Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,763 members, 7,820,662 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:00 PM

Zenith Bank Commiserates With Sanwo-Olu On Abule-Ado Explosion, Donates ₦100M - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Zenith Bank Commiserates With Sanwo-Olu On Abule-Ado Explosion, Donates ₦100M (21065 Views)

Abule-ado Explosion: Dangote Gives N100m Cement To Victims For Reconstruction / Abule-ado Explosion: Zenith Bank Commiserate With Sanwo-olu, Donates N100m / Zenith Bank Commissions Christmas Lighting Decoration In Victoria Island - Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zenith Bank Commiserates With Sanwo-Olu On Abule-Ado Explosion, Donates ₦100M by Slimdaddy2: 4:17pm On Mar 20, 2020
It will be better to locate the victims of the incident and donate money to them individually.... giving the government is just another disaster
Re: Zenith Bank Commiserates With Sanwo-Olu On Abule-Ado Explosion, Donates ₦100M by dahmie2013: 4:18pm On Mar 20, 2020
My bank with whom I am well pleased. cheesy
Re: Zenith Bank Commiserates With Sanwo-Olu On Abule-Ado Explosion, Donates ₦100M by Olayetan(m): 4:24pm On Mar 20, 2020
Re: Zenith Bank Commiserates With Sanwo-Olu On Abule-Ado Explosion, Donates ₦100M by MotiveU(f): 4:26pm On Mar 20, 2020
How did they contribute to the fire outbreak in anambra state.
Voice mail
Re: Zenith Bank Commiserates With Sanwo-Olu On Abule-Ado Explosion, Donates ₦100M by akdjr(m): 4:26pm On Mar 20, 2020
That's very thoughtful of Zenith. Deductions from my account is definitely part of the N100m.
Re: Zenith Bank Commiserates With Sanwo-Olu On Abule-Ado Explosion, Donates ₦100M by arsenal33: 4:28pm On Mar 20, 2020
Fasindo:
shocked
Otedola matter dey pain you? Does he spend your money?

Very good one from my very own Bank.

Other banks nd rich individuals should do same together with other cooperate bodies like MTN, Glo etc nd not using their money to sign already rich artists.

Otedola donated 5billion to northeast last year, this one happened in his door step he should do same.
But I hope the money the money will get to the right people affected by the gas explosion incidence.

The bullion van guy is yet to donate something.

Keep banking with Zenith, if u don't have account with them please go nd open
Re: Zenith Bank Commiserates With Sanwo-Olu On Abule-Ado Explosion, Donates ₦100M by Iyiataata92: 4:28pm On Mar 20, 2020
Nnamebuka:
Even though this thread does not directly involve what am going to say but I'll still say it. The aloofness in the face of tragedies and serious problems in this country is one of the outstanding ills of Mr. President that history would find very hard to erase.

In my more than 30 years of existence I've never seen nor read about a leader like him. Very disappointing mostly because in this time and age, this is not the kind of leader the world need.
So whats your conclusion now?
Re: Zenith Bank Commiserates With Sanwo-Olu On Abule-Ado Explosion, Donates ₦100M by Rupect: 4:29pm On Mar 20, 2020
Let me be hopeful I get compensation for all my properties lost there.

I still thank God my family life is safe. Just minor injuries which they are recovering.

1 Like

Re: Zenith Bank Commiserates With Sanwo-Olu On Abule-Ado Explosion, Donates ₦100M by Odunolumide(m): 4:29pm On Mar 20, 2020
I have never heard FB donate anything before
Re: Zenith Bank Commiserates With Sanwo-Olu On Abule-Ado Explosion, Donates ₦100M by SweetCunt97(f): 4:29pm On Mar 20, 2020
Aryafucksfinaly:
Na this kind small donation dem wan carry tackle coro-baby. Zenith Bank even try sef, just imagine a whole State government donating a paltry 250 million for that kind monumentuous tragedy.
d state govt actually tried... Na fed govt suppose donate more, afterall na federal pipeline cos d explosion
Re: Zenith Bank Commiserates With Sanwo-Olu On Abule-Ado Explosion, Donates ₦100M by SweetCunt97(f): 4:31pm On Mar 20, 2020
Rupect:
Let me be hopeful I get compensation for all my properties lost there.

I still thank God my family life is safe. Just minor injuries which they are recovering.
Speak out ooo cos you won't be heard if u don't.
Re: Zenith Bank Commiserates With Sanwo-Olu On Abule-Ado Explosion, Donates ₦100M by SweetCunt97(f): 4:32pm On Mar 20, 2020
kiddkash:
how much go reach my hand since i am one of the victims

after people don take their cut
Better start crying like a canary on social media o... Make dem hear u
Re: Zenith Bank Commiserates With Sanwo-Olu On Abule-Ado Explosion, Donates ₦100M by thaoriginator: 4:41pm On Mar 20, 2020
My bank and I grin

Dem for just deposit 1M to my account.. 2002619220
Re: Zenith Bank Commiserates With Sanwo-Olu On Abule-Ado Explosion, Donates ₦100M by Daviddoma(m): 4:42pm On Mar 20, 2020
Romanoff:
Let's hope it goes into compensating victims.

But Sanwo Olu should ask Baba Tinubu to donate na.

