Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,446 members, 7,816,028 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:00 AM

'you All Claim You Can Heal, Why The Silence Now' - Primate Ayodele To Pastors - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 'you All Claim You Can Heal, Why The Silence Now' - Primate Ayodele To Pastors (2455 Views)

Paying January Salary To Pastors By Fr Kelvin Ugwu / Bishop Oyedepo To Pastors: "Don't Use Church Money To Fund Personal Lifestyle" / Daddy Freeze, Crazeclown: Doctor Saves Life In Theatre You Take Gifts To Pastors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'you All Claim You Can Heal, Why The Silence Now' - Primate Ayodele To Pastors by Buliwyf: 6:20pm On Mar 22, 2020
Rennie303:

He is a prayer answering God... All what is happening right now is just the signs of the end time... Mathew 24...Mind you.. It isn't a TV thing.... Go there and see for yourself

Go where and see what nonsense? You must be joking. You think I was born yesterday right? Lol

End times my ass. Suddenly you all can't do miracles again because of end time lol

1 Like

Re: 'you All Claim You Can Heal, Why The Silence Now' - Primate Ayodele To Pastors by Nobody: 6:42pm On Mar 22, 2020
AntiChristian:
Audio healing or Miracle don catch Covid 19 itself.
You are just so dumb,Some of this epidemics were foretold that it will happen,mind you if not for the prayers been prayed Nigeria and other African countries would have buried almost half of its population
Re: 'you All Claim You Can Heal, Why The Silence Now' - Primate Ayodele To Pastors by Nobody: 6:43pm On Mar 22, 2020
Buliwyf:

Go where and see what nonsense? You must be joking. You think I was born yesterday right? Lol

End times my ass. Suddenly you all can't do miracles again because of end time lol

Only a fool will say that there is no good
Re: 'you All Claim You Can Heal, Why The Silence Now' - Primate Ayodele To Pastors by AntiChristian: 7:04pm On Mar 22, 2020
otuekong1:

You are just so dumb,Some of this epidemics were foretold that it will happen,mind you if not for the prayers been prayed Nigeria and other African countries would have buried almost half of its population

About 5,500 have died in Italy and about 60k cases!

Obviously there are prayers there too.

But it's not about prayers! Whoever is meant to have it or die by it will surely...

Destiny is certain!

1 Like

Re: 'you All Claim You Can Heal, Why The Silence Now' - Primate Ayodele To Pastors by Buliwyf: 7:14pm On Mar 22, 2020
otuekong1:

Only a fool will say that there is no good

And you are the only fool here because that's not even what we are arguing about brain-dead buffoon.

1 Like

Re: 'you All Claim You Can Heal, Why The Silence Now' - Primate Ayodele To Pastors by Nobody: 8:39pm On Mar 22, 2020
AntiChristian:

About 5,500 have died in Italy and about 60k cases!

Obviously there are prayers there too.

But it's not about prayers! Whoever is meant to have it or die by it will surely...

Destiny is certain!
Your ignorance,is alarming at times sin brings plaques

Re: 'you All Claim You Can Heal, Why The Silence Now' - Primate Ayodele To Pastors by Nobody: 8:41pm On Mar 22, 2020
Buliwyf:

And you are the only fool here because that's not even what we are arguing about brain-dead buffoon.
Grow up boy,its your type that shouts JESUS ,we you are faced with accident or armed robbery attack
Re: 'you All Claim You Can Heal, Why The Silence Now' - Primate Ayodele To Pastors by Buliwyf: 8:47pm On Mar 22, 2020
otuekong1:

Grow up boy,its your type that shouts JESUS ,we you are faced with accident or armed robbery attack

Another moronic statement filled with assumption and generalisations lol. You don't even know my religion. You are just mouthing off. That's a sign of stupidity.
Re: 'you All Claim You Can Heal, Why The Silence Now' - Primate Ayodele To Pastors by AntiChristian: 6:26am On Mar 23, 2020
[quote author=otuekong1 post=87676096][/quote]

Everyone is ignorant as there's something we don't know. Even Jesus and the holy spirit was ignorant of the hour.

