Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,856 members, 7,817,538 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:58 PM

All The Clubs Messi And Ronaldo Have Scored Against - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / All The Clubs Messi And Ronaldo Have Scored Against (62555 Views)

How Did Real Madrid & Barcelona Perform After Ronaldo & Messi Left The Clubs? / Budweiser Gets Customized Bottles For Keepers Messi Scored Against / Kanu Nwankwo Wears Jersey Featuring All The Clubs He Played For (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: All The Clubs Messi And Ronaldo Have Scored Against by Larryndelaw: 6:33pm On Mar 20, 2020
You people are still talking abt messi and Ronaldo where there is CORONA VIRUS EPIDEMIC. You are nit serious

1 Like

Re: All The Clubs Messi And Ronaldo Have Scored Against by Nobody: 6:34pm On Mar 20, 2020
Is this your goat undecided

2 Likes

Re: All The Clubs Messi And Ronaldo Have Scored Against by Nobody: 6:34pm On Mar 20, 2020
Kimzo:
Ni kini..... Una Dey listen to Trump

Trump keeps shooting himself in the leg.
Re: All The Clubs Messi And Ronaldo Have Scored Against by alfredilly: 6:34pm On Mar 20, 2020
Ronaldo had proven it but at club and international level.

3 Likes

Re: All The Clubs Messi And Ronaldo Have Scored Against by Nobody: 6:35pm On Mar 20, 2020
Kimzo:
Ni kini..... Una Dey listen to Trump

Is that not the rave these days?

Let us not discourage them, man. More chloroquine, please!
Re: All The Clubs Messi And Ronaldo Have Scored Against by Kiaka8: 6:35pm On Mar 20, 2020
[s]
OgunLaakaye:

[/s]
Re: All The Clubs Messi And Ronaldo Have Scored Against by Emmagggg: 6:38pm On Mar 20, 2020
See as Rinaldo List long.... Wetin dey happen na....

1 Like

Re: All The Clubs Messi And Ronaldo Have Scored Against by Nobody: 6:38pm On Mar 20, 2020
One bleeping club and he has all that stats.
Messix D'or
Re: All The Clubs Messi And Ronaldo Have Scored Against by martowskin1(m): 6:39pm On Mar 20, 2020
dietsono:
Rinaldo scored 7 goals against Borrusia Dortmund while Messi scored just 1

Messi scored 9 against arsenal why Rinaldo scored only 2.

Despite playing in English league

13 Likes

Re: All The Clubs Messi And Ronaldo Have Scored Against by ebig21(m): 6:42pm On Mar 20, 2020
Ronaldo scored against 112 different teams class, no defence can hold him. Messi scored against 78 clubs

8 Likes

Re: All The Clubs Messi And Ronaldo Have Scored Against by Kimzo: 6:42pm On Mar 20, 2020
OgunLaakaye:

That man is a psycho.
Re: All The Clubs Messi And Ronaldo Have Scored Against by Kimzo: 6:44pm On Mar 20, 2020
ebig21:
Ronaldo scored against 112 different teams class, no defence can hold him. Messi scored against 78 clubs
So you want Messi to score against a team he has never played before, How do you expect Messi to score against Sunderland, you sef sit down, relax con reason am...

14 Likes

Re: All The Clubs Messi And Ronaldo Have Scored Against by ebig21(m): 6:45pm On Mar 20, 2020
Kimzo:
So you want Messi to score against a team he has never played before, How do you expect Messi to score against Sunderland, you sef sit down, relax con reason am...
It's not Ronaldo's fault, he loves challenge

8 Likes

Re: All The Clubs Messi And Ronaldo Have Scored Against by hidhrhis(m): 6:45pm On Mar 20, 2020
Im really lucky to love this 2 soccer beast
Re: All The Clubs Messi And Ronaldo Have Scored Against by Davida33: 6:46pm On Mar 20, 2020
Ronaldo is the king of football
Re: All The Clubs Messi And Ronaldo Have Scored Against by Victorclean1: 6:47pm On Mar 20, 2020
C.Ronaldo scores goal to 118clubs while Messi scored to 78clubs.
Re: All The Clubs Messi And Ronaldo Have Scored Against by Nobody: 6:48pm On Mar 20, 2020
Kimzo:
That man is a psycho.

