Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:54 PM

Blood From Nose, Help - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Blood From Nose, Help (498 Views)

Woman Seen Smoking Shisha Through Nose Leaves Viewers Astonished / Somebody Please Help , I Am Passing Out Blood From My Penis / 3 Diy Remedy That Will Remove Blackheads From Nose Instantly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Blood From Nose, Help by seedorfg(m): 3:40pm On Mar 20, 2020
My girlfriend just told me yesterday that she's not feeling fine, though she had a cattarh (she use to has carttarh) and cough. that when she was at work yesterday she wanted to sneeze out from her nose, but surprisigly she sneeze out blood from her nose. I asked her if she perceive sniper, detergent soup or petrol and she said no, so guys what can it be, because we're confused right now. And she said this is the first time of such incident.

Please your contributions is needed @ experts.

1 Like

Re: Blood From Nose, Help by 24krests: 3:41pm On Mar 20, 2020
It is well
Re: Blood From Nose, Help by SUPERPACK: 3:42pm On Mar 20, 2020
corona...
Re: Blood From Nose, Help by MineBitcoin(m): 3:43pm On Mar 20, 2020
Coronavirus, make she go for check up
Re: Blood From Nose, Help by seedorfg(m): 3:46pm On Mar 20, 2020
She's has been like that before corona o, pls guys let's deal with the blood from nose, it's very important
Re: Blood From Nose, Help by Sirseedorf(m): 4:21pm On Mar 20, 2020
Internal problem I think, hope is not a misuse of drugs or maybe she has injury in her nose.

1 Like

Re: Blood From Nose, Help by seedorfg(m): 5:55pm On Mar 20, 2020
I don't really know
Re: Blood From Nose, Help by SapphirePRINCEX(f): 6:25pm On Mar 20, 2020
It's often a symptom of Leukemia.
Take her to the hospital.

1 Like

Re: Blood From Nose, Help by seedorfg(m): 8:06pm On Mar 20, 2020
Leukemia is cancer right?

Is leukemia treatable, and hope the treatment is not much expensive ?

@SapphirePRINCE
Re: Blood From Nose, Help by Nobody: 8:52pm On Mar 20, 2020
Carry her to the hospital for proper diagnosis and evaluation. To think that someone will spill out leukaemia as the cause is quite pathetic.
Self-diagnosis has truncated so many lives.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

COVID-19: Port Harcourt Mall “NEXT” Sticking To Social Distance / Why African Americans Die More Of Coronavirus / COVID-19: Daura Gets Fully-equipped Isolation Centre

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.