Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,554 members, 7,816,344 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:52 AM

My Married Elder Brother Is Having An Affair With An Igbo gold digger - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Married Elder Brother Is Having An Affair With An Igbo gold digger (3652 Views)

I Have Been Having An Affair With My Elder Brother's Wife – Nigerian Man Reveals / My Wife Is Having An Affair With Filling Station Manager / Living With My Married Elder Sister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Married Elder Brother Is Having An Affair With An Igbo gold digger by NotoriousBiggyS: 8:21pm On Feb 06, 2022
My elder brother who is married have a side chik who is from anambra state. I have so much love for my elder brother wife because she's such a good woman. My brother use to call this gold digging anambra girl so much that he tells her everything going on in his nuclear family affairs even in my present I feel jealous about that because I like his wife so much that I feel like telling the wife about this. Will it be bad or good idea if I expose this mothe*fuc*King gold digger of a girl to my brother wife before she breaks her home?
Re: My Married Elder Brother Is Having An Affair With An Igbo gold digger by bmdmix11: 8:24pm On Feb 06, 2022
lol nuclear family.
grin its bout to explode

10 Likes

Re: My Married Elder Brother Is Having An Affair With An Igbo gold digger by Jerryherd: 8:26pm On Feb 06, 2022
Anonymous tip off

Send a message to your sister in law with the perfect description and how to catch the yam legged bitch trying to ruin your brother's family

Remember if things get worse and you keep shut... your brother's family would be ruined, your nephews and niece would grow up with single parents, and your brother's life is in danger

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Married Elder Brother Is Having An Affair With An Igbo gold digger by athaboi(f): 8:28pm On Feb 06, 2022
NotoriousBiggyS:
My elder brother who is married have a side chik who is from anambra state. I have so much love for my elder brother wife because she's such a good woman. My brother use to call this gold digging anambra girl so much that he tells her everything going on in his nuclear family affairs even in my present I feel jealous about that because I like his wife so much that I feel like telling the wife about this. Will it be bad or good idea if I expose this mothe*fuc*King gold digger of a girl to my brother wife before she breaks her home?
shameless poor man! Igbo kill you there

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Married Elder Brother Is Having An Affair With An Igbo gold digger by Haakeem(m): 8:32pm On Feb 06, 2022
Jerryherd:
Anonymous tip off

Send a message to your sister in law with the perfect description and how to catch the yam legged bitch trying to ruin your brother's family

Remember if things get worse and you keep shut... your brother's family would be ruined, your nephews and niece would grow up with single parents, and your brother's life is in danger
The yam leg caught me thoucheesy

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Married Elder Brother Is Having An Affair With An Igbo gold digger by Coolliot: 8:34pm On Feb 06, 2022
Always igbo ladies.

2 Likes

Re: My Married Elder Brother Is Having An Affair With An Igbo gold digger by Haakeem(m): 8:36pm On Feb 06, 2022
Op, you created this thread to trol on the igbo's right?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Married Elder Brother Is Having An Affair With An Igbo gold digger by donbachi(m): 8:40pm On Feb 06, 2022
Why not talk king solomon of his time,u call elder brother to stop seeing her.than to abuse the girl.

2 Likes

Re: My Married Elder Brother Is Having An Affair With An Igbo gold digger by okoroemeka(m): 9:01pm On Feb 06, 2022
bmdmix11:
lol nuclear family.
grin its bout to explode
and if it explodes everybody must collect sharpnel wound,I don't discuss my family issues with a side chick that's taboo,they are just meant to be fvcked and cast aside until the next session but if you get emotional and lovey lovey with side chicks then you are cheating and unfaithful to your wife.
Re: My Married Elder Brother Is Having An Affair With An Igbo gold digger by Golan007: 9:01pm On Feb 06, 2022
grin
Re: My Married Elder Brother Is Having An Affair With An Igbo gold digger by rickpat(m): 9:06pm On Feb 06, 2022
tribal war loading.... Lol...bro you shouldn't have involved tribe in this issue...is the tribal the issue or the affair?... anyways talk to your bro about the possible consequences of his actions cus even if you tell the wife,if your bro wants to still continue the affair he will
Re: My Married Elder Brother Is Having An Affair With An Igbo gold digger by Aboks(m): 9:14pm On Feb 06, 2022
Okokobioko
Re: My Married Elder Brother Is Having An Affair With An Igbo gold digger by Boogyman557: 9:17pm On Feb 06, 2022
Holly Gram cool AMABOBI D MANCHI..

MIND ur BUSINESS!

if e de PAIN u 2much

BUY better KALA and JAZZ in the anambra GIRL unit and BLAST her yam leg drop 4 GROUND b4 people go begin ask waiting happen..