Am telling you. Look at how he ended the press briefing. You will know Obama has the biggest real estate investment in his brains. Attacking a journalist for asking a brilliant question...

I weak!
Re: All The Clubs Messi And Ronaldo Have Scored Against by Homiesjinxbank: 6:50pm On Mar 20, 2020
Ronaldo even scored 3 against Manchester United oo, abeg show me Messi goals against barca smiley

3 Likes

Re: All The Clubs Messi And Ronaldo Have Scored Against by Kimzo: 6:50pm On Mar 20, 2020
OgunLaakaye:

Am telling you. Look at how he ended the press briefing. You will know Obama has the biggest real estate investment in his brains. Attacking a journalist for asking a brilliant question...

I weak!
Okay, quick one

Buhari or Trump
Re: All The Clubs Messi And Ronaldo Have Scored Against by Whobedatte(m): 6:51pm On Mar 20, 2020
Know your GOAT

5 Likes

Re: All The Clubs Messi And Ronaldo Have Scored Against by jeruzi(m): 6:52pm On Mar 20, 2020
obembet:
Let's take a look at every single club that Messi and Cristiano Ronaldo has ever scored against.

The messi has scored 37 goals against Sevilla while Ronaldo scored 27

The rivals are not only from top 5 leagues, but also other leagues.

We are looking forward to more goals!

Source: https://m.allfootballapp.com/amp/news/La-Liga/Check-out-every-single-club-Lionel-Messi-has-ever-scored-against-%F0%9F%98%8D/2282857

Interesting
Messi 77 clubs
Ronaldo 113

1 Like

Re: All The Clubs Messi And Ronaldo Have Scored Against by klax(m): 6:52pm On Mar 20, 2020
In my opinion with no sentiment I think Ronaldo is a bit edge of Messi.

Ronaldo has played in different clubs, difderent countries, different ball game and still won trophies in them all. I think Ronaldo has it if we are to be honest with no sentiment.

You can't stay in your comfort zone and be boasting manhood.

Pls I'm not Juve nor Barca fan. I love both guy they are both icon, super talented men but truth must be told with no fear or favour.

God bless

10 Likes

Re: All The Clubs Messi And Ronaldo Have Scored Against by Poske95(m): 6:54pm On Mar 20, 2020
Have to get this off my chest.
I noticed Messi score out Brazil and beat Nigeria in the under 20.
Ronaldo I knew when he signed alongside Anderson to come to Manu.
I was no longer a Manu fan(was during the Cantona era)
When Ronaldo scored tops in Europe beating Torres and Lucatoni, and winning the champions league( though he missed penalty) and.....
Saw Messi score that Hattrick against Real
I saw a future that only Messi would rival the shear brillance Ronaldo had....
He did......
I saw the best thing I had longed since Maradona's day
Messi brought that back and CR7 was born
Goals, awards, money, the reign...wow

1 Like

Re: All The Clubs Messi And Ronaldo Have Scored Against by Nazacent: 6:55pm On Mar 20, 2020
Messi has never played in EPL but scored more goals against Arsenal and Chelsea than penaldo.

4 Likes

Re: All The Clubs Messi And Ronaldo Have Scored Against by Nobody: 6:57pm On Mar 20, 2020
Kimzo:
Okay, quick one

Buhari or Trump

Trust me, it will an average of 48 hours to make a choice.
Re: All The Clubs Messi And Ronaldo Have Scored Against by FuckThaMod: 6:57pm On Mar 20, 2020
braveboy64:