Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,322 members, 7,815,625 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:31 PM

Crucial Boundaries In A Relationship Blu03's Opinion. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Crucial Boundaries In A Relationship Blu03's Opinion. (325 Views)

As A Guy Have You Experienced This In A Relationship? / Opinion: What Hustling Guys Should Note Before Dating Flashy/Materialistic Lady / Guys & Girls That Wear Glasses Are Safe To Date - Opinion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Crucial Boundaries In A Relationship Blu03's Opinion. by Nobody: 2:57pm On Mar 20, 2020
Recently, i've been reading a book by my favorite blogger. I just got to a chapter 'Boundaries' and i've decided to highlight several of it's points here concerning romance.
Every healthy relationship has boundaries. By that, i mean the delineation between two people's responsibility for their own problems and values. In a toxic relationship though, both individuals use the other to escape their problems.
The problem begins when there is a rufusal to acknowledge and respect that clear line. When one either expects his/her partner to take responsibility for their problems or takes too much responsibility for his/her partner's problems.
Setting this boundaries doesn't mean you can't help your partner or be supported in return. But accepting that it is simply a CHOICE, and not an act one is obligated or entitled to...
TYPING.
Re: Crucial Boundaries In A Relationship Blu03's Opinion. by Nobody: 2:57pm On Mar 20, 2020
In any toxic relationship, there is the entitled partner who blames others for their action and so doing, paints themselves as the the victim so they will recieve love and attention.
And
The second entitled partner who take the blame for other's action and aim to 'fix' it so they with recieve love and appreciation.
THE VICTIM AND THE SAVER...
This playes out in majority of our relationships. Where we feel that it is our RIGHT to attend to our partner's every whim. Or to have ours satisfied. If it a choice, it's alright... But not because of our insecurities... Often we have to ask ourselves that important question
"IF I REFUSE OR I AM REFUSED, HOW WOULD THE RELATIONSHIP CHANGE?"
Re: Crucial Boundaries In A Relationship Blu03's Opinion. by Froshloaded: 3:01pm On Mar 20, 2020
LOVE OF MY LIFE IS BACK cry cry
Re: Crucial Boundaries In A Relationship Blu03's Opinion. by Naomila: 3:03pm On Mar 20, 2020
Froshloaded:

see this one..cheesy
Re: Crucial Boundaries In A Relationship Blu03's Opinion. by Froshloaded: 3:04pm On Mar 20, 2020
Naomila:

see this one..cheesy
Re: Crucial Boundaries In A Relationship Blu03's Opinion. by Davash222(m): 3:05pm On Mar 20, 2020
Froshloaded:
Person first son
Re: Crucial Boundaries In A Relationship Blu03's Opinion. by Froshloaded: 3:06pm On Mar 20, 2020
Davash222:

Person first son
Re: Crucial Boundaries In A Relationship Blu03's Opinion. by Nobody: 3:16pm On Mar 20, 2020
Froshloaded:
goodafternoon dear
Re: Crucial Boundaries In A Relationship Blu03's Opinion. by Froshloaded: 3:17pm On Mar 20, 2020
Blu03:
goodafternoon dear
Wtfish shocked
Afternoon
How are you
Re: Crucial Boundaries In A Relationship Blu03's Opinion. by AstroG: 6:25pm On Mar 20, 2020
sad

(1) (Reply)

No Woman Is A Gold Digger To The Right Man. No Man Is Stingy To The Right Woman / All These Giveaways / COVID-19: Price Of Things In Your Area

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.