Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,736 members, 7,955,798 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 03:21 PM

Zenith Bank Commiserates With Sanwo-Olu On Abule-Ado Explosion, Donates ₦100M - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Zenith Bank Commiserates With Sanwo-Olu On Abule-Ado Explosion, Donates ₦100M (21141 Views)

Abule-ado Explosion: Dangote Gives N100m Cement To Victims For Reconstruction / Abule-ado Explosion: Zenith Bank Commiserate With Sanwo-olu, Donates N100m / Zenith Bank Commissions Christmas Lighting Decoration In Victoria Island - Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zenith Bank Commiserates With Sanwo-Olu On Abule-Ado Explosion, Donates ₦100M by jaxxy(m): 7:00pm On Mar 20, 2020
Nnamebuka:
Even though this thread does not directly involve what am going to say but I'll still say it. The aloofness in the face of tragedies and serious problems in this country is one of the outstanding ills of Mr. President that history would find very hard to erase.

In my more than 30 years of existence I've never seen nor read about a leader like him. Very disappointing mostly because in this time and age, this is not the kind of leader the world need.

Jonathan was almost thesame. Going for parties shortly after major disasters. Pls we know Buhari is bad or poor bt he is not the only one. I expect more responsiveness from Jonathan who was much younger than Buhari.

One cud argue Buhari’s lapses are due to his age even tho it’s no excuse.
Re: Zenith Bank Commiserates With Sanwo-Olu On Abule-Ado Explosion, Donates ₦100M by CreekCommando: 7:11pm On Mar 20, 2020
Waste of charity! It will never get to those victims because corruption and heartlessness is a norm amongst those people asking you to donate. And even if they'd do anything, they'd first ask you ''which state do you come from'', forgetting that the disaster never struck based on state of origin. Na this Corona fit una!
Re: Zenith Bank Commiserates With Sanwo-Olu On Abule-Ado Explosion, Donates ₦100M by nutripotherbals: 7:43pm On Mar 20, 2020
How much will Tinubu donate?
Re: Zenith Bank Commiserates With Sanwo-Olu On Abule-Ado Explosion, Donates ₦100M by jham01: 10:15pm On Mar 20, 2020
Nnamebuka:
Even though this thread does not directly involve what am going to say but I'll still say it. The aloofness in the face of tragedies and serious problems in this country is one of the outstanding ills of Mr. President that history would find very hard to erase.

In my more than 30 years of existence I've never seen nor read about a leader like him. Very disappointing mostly because in this time and age, this is not the kind of leader the world need.
Very irrelevant, may be is ur P*** Nigeria need. hatred and jealousy go kill u na....
Re: Zenith Bank Commiserates With Sanwo-Olu On Abule-Ado Explosion, Donates ₦100M by Origin(f): 10:40pm On Mar 20, 2020
First of all good job.

Secondly, women have finished in zenith bank and Lagos State.... Or you people think it's only men that can do it.

Later they will do hand like equal to?

Walk the talk.
Re: Zenith Bank Commiserates With Sanwo-Olu On Abule-Ado Explosion, Donates ₦100M by petuniaevents(f): 11:41pm On Mar 20, 2020
God bless Jim ovia and zenith bank.
Re: Zenith Bank Commiserates With Sanwo-Olu On Abule-Ado Explosion, Donates ₦100M by Victortammy1(m): 12:03am On Mar 21, 2020
It's like the man at the far left corner doesn't like it wink
Re: Zenith Bank Commiserates With Sanwo-Olu On Abule-Ado Explosion, Donates ₦100M by PropertyBuying(f): 12:11am On Mar 21, 2020
Eddie360:
but d suppose to visit d people dat are affected directly and not d gov...there just going to make another thief to be richer neh kawai
Re: Zenith Bank Commiserates With Sanwo-Olu On Abule-Ado Explosion, Donates ₦100M by Kunlexity(m): 4:55am On Mar 21, 2020
Nice corporate social responsibilities from Zenith. I hope they will make use of it judiciously in order to an impact on the direct beneficiaries.
Re: Zenith Bank Commiserates With Sanwo-Olu On Abule-Ado Explosion, Donates ₦100M by mapet: 8:28am On Mar 21, 2020
jaxxy:

Nnamebuka:
:

In my more than 30 years of existence I've never seen nor read about a leader like him. Very disappointing mostly because in this time and age, this is not the kind of leader the world need
Jonathan was almost thesame. Going for parties shortly after major disasters. Pls we know Buhari is bad or poor bt he is not the only one. I expect more responsiveness from Jonathan who was much younger than Buhari.

One cud argue Buhari’s lapses are due to his age even tho it’s no excuse.

Pardon him, he was in diapers in Obj era, when Obj went to Cantonment Ikeja to site of bomb-blast and stopped at the gate. When people told him to at least go in, he told the. "shut up"..... or Gej era that went on the macabre dance in Kano. meanwhile Gej ever addressed Nigerians during Ebola
Re: Zenith Bank Commiserates With Sanwo-Olu On Abule-Ado Explosion, Donates ₦100M by Nobody: 2:36pm On Mar 21, 2020
Look at the attire of the deputy governor,like a deportee from Holland.Is this how you dress to a formal meeting?unserious interlopers.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

'Rich Dad, Poor Dad' Author Files For Bankruptcy / Bode Agusto Is Dead / Otedola Donates N5 Billion For North-east Intervention.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.