Abi him go collect d donations from sanwo
Re: Zenith Bank Commiserates With Sanwo-Olu On Abule-Ado Explosion, Donates ₦100M by lastempero: 4:44pm On Mar 20, 2020
Zenith don fall my hand by giving govt that money.
Re: Zenith Bank Commiserates With Sanwo-Olu On Abule-Ado Explosion, Donates ₦100M by Pruwa: 4:44pm On Mar 20, 2020
they should have looked for the victim's and share the money to them
this money might just go to a singe pocket

1 Like

Re: Zenith Bank Commiserates With Sanwo-Olu On Abule-Ado Explosion, Donates ₦100M by sammirano: 4:45pm On Mar 20, 2020
Ipob bank try sha
Re: Zenith Bank Commiserates With Sanwo-Olu On Abule-Ado Explosion, Donates ₦100M by Nickymezor(f): 4:46pm On Mar 20, 2020
Sirseedorf:
Given money is not the problem, utilizing it is the koko, because trusting government in Nigeria is like trusting lie Mohammed.

Kudos to Zenith bank, more customers monthly deduction to their elbow.
Lolz @ ur last line
Re: Zenith Bank Commiserates With Sanwo-Olu On Abule-Ado Explosion, Donates ₦100M by ikechukz(m): 4:49pm On Mar 20, 2020
We never still get light since Sunday because the explosion destroyed the electric poles and transformers, make they do something oh, the heat is something else.
Re: Zenith Bank Commiserates With Sanwo-Olu On Abule-Ado Explosion, Donates ₦100M by bewise24: 4:51pm On Mar 20, 2020
Good one. Just begging Zenith to tell her client, Ajiya Garba (a politician and poultry farmer) to end the air pollution from his farm in Dinyavo, Jalingo. Zenith has a duty here in line with CBN's NSBP, UNGC and UNEP FI principle for responsible banking. We have begged him but the pollution persist
Re: Zenith Bank Commiserates With Sanwo-Olu On Abule-Ado Explosion, Donates ₦100M by Dollabiz: 5:02pm On Mar 20, 2020
What they make on sms charges monthly
Re: Zenith Bank Commiserates With Sanwo-Olu On Abule-Ado Explosion, Donates ₦100M by wink2015(m): 5:04pm On Mar 20, 2020
Nnamebuka:
Even though this thread does not directly involve what am going to say but I'll still say it. The aloofness in the face of tragedies and serious problems in this country is one of the outstanding ills of Mr. President that history would find very hard to erase.

In my more than 30 years of existence I've never seen nor read about a leader like him. Very disappointing mostly because in this time and age, this is not the kind of leader the world need.

BUHARI concern is about his own NORTHERN STATES that include the north east.

He care SHI....T about the south.
Re: Zenith Bank Commiserates With Sanwo-Olu On Abule-Ado Explosion, Donates ₦100M by Merciful77: 5:05pm On Mar 20, 2020
Kudos to my bank, God bless u all.
Re: Zenith Bank Commiserates With Sanwo-Olu On Abule-Ado Explosion, Donates ₦100M by Nobody: 5:12pm On Mar 20, 2020
Re: Zenith Bank Commiserates With Sanwo-Olu On Abule-Ado Explosion, Donates ₦100M by Seebrian(m): 5:12pm On Mar 20, 2020
This really commendable. kudos to zenith bank Executives.
Re: Zenith Bank Commiserates With Sanwo-Olu On Abule-Ado Explosion, Donates ₦100M by Euegene100001: 5:13pm On Mar 20, 2020
Zenith bank has done well but Nigerian government which way na . How will u be soliciting for funds when u recently approved 2.9billion to buy cars for state legislatures

2 Likes

Re: Zenith Bank Commiserates With Sanwo-Olu On Abule-Ado Explosion, Donates ₦100M by keleman992000(m): 5:30pm On Mar 20, 2020
i hope they will use the judiciously. if not na story be that. thanks Zenith Bank.
Re: Zenith Bank Commiserates With Sanwo-Olu On Abule-Ado Explosion, Donates ₦100M by Juliusmomoh: 5:59pm On Mar 20, 2020
coolI just hope kogi state government is seeing this [b]I just hope kogi state government is seeing this [/b]I just hope kogi state government is seeing this
Re: Zenith Bank Commiserates With Sanwo-Olu On Abule-Ado Explosion, Donates ₦100M by seniormallam(m): 6:03pm On Mar 20, 2020
Only Igbo banks has donated so far, because the victims are 99% Igbo's.......... We still have a long way to go in this useless country.
Re: Zenith Bank Commiserates With Sanwo-Olu On Abule-Ado Explosion, Donates ₦100M by Lovelyn451(f): 6:04pm On Mar 20, 2020
Instead of visiting the scene themselves and sharing the money to the victims.. Mumu bank
Re: Zenith Bank Commiserates With Sanwo-Olu On Abule-Ado Explosion, Donates ₦100M by Moscodee1990(m): 6:21pm On Mar 20, 2020
Them try
Re: Zenith Bank Commiserates With Sanwo-Olu On Abule-Ado Explosion, Donates ₦100M by Poske95(m): 6:39pm On Mar 20, 2020
A good gesture. Let the money spread
I lost a friend, and breadwinner in that disaster

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Jeff Bezos Is Accused Of Being A Climate Hypocrite( Pics) / Online Business Is An Illusion - There's No Business On The Internet / Senate Asks CBN To Suspend ATM Card Maintenance Charges

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.