Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,697 members, 7,816,855 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:52 PM

I Urge The Good People Of Kaduna State To Support And Vote For Tinubu- Uba Sanni - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Urge The Good People Of Kaduna State To Support And Vote For Tinubu- Uba Sanni (803 Views)

I Want To Urge The People Of Rivers State, Do Not Be Frightened - Gov Fubara(vid / Jafaru Sani: I Didn't Discuss Ministerial Appointment With Tinubu - Uba Sani / Come Out And Vote, Even If You Are Not Voting Me - Atiku Abubakar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Urge The Good People Of Kaduna State To Support And Vote For Tinubu- Uba Sanni by beerfraud: 4:50am On Oct 16, 2022
Shortly after the #KADINVEST 7.0, I also joined Governor Nasir El-Rufai as he led the entourage of Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu to pay homage to our royal father, His Highness, Emir of Zazzau, Amb. Ahmed Nuhu Bamalli at his palace in Zaria.
https://mobile.twitter.com/ubasanius/status/1581461709960531970

While giving the vote of thanks at the brief event, I urged the good people of Kaduna State to come out enmasse to support and vote for our presidential candidate and the All Progressives Congress (APC) at the forthcoming general elections.

https://mobile.twitter.com/ubasanius/status/1581461714607910912

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Urge The Good People Of Kaduna State To Support And Vote For Tinubu- Uba Sanni by Moh247: 4:52am On Oct 16, 2022
Jagaban

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Urge The Good People Of Kaduna State To Support And Vote For Tinubu- Uba Sanni by Antyislam: 4:53am On Oct 16, 2022
Omo Tinubu wants to scam Nigerians just like Buhari did , I swear to God Tinubu has nothing left in his brain , drugs have distroyed everything

4 Likes

Re: I Urge The Good People Of Kaduna State To Support And Vote For Tinubu- Uba Sanni by beerfraud: 4:54am On Oct 16, 2022
darling2222:
God forbid

Contact me for your content writing, plagiarism check up using Turnitin check for WhatsApp number below....
dey there dey shout god forbid
Kaduna and Kano votes alone are more than your south east votes combined

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Urge The Good People Of Kaduna State To Support And Vote For Tinubu- Uba Sanni by beerfraud: 4:55am On Oct 16, 2022
Antyislam:
Omo Tinubu wants to scam Nigerians just like Buhari did , I swear to God Tinubu has nothing left in his brain , drugs have distroyed everything
we go manage am like that

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Urge The Good People Of Kaduna State To Support And Vote For Tinubu- Uba Sanni by Nobody: 4:59am On Oct 16, 2022
Kaduna, Kano, Kastina, Sokoto, Taraba, Jigawa, Bauchi, Zamfara, Niger are sealed APC states

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Urge The Good People Of Kaduna State To Support And Vote For Tinubu- Uba Sanni by Kokoy2022: 5:01am On Oct 16, 2022
They deserve their own cash out from the bullion van thief. Dreaming is allowed but thiefnupoo will never be president of Nigeria but president of deranged urchins of Oduduwa republic.

3 Likes

Re: I Urge The Good People Of Kaduna State To Support And Vote For Tinubu- Uba Sanni by TinubuThief: 5:02am On Oct 16, 2022
Nonsense
Don't worry make election campaign start proper, that's when you will see the best of emilokan grin
Re: I Urge The Good People Of Kaduna State To Support And Vote For Tinubu- Uba Sanni by TinubuThief: 5:04am On Oct 16, 2022
beerfraud:
we go manage am like that
Go and manage him in your papa and mama house
Re: I Urge The Good People Of Kaduna State To Support And Vote For Tinubu- Uba Sanni by TinubuThief: 5:04am On Oct 16, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:
Kaduna, Kano, Kastina, Sokoto, Taraba, Jigawa, Bauchi, Zamfara, Niger are sealed APC states
You are dreaming
Re: I Urge The Good People Of Kaduna State To Support And Vote For Tinubu- Uba Sanni by Nobody: 5:07am On Oct 16, 2022
TinubuThief:

You are dreaming

Who else will win those states if not APC?

LP? grin grin grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Urge The Good People Of Kaduna State To Support And Vote For Tinubu- Uba Sanni by beerfraud: 5:14am On Oct 16, 2022
TinubuThief:

Go and manage him in your papa and mama house
the people that matters alot have spoken

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Urge The Good People Of Kaduna State To Support And Vote For Tinubu- Uba Sanni by beerfraud: 5:16am On Oct 16, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:
you have not added Kwara, Kogi, Ebonyi and imo of Uzodingba

10 Likes

Re: I Urge The Good People Of Kaduna State To Support And Vote For Tinubu- Uba Sanni by Nobody: 6:05am On Oct 16, 2022
beerfraud:
you have not added Kwara, Kogi, Ebonyi and imo of Uzodingba

I listed for up North
Re: I Urge The Good People Of Kaduna State To Support And Vote For Tinubu- Uba Sanni by beerfraud: 6:21am On Oct 16, 2022
Nlfpmod mynd44 lalasticlala
FP

8 Likes

Re: I Urge The Good People Of Kaduna State To Support And Vote For Tinubu- Uba Sanni by Wisetrue99: 6:39am On Oct 16, 2022
To think that Sanusi is also partisan undecided

Throwing his weight behind an 87 years old Who is boldly corrupt, above the law Shows that he is selfish!!!

Na to examine all his words. He does not mean well for Nigerians
Re: I Urge The Good People Of Kaduna State To Support And Vote For Tinubu- Uba Sanni by Donsheddy: 6:43am On Oct 16, 2022
Re: I Urge The Good People Of Kaduna State To Support And Vote For Tinubu- Uba Sanni by Nobody: 6:47am On Oct 16, 2022
No be by mouth, sani 95% of your billboards, Tinubu is not there, same thing as kebbi apc candidates, even kauran gwandu own worse grin

Una go only put Tinubu pictures for party secretariat office, Tinubu eyes go clear soon

Atiku is coming

1 Like

Re: I Urge The Good People Of Kaduna State To Support And Vote For Tinubu- Uba Sanni by Creamypie(m): 7:47am On Oct 16, 2022
Fucking opportunist. He still thinks Nigerians eyes are closed
Re: I Urge The Good People Of Kaduna State To Support And Vote For Tinubu- Uba Sanni by King3urna(m): 7:49am On Oct 16, 2022
beerfraud:

And they all belong to your grandpa tinunbu abi lol keep fooling your self na time will tell
Re: I Urge The Good People Of Kaduna State To Support And Vote For Tinubu- Uba Sanni by Peterobiisathie(f): 8:10am On Oct 16, 2022
Creamypie:
Fucking opportunist. He still thinks Nigerians eyes are closed
why are you claiming to be a Nigerian when actually you are Biafran?
Re: I Urge The Good People Of Kaduna State To Support And Vote For Tinubu- Uba Sanni by Peterobiisathie(f): 8:11am On Oct 16, 2022
King3urna:

And they all belong to your grandpa tinunbu abi lol keep fooling your self na time will tell
are you saying that Peter Pandora Obituary of labour party will win Kano and Kaduna?
Re: I Urge The Good People Of Kaduna State To Support And Vote For Tinubu- Uba Sanni by Creamypie(m): 8:12am On Oct 16, 2022
Peterobiisathie:
why are you claiming to be a Nigerian when actually you are Biafran?
which kind talk be that? Am from south, and we aren't part if it, secondly, not all easterners support Biafra. Travel and get sense, even if say na small one
Re: I Urge The Good People Of Kaduna State To Support And Vote For Tinubu- Uba Sanni by Curious345: 8:13am On Oct 16, 2022
Peterobiisathie:
are you saying that Peter Pandora Obituary of labour party will win Kano and Kaduna?
Kano and Kaduna will vote across religious lines ..

Tinubu will loose both states .. but obi will get massive votes from the Kaduna Christians
Re: I Urge The Good People Of Kaduna State To Support And Vote For Tinubu- Uba Sanni by Peterobiisathie(f): 8:20am On Oct 16, 2022
Curious345:
Kano and Kaduna will vote across religious lines ..

Tinubu will loose both states .. but obi will get massive votes from the Kaduna Christians
El-Rufai did Muslim Muslim ticket in Kaduna and won with large margin
Christians votes in southern Kaduna are inconsequential

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Urge The Good People Of Kaduna State To Support And Vote For Tinubu- Uba Sanni by Curious345: 8:22am On Oct 16, 2022
Peterobiisathie:
El-Rufai did Muslim Muslim ticket in Kaduna and won with large margin
are you defending the unthinkable ? Muslim -muslim ticket?

Ok hear me .save this post .. atiku will win Kaduna and Kano .. obi will get 40% of Kaduna votes ..

Tag this post and let's talk about it in 5 months
Re: I Urge The Good People Of Kaduna State To Support And Vote For Tinubu- Uba Sanni by Nyamuri: 9:10am On Oct 16, 2022
Why u leave borno, Yobe, Kogi, nasarawa, kwarra, Kebbi out?
CoronaVirusRelo:
Re: I Urge The Good People Of Kaduna State To Support And Vote For Tinubu- Uba Sanni by King3urna(m): 10:06am On Oct 16, 2022
Peterobiisathie:

I know people like you I’m not one of your nairaland tribal fighters rest abeg
Re: I Urge The Good People Of Kaduna State To Support And Vote For Tinubu- Uba Sanni by Peterobiisathie(f): 10:18am On Oct 16, 2022
Curious345:
are you defending the unthinkable ? Muslim -muslim ticket?

Ok hear me .save this post .. atiku will win Kaduna and Kano .. obi will get 40% of Kaduna votes ..

Tag this post and let's talk about it in 5 months
by your analysis Tinubu will not get 5% and your Peter Obi will get 40%
Re: I Urge The Good People Of Kaduna State To Support And Vote For Tinubu- Uba Sanni by Curious345: 10:21am On Oct 16, 2022
Peterobiisathie:
by your analysis Tinubu will not get 5% and your Peter Obi will get 40%
good one ..

Now

>tinubu is Yoruba(majority) | Shettima is kanuri(minority)

> Atiku is fulani\hausa (majority) | okowa is Igbo (majority )

> Obi is Igbo (majority) | Datti is fulani\hausa ( majority)

Tinubu tried to do 419 with religion so he can balance the equation , but he goofed .. and it will fail flat
Re: I Urge The Good People Of Kaduna State To Support And Vote For Tinubu- Uba Sanni by hegelian: 10:24am On Oct 16, 2022
beerfraud:

More than the entire southwest also... Bring up the statistics and let's compare..

(1) (2) (Reply)

Moment Peter Obi Lost His Cool, Attacked Dino Melaye During Arise TV Debate (VID / Igbo Men Are Not Men, We Miss Ojukwu- Bianca / Labour Party Releases 62-paged Manifesto To Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.