Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,253 members, 7,846,171 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 11:34 AM

No Woman Is A Gold Digger To The Right Man. No Man Is Stingy To The Right Woman - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / No Woman Is A Gold Digger To The Right Man. No Man Is Stingy To The Right Woman (415 Views)

My Stingy Elder Brother / My Married Elder Brother Is Having An Affair With An Igbo gold digger / Woman Is Left Close To Tears After Pals Fail To Show Up For Planned Dinner( Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

No Woman Is A Gold Digger To The Right Man. No Man Is Stingy To The Right Woman by MYZOLE: 3:43pm On Mar 20, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vPPC0gdCSIM

According to her, a man's joy is providing for a woman he calls his own. She also advices ladies whose man complains a lot about her asking him for financial assistant to walk away from the relationship because he is definitely spending his money on someone else other than you.

Do you guys agree?
Re: No Woman Is A Gold Digger To The Right Man. No Man Is Stingy To The Right Woman by crackkhaus: 4:01pm On Mar 20, 2020
On a normal day, if this ekpa had any sense, she would have understood that the only people that require financial assistance are the less-privileged.

Let her just state the real problem, so friends and family can organise crowd-funding for her.

4 Likes

Re: No Woman Is A Gold Digger To The Right Man. No Man Is Stingy To The Right Woman by Nobody: 4:38pm On Mar 20, 2020
It depends on what she means by financial assistance. I provide for my wife (present and possibly future ones) in return for her childbearing and child caring services as well as to keep me sexually content.

Of course, the provision is contingent on the fact that she performs her duties efficiently and effectively, in which case, I don't mind even throwing in an occasional bonus every now and then to keep the motivation running high.
Re: No Woman Is A Gold Digger To The Right Man. No Man Is Stingy To The Right Woman by bukatyne(f): 5:24pm On Mar 20, 2020
RisenPhoenix:
It depends on what she means by financial assistance. I provide for my wife (present and possibly future ones) in return for her childbearing and child caring services as well as to keep me sexually content.

Of course, the provision is contingent on the fact that she performs her duties efficiently and effectively, in which case, I don't mind even throwing in an occasional bonus every now and then to keep the motivation running high.

Interesting grin

As long as you keep motivation high, she keeps up her duties and everyone is happy.

What happens when a party can't keep up their duties?

You and this polygamy sha.

Hope you will invite us when it happens.
Re: No Woman Is A Gold Digger To The Right Man. No Man Is Stingy To The Right Woman by Nobody: 5:33pm On Mar 20, 2020
bukatyne:

Interesting grin

As long as you keep motivation high, she keeps up her duties and everyone is happy.

What happens when a party can't keep up their duties?

What happens when your business partner fails to fulfill his part of the contract?

bukatyne:

You and this polygamy sha.

Hope you will invite us when it happens.

It is part of my master plan. I don't trust that a single woman can keep me comfortable enough in my old age. When the time is right.

1 Like

Re: No Woman Is A Gold Digger To The Right Man. No Man Is Stingy To The Right Woman by bukatyne(f): 5:37pm On Mar 20, 2020
RisenPhoenix:

1. What happens when your business partner fails to fulfill his part of the contract?

It is part of my master plan. I don't trust that a single woman can keep me comfortable enough in my old age. When the time is right.

1. Tell me na

2. So we should wait till you are old? Hian! I want to eat party jolly jare. Marry number 2 now and number 4 can come in old age.
Re: No Woman Is A Gold Digger To The Right Man. No Man Is Stingy To The Right Woman by Nobody: 5:41pm On Mar 20, 2020
bukatyne:

1. Tell me na

2. So we should wait till you are old? Hian! I want to eat party jolly jare. Marry number 2 now and number 4 can come in old age.

No. I will not marry a woman when I cannot provide fully for her and our kids. I am still building my business and I don't want to commit funds to females.

Anyway, my wife is still young. She's not fully past her prime.

My plan is only for 3.

1 Like

Re: No Woman Is A Gold Digger To The Right Man. No Man Is Stingy To The Right Woman by Ephort: 5:53pm On Mar 20, 2020
I guess you have never met acutely stingy men that are even stingy to themselves too, or thirsty and insatiable babes that are never content. At no point should you generalize.
Re: No Woman Is A Gold Digger To The Right Man. No Man Is Stingy To The Right Woman by Amanee(f): 7:36pm On Mar 20, 2020
Ephort:
I guess you have never met acutely stingy men that are even stingy to themselves too, or thirsty and insatiable babes that are never content. At no point should you generalize.

So true
Re: No Woman Is A Gold Digger To The Right Man. No Man Is Stingy To The Right Woman by Vyolet(f): 7:46pm On Mar 20, 2020
RisenPhoenix:

No. I will not marry a woman when I cannot provide fully for her and our kids. I am still building my business and I don't want to commit funds to females.

Anyway, my wife is still young. She's not fully past her prime.

My plan is only for 3.
Just curious, are you a Muslim?
Re: No Woman Is A Gold Digger To The Right Man. No Man Is Stingy To The Right Woman by Nobody: 7:53pm On Mar 20, 2020
Vyolet:

Just curious, are you a Muslim?

Because I believe that polygamy is a viable system? Lol, no.

For what it's worth, and since people always feel the need to put a handle on others for the sake of argument, I am a theist. This is because I think that the argument for a creator makes logical sense, but I am not currently affiliated to any organised religion. I was once a christian, but no longer subscribe to it now.
Re: No Woman Is A Gold Digger To The Right Man. No Man Is Stingy To The Right Woman by Sotland: 8:21pm On Mar 20, 2020
RisenPhoenix:

Because I believe that polygamy is a viable system? Lol, no.

For what it's worth, and since people always feel the need to put a handle on others for the sake of argument, I am a theist. This is because I think that the argument for a creator makes logical sense, but I am not currently affiliated to any organised religion. I was once a christian, but no longer subscribe to it now.

If polygamy is an option for you.Please ensure you have the resources to take care of your family. Even out grandfathers that dive into polygamy were rich.. The poor among them didn't... But wait a sec, logically, One wife, One problem.. Why will you want to shoulder multiple problems? lol
Re: No Woman Is A Gold Digger To The Right Man. No Man Is Stingy To The Right Woman by Nobody: 8:35pm On Mar 20, 2020
Sotland:

If polygamy is an option for you.Please ensure you have the resources to take care of your family. Even out grandfathers that dive into polygamy were rich.. The poor among them didn't... But wait a sec, logically, One wife, One problem.. Why will you want to shoulder multiple problems? lol

Yes. Resources are what is holding me back for the moment. I can marry again now but that could throw off my financial plan for the future. I need to ensure that I can still provide for my family post retirement. My business is still growing but not yet at that stage.

Wives are only problems when the man has poor control over his home. I have not had any abnormal problems with my one wife, so not anticipating more problems with 10. Our grandfathers never had any problems with many wives. Hausas never seem to have any problems with their multiple wives.

(1) (Reply)

Nothing to see / Family Pressure / Stop Spoiling Your Children In The Name Of Discipline

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.