Those who are to die will die.
Re: 'you All Claim You Can Heal, Why The Silence Now' - Primate Ayodele To Pastors by Nobody: 10:45am On Mar 23, 2020
AntiChristian:

Everyone is ignorant as there's something we don't know. Even Jesus and the holy spirit was ignorant of the hour.

Those who are to die will die.
Mr Terrorist will you shut up,eya because Muhammed died of diseases
Re: 'you All Claim You Can Heal, Why The Silence Now' - Primate Ayodele To Pastors by AntiChristian: 6:05pm On Mar 23, 2020
otuekong1:

Mr Terrorist will you shut up,eya because Muhammed died of diseases

What's the name of the disease?

Anuofia!
Re: 'you All Claim You Can Heal, Why The Silence Now' - Primate Ayodele To Pastors by Nobody: 9:06pm On Mar 23, 2020
AntiChristian:

What's the name of the disease?

Anuofia!
Clownish boy
Re: 'you All Claim You Can Heal, Why The Silence Now' - Primate Ayodele To Pastors by AntiChristian: 7:40am On Mar 24, 2020
otuekong1:

Clownish boy

Your Lord Jesus was sentenced to death by a form of hanging i.e.crucifixtion.

What disease killed Muhammad you foolish liar!
Re: 'you All Claim You Can Heal, Why The Silence Now' - Primate Ayodele To Pastors by Rennie303: 11:55pm On Mar 25, 2020
Buliwyf:

It will shock you la Las.... I won't beg you to believe.... Hell is not a joke.. Be careful in what you say and do...
Re: 'you All Claim You Can Heal, Why The Silence Now' - Primate Ayodele To Pastors by Buliwyf: 12:19am On Mar 26, 2020
Rennie303:

It will shock you la Las.... I won't beg you to believe.... Hell is not a joke.. Be careful in what you say and do...

More foolishness. Guy heal someone and lets see. Show the power. lol. Fake bleeps.
Re: 'you All Claim You Can Heal, Why The Silence Now' - Primate Ayodele To Pastors by Rennie303: 9:03am On Mar 26, 2020
Buliwyf:

More foolishness. Guy heal someone and lets see. Show the power. lol. Fake bleeps.

Let me ask you a simple question... Did God send any plague to the land of Egypt?
Re: 'you All Claim You Can Heal, Why The Silence Now' - Primate Ayodele To Pastors by Buliwyf: 9:24am On Mar 26, 2020
Rennie303:

Let me ask you a simple question... Did God send any plague to the land of Egypt?

Let me ask you a simple question....Did Thanos wipe out half of all living creatures by using the Infinity Gauntlet?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'you All Claim You Can Heal, Why The Silence Now' - Primate Ayodele To Pastors by flamingREED(m): 10:21am On Mar 26, 2020
Ezekiel 14:19-20 (KJV) ...if I send a pestilence into that land, and pour out my fury upon it in blood, to cut off from it man and beast:
Though Noah, Daniel, and Job, were in it, as I live, saith the Lord GOD, they shall deliver neither son nor daughter; they shall but deliver their own souls by their righteousness.

God's Swordsman.
Re: 'you All Claim You Can Heal, Why The Silence Now' - Primate Ayodele To Pastors by StrikeBack(m): 10:25am On Mar 26, 2020
Buliwyf:

Let me ask you a simple question....Did Thanos wipe out half of all living creatures by using the Infinity Gauntlet?
savage
Re: 'you All Claim You Can Heal, Why The Silence Now' - Primate Ayodele To Pastors by Rennie303: 1:37pm On Mar 26, 2020
Buliwyf:

Hahaha... you can't answer that.... as expected

(1) (2) (Reply)

What About First Fruit? / An Exclusive Interview With Pastor W.F Kumuyi / Greasy Grace, Another Gospel And The Neo-nicolaitans

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.