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN
Re: My Married Elder Brother Is Having An Affair With An Igbo gold digger by Eben91: 9:27pm On Feb 06, 2022
NotoriousBiggyS:
Why you want spoil show for my igbo sister, your brother is obsessed with igbo girls but tribalism no allow am marry igbo girl and the same tribalism is now affecting you.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Married Elder Brother Is Having An Affair With An Igbo gold digger by Nobody: 10:30pm On Feb 06, 2022
Nairaland war wan start for here. grin grin
Make I better dey go my house before them go break my head. cool

1 Like

Re: My Married Elder Brother Is Having An Affair With An Igbo gold digger by Nobody: 10:40pm On Feb 06, 2022
Nairaland and tribalism war!! angry
Re: My Married Elder Brother Is Having An Affair With An Igbo gold digger by odinson1(m): 10:42pm On Feb 06, 2022
NotoriousBiggyS:

I'm sure she denies him sex every damn time and that is Why he opted for a side chick.

Listen here young man,if you expose your brother to his wife,it will not only ruin their marriage but you and your brothers will become sworn enemies forever(if he finds out you exposed him).

The best thing to do is talk to your brother and try to know why he has a side chick, probably his sex life with his wife is boring as hell,maybe.

Don't because of a woman ruin your bond between your brother. Advice him that he should stop as cheating is bad,but DO NOT expose him to his wife.

3 Likes

Re: My Married Elder Brother Is Having An Affair With An Igbo gold digger by odinson1(m): 10:46pm On Feb 06, 2022
G
Re: My Married Elder Brother Is Having An Affair With An Igbo gold digger by frozen70(f): 10:56pm On Feb 06, 2022
NotoriousBiggyS:

If she breaks her home, be bold enough to blame your brother

Meanwhile, stay away from his affairs

His wife will dig him up one day, all she need is just a clue

As for your brother, that lady or woman will wreck him soon then he will learn a lesson

1 Like

Re: My Married Elder Brother Is Having An Affair With An Igbo gold digger by Kobojunkie: 11:00pm On Feb 06, 2022
NotoriousBiggyS:
Will it be bad or good idea if I expose this mothe*fuc*King gold digger of a girl to my brother wife before she breaks her home?
Um.... your brother is the problem here, not the gold digger, and yes, it is a good idea for you to expose your brother's infidelity to his wife so she at least begins to take precautions for her sake and her children's. undecided

1 Like

Re: My Married Elder Brother Is Having An Affair With An Igbo gold digger by Thermodynamics(m): 11:12pm On Feb 06, 2022
Ekpa, nor go think of making money and starting your own family, de there de chuck your ugly head for another person marriage.
If you like give yourself heart attack for Igbo matter, if you nor de careful your hatred for Igbo go give you high BP grin.

That big fool when de say Igbo girls get yam leg, eh, leave am like that, some men like the yam leg, na sign say she thick and carry something huge for back.
Igbo women are the prettiest women in Nigeria, followed by the Fulani women.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Married Elder Brother Is Having An Affair With An Igbo gold digger by Truvelisback(m): 11:20pm On Feb 06, 2022
NotoriousBiggyS:
Don't do so. Make e no backfire u. Just mind ur business.
Re: My Married Elder Brother Is Having An Affair With An Igbo gold digger by Southernigbo: 5:57am On Feb 07, 2022
fornication takes away blessings from an otherwise blessed person. I fear ur brother might become poor or lose opportunities if he doesn't stop

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Married Elder Brother Is Having An Affair With An Igbo gold digger by DroppingLiquid: 6:00am On Feb 07, 2022
Literally and figuratively grin grin
bmdmix11:
lol nuclear family.
grin its bout to explode
Re: My Married Elder Brother Is Having An Affair With An Igbo gold digger by Great007: 6:19am On Feb 07, 2022
NotoriousBiggyS:

I think charity should begin at home. Diplomatically engage your elder brother first. He has an integral role here and he is the one exposing his family to danger. This can be dangerous to his family if the side chick has evil intentions. If you only focus on the side chic and you get her exposed and chased a way, you have not dealt with the root, your brother will get another side chic and still be exposing family secrets. Let us call a spade a spade, he is number one at fault here and the root cause of the problem.

Telling your sister in law first may aggravate the situation.

Not that I am excusing the side chick. This is just one out of many girls around. Dealing with this one, your brother will move to another one and possibly become more secretive.

If approaching your brother doesn't work, find means of bring an older person that your elder brother is answerable to into the picture.

3 Likes

Re: My Married Elder Brother Is Having An Affair With An Igbo gold digger by Nobody: 7:02am On Feb 07, 2022
Speak to your brother and let him know how you feel.

1 Like

Re: My Married Elder Brother Is Having An Affair With An Igbo gold digger by Rickmann: 7:06am On Feb 07, 2022
NotoriousBiggyS:

Oga close ur mouth and mind ur business..
If ur mouth dey scratch you, talk to ur brother .
Re: My Married Elder Brother Is Having An Affair With An Igbo gold digger by agadez007(m): 7:40am On Feb 07, 2022
The o.p is a foolish man

2 Likes

Re: My Married Elder Brother Is Having An Affair With An Igbo gold digger by Qatar2022: 8:03am On Feb 07, 2022
NotoriousBiggyS:
Your brother will hate you and he will still continue the cheating but with a change of plan, if you can defend it tell her

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Slept With Our Driver Just To Have Children For My Hubby / Random Amazing Facts / Lady Under Attack For Taking Nude Photo With Her Son

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.