Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,742 members, 7,824,140 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:14 AM

My Jamb Result Without Any Expo - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / My Jamb Result Without Any Expo (66587 Views)

My First Semester Result Without Any Expo (pics) / My OND Result Without Any Expo / My NECO GCE Result Without Any Expo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Jamb Result Without Any Expo by Roon9(m): 11:55am On Mar 21, 2020
Jamesrock:
Dear Admin, these kind of post don’t deserve front page!!!

Atall

1 Like

Re: My Jamb Result Without Any Expo by mejai(m): 11:55am On Mar 21, 2020
No be you get dat result.
Re: My Jamb Result Without Any Expo by dalass(f): 11:55am On Mar 21, 2020
You want to collect first class, go to OAU..... Surest ticket as Federal University to first class...

In what course of study?
Re: My Jamb Result Without Any Expo by Besgps: 11:55am On Mar 21, 2020
We are commited to providing reliable and affordable vehicle tracking services to Nigerians and we are proud to have protected thousands of vehicles so far in the last ten years. We are the number one rated in customers' satisfactions in car tracking industry in Nigeria. You can be assured we will be there when you need us the most. Our price is competitive and pocket friendly.

Through our GPS car tracking device

1: You can know the exact location of your car on your phone aeand on real time movement with free App

2: You can stop and resume your car engine from your phone

3: You can listen to conversation going on inside your car

4: You can check places where your car has been too for the whole week

5: You can see the speed your car is moving

6: You can Geo fence your car not to leave your prefer location and place

We offer best car tracking installation. For more information pls call . Price is

#35.000

No annual renewal it's one time payment.
Re: My Jamb Result Without Any Expo by peacettw: 11:55am On Mar 21, 2020
Op is funny. Without expo indeed
Re: My Jamb Result Without Any Expo by wisdomkid: 11:56am On Mar 21, 2020
Sir, your jamb result has nothing to do with first class. It has NOTHING. But has a lot to do with your admission.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Jamb Result Without Any Expo by flamingREED(m): 11:56am On Mar 21, 2020
Eng = 48.

Quite controversial.
Re: My Jamb Result Without Any Expo by GreatResearcher: 11:56am On Mar 21, 2020
Nothing extraordinary here. Try and get 370 in subjects like Maths, Physics,

3 Likes

Re: My Jamb Result Without Any Expo by Nobody: 11:56am On Mar 21, 2020
Congrats boy...make una take am easy on they young man grin
Re: My Jamb Result Without Any Expo by benji93: 11:57am On Mar 21, 2020
What is this? Without expo? Is that how much decay there is in our educational system today?
THEbaddest007:
i just checked my jamb result and I got 268 without any expo. I hate carrying expo.
I just need suggestions. which federal university would be very easy for me to get a first class.
insult is allowed.

3 Likes

Re: My Jamb Result Without Any Expo by 1mrprolific7(m): 11:57am On Mar 21, 2020
paroh137:
Go to any federal uni, doesn't matter what course. Just take any course they give you. Your plan should be to japa for your Masters as soon as you're done. This country go frustrate you.

Cash App dey work for Nigeria?

Meanwhile I buy Zelle, Cashapp, PayPal, BTC. My rate is sweet and payment is sharp. Get in touch.
Re: My Jamb Result Without Any Expo by kevotek1000(m): 11:58am On Mar 21, 2020
You got 48 in English... I wish u can take 2 marks from your eco to add to your English. All d same its a good result. What you are asking for is already done or answered by you... Did you register for jamb without putting your preferred institution?

1 Like

Re: My Jamb Result Without Any Expo by Kenneth10110(m): 11:58am On Mar 21, 2020
THEbaddest007:
i just checked my jamb result and I got 268 without any expo. I hate carrying expo.
I just need suggestions. which federal university would be very easy for me to get a first class.
insult is allowed.

Guy Bleep off how many cheated writing jamb how you one take do am self. I wrote jamb passed didn't cheat now in the university i didn't come up with your expo mindset.
Re: My Jamb Result Without Any Expo by Youngzubi(m): 11:58am On Mar 21, 2020
Polytechnic of abakaliki... with that score they will make you head boy grin grin cheesy grin

Op never cry why me!!! Upon all my struggle grin

3 Likes

Re: My Jamb Result Without Any Expo by Nobody: 11:58am On Mar 21, 2020
You get the feeling this guy is getting way ahead of himself.

He is already talking about the federal university where he can get an easy "first class" when he hasn't written post-UTME or done pre-admission screening. Not to talk of orientation or matriculation ceremony.

Yo, OP, take it one step at a time. Don't get ahead of yourself, man. Leave all that talk about first class for now. The journey is still far ahead.

1 Like

Re: My Jamb Result Without Any Expo by VicThory(m): 11:59am On Mar 21, 2020
paroh137:
Go to any federal uni, doesn't matter what course. Just take any course they give you. Your plan should be to japa for your Masters as soon as you're done. This country go frustrate you.

Meanwhile I buy Zelle, Cashapp, PayPal, BTC. My rate is sweet and payment is sharp. Get in touch.

Hey, I have a PayPal account with $109 inside.

My rate is $1 to #380 naira.

Whatsapp me@090 229 45 133
Re: My Jamb Result Without Any Expo by Nobody: 11:59am On Mar 21, 2020
lebron7:
grin grin
U dey find wia to collect first class

He hasn't even written post-UTME.
Re: My Jamb Result Without Any Expo by Maj196(m): 11:59am On Mar 21, 2020
That little brat Riele I bet she didn't pass Jamb. Olodo
Re: My Jamb Result Without Any Expo by karkinase(m): 11:59am On Mar 21, 2020
Roon9:
Hmmm....so those with better scores did expo??
So many jambites on nl... Nawa o! Person go just dey argue with him pikin mate shar
Baba dem full everywhere here oo.. imagine arguing with a 15yr old. Chai

1 Like

Re: My Jamb Result Without Any Expo by Skmoda360(m): 12:00pm On Mar 21, 2020
THEbaddest007:
insult is allowed.
... undecided GOOD ONE OP
Re: My Jamb Result Without Any Expo by hakeem4(m): 12:00pm On Mar 21, 2020
you would need to write a federal school post UTME to get admission.
but i thought when you are filling the jamb form, you are supposed to pick the uni you want to go to
Re: My Jamb Result Without Any Expo by litathom(m): 12:00pm On Mar 21, 2020
Roon9:
Hmmm....so those with better scores did expo??
So many jambites on nl... Nawa o! Person go just dey argue with him pikin mate shar
the bold got me ROFL
Re: My Jamb Result Without Any Expo by maxiart2(m): 12:00pm On Mar 21, 2020
congratulations
Re: My Jamb Result Without Any Expo by Wireless01: 12:01pm On Mar 21, 2020
You've made it in life.

I wish you well.

My advice is, if your choice of university fails to offer you admission in the merit list after your post utme. Do change of institution immediately to a state university.
Re: My Jamb Result Without Any Expo by Skmoda360(m): 12:02pm On Mar 21, 2020
karkinase:

Baba dem full everywhere here oo.. imagine arguing with a 15yr old. Chai
Bro, no be today oooo.....all na fun sha....most of them will argue with you and still insult you upon it.

2 Likes

Re: My Jamb Result Without Any Expo by Lastmankc(m): 12:02pm On Mar 21, 2020
THEbaddest007:
insult is allowed.
Guy,Jamb questions are cheap these days?Assuming you wrote Jamb during 1999,2000,2005 and 2007.you go no say jamb no be moi moi.
Re: My Jamb Result Without Any Expo by Megaideas(f): 12:03pm On Mar 21, 2020
My second son had 287 to the glory of God.

You tried though. Congratulations.
Re: My Jamb Result Without Any Expo by Nobody: 12:03pm On Mar 21, 2020
And this made front page? grincheesygrincheesygrincheesy.Congratulations though.
Re: My Jamb Result Without Any Expo by JrSteven(m): 12:03pm On Mar 21, 2020
Jamb no be the issue now .covid19 e be the problem.
Re: My Jamb Result Without Any Expo by addexx: 12:03pm On Mar 21, 2020
THEbaddest007:
insult is allowed.

grin

Your Jamb result because you didn't cheat or because you couldn't cheat

Congrats by the way. When did your sit for yours?
Re: My Jamb Result Without Any Expo by MayorOlohLo1(m): 12:04pm On Mar 21, 2020
Brotha. Tell me, how did u check ur result through SMS??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

10 Cheapest Private And Public Universities In Nigeria / Photo:see A Final Year Student Of Unizik That Just Finish Her Final Degree Exam / Rachel Dolezal Changes Her Name To Nkechi Amare Diallo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.