before Blogging) Plus She's Adorable / Young Genevieve Nnaji (From Way Before) / Venus And Serena Williams From Way Before! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rita Dominic From Way Before by treylaw: 7:23pm On Dec 29, 2010
Whoa!

Senior Rita did not bleach, people! That pix was taken in the night without flash and now wey money don come, her skin suppose to dey shine now, what d'you expect?
Re: Rita Dominic From Way Before by playmate(f): 7:58pm On Dec 29, 2010
awww. . . she was such a cutey. kiss kiss
Re: Rita Dominic From Way Before by tlops(m): 8:51pm On Dec 29, 2010
her legs looks very dark except she's wearing leggings!
Re: Rita Dominic From Way Before by MMM2(m): 6:36am On Dec 30, 2010
but i thought rita was based in abroad or it is a rumour.
Re: Rita Dominic From Way Before by Ranoscky(m): 1:10pm On Dec 30, 2010
undecided
Re: Rita Dominic From Way Before by MrCork2: 1:23pm On Dec 30, 2010
she is uglier like most Nairaland chickas actualy undecided
Re: Rita Dominic From Way Before by Nobody: 4:36pm On Dec 30, 2010
Goodness me! Still trying to comprehend why skin complexion/shade/tone/bleaching/toning/light-skinned this, dark-skinned that is such a big deal in Nigeria. What fascination do you Nigerians really have with people's skin tones? The issue of an individual's skin tone has to come up in every other thread. Jeeeeeeez!!

The girl in the photo is obviously Rita and I don't understand how someone can label that girl as "dark".
Re: Rita Dominic From Way Before by sameolg616(m): 11:07pm On Dec 30, 2010
whether she is light,dark,blue or red, she is still gorgeous, she has the loveliest grin in the industry, lovely dentition, wan meet, any1 got her contact
Re: Rita Dominic From Way Before by natural101(m): 4:57pm On Dec 31, 2010
i wish i was born and grown up by then, i could have , u know now?
Re: Rita Dominic From Way Before by Ranoscky(m): 6:55pm On Jan 03, 2011
Good Girl:

Goodness me! Still trying to comprehend why skin complexion/shade/tone/bleaching/toning/light-skinned this, dark-skinned that is such a big deal in Nigeria. What fascination do you Nigerians really have with people's skin tones? The issue of an individual's skin tone has to come up in every other thread. Jeeeeeeez!!

The girl in the photo is obviously Rita and I don't understand how someone can label that girl as "dark".
They'r all J-lloin her, and nothin else!
Re: Rita Dominic From Way Before by Nobody: 5:14pm On Jan 05, 2011
she looked prerrie then also, only d complexion change,
Re: Rita Dominic From Way Before by Brianflair(m): 3:20am On Jun 09, 2012
treylaw: Rita Performing a song at her high school FGC Ikot-Ekpene in the late 80's
Truly that is the college dining hall performing xmas carol or something like that. Big difference

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

De-Code: "Why No Afropop Artistes Can Win A Grammy" / Ini Edo Cancels Akwa Ibom Festival As State Mourns Church Collapse Victims / Nancy Isime: "I Had Several Suicidal Thoughts Growing Up"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.