Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,755 members, 7,809,898 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:51 PM

Buhari: I Ran To TY Danjuma Due To My Shock At IDPs Camps - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari: I Ran To TY Danjuma Due To My Shock At IDPs Camps (56505 Views)

Inside Kogi IDPs Camps: Flood Victims Turn Beggars, Share Cups Of Rice (Photos) / Sex-For-Food Destroying Girls, Women In North-East IDPs Camps / Shehu Sani To TY Danjuma: Let Nigeria Burn & Be Free Instead Of Hiding The Truth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari: I Ran To TY Danjuma Due To My Shock At IDPs Camps by PropertyBuying(f): 12:12am On Mar 21, 2020
Marine54:
Na today ! Every thing always shock and surprised you mr president.....
Re: Buhari: I Ran To TY Danjuma Due To My Shock At IDPs Camps by DennisEche(m): 1:13am On Mar 21, 2020
Abdulrahman1000:
Try to plz help even if it's to eat, Gtb O12446.1399 abub kar rahman, cure&uncure diseases wil never knw it way to ur life&u wil neva beg to eat in ur entire life
You supported buhari during elections?
Re: Buhari: I Ran To TY Danjuma Due To My Shock At IDPs Camps by DennisEche(m): 1:16am On Mar 21, 2020
Fukin terrorist, info me when u set all captured Boko Haram members free, ogun go kee u
Re: Buhari: I Ran To TY Danjuma Due To My Shock At IDPs Camps by godofuck231: 1:31am On Mar 21, 2020
lies he's afraid of T.Y, trying to buy him form kicking him out
Re: Buhari: I Ran To TY Danjuma Due To My Shock At IDPs Camps by juman(m): 3:19am On Mar 21, 2020
The military armed robbers.
Generals of senseless generation.
Thieves.
Re: Buhari: I Ran To TY Danjuma Due To My Shock At IDPs Camps by maxzzo1(m): 5:17am On Mar 21, 2020
Is either surprise, shock or unaware? Na wao
Re: Buhari: I Ran To TY Danjuma Due To My Shock At IDPs Camps by orisa37: 5:43am On Mar 21, 2020
Oga, I'm now Mr. President. O I C.
Re: Buhari: I Ran To TY Danjuma Due To My Shock At IDPs Camps by olamakinde(m): 7:23am On Mar 21, 2020
Princessabby99:
I hope he was able to save you
I have a biz proposal for you
Re: Buhari: I Ran To TY Danjuma Due To My Shock At IDPs Camps by SURElee(f): 1:17pm On Mar 21, 2020
So our own president is saying he couldn't stand what he saw at the IDP camps and he hasn't been there again, so the NGOs and foreign nationals who dedicate their time to these internally displaced persons have more human feeling that the elected leader of the country called Nigeria abi?

Hmm
Re: Buhari: I Ran To TY Danjuma Due To My Shock At IDPs Camps by Nobody: 3:35pm On Mar 21, 2020
Re: Buhari: I Ran To TY Danjuma Due To My Shock At IDPs Camps by elvisco10(m): 10:57pm On Mar 21, 2020
ministry of pure 419
Re: Buhari: I Ran To TY Danjuma Due To My Shock At IDPs Camps by Decent09(m): 6:33am On May 15, 2021
KEVIND:

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/382733-how-my-shock-at-idps-camps-made-me-run-to-ty-danjuma-buhari.html

You can imagine those who sets the country on fire are not ready to extinguishe it, Kai Naija don enter one chance.
Well Pmb's time will finish by 2023, then we should look for young vibrant politician, e.g Yahya Bello and Bankole,
Re: Buhari: I Ran To TY Danjuma Due To My Shock At IDPs Camps by Decent09(m): 6:37am On May 15, 2021
SURElee:
So our own president is saying he couldn't stand what he saw at the IDP camps and he hasn't been there again, so the NGOs and foreign nationals who dedicate their time to these internally displaced persons have more human feeling that the elected leader of the country called Nigeria abi?

Hmm

Oboy this categories of people that you mentioned, (NGOs and Foreign Nationals), are nothing but a milking cow to our resources my guy, visit there you will know what is happening.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Olusegun Agagu Slumps And Dies At 65 / Killings Continue In Mile 12 Hausa-Yoruba Clash / Dino Melaye In ABU To Collect His Certificate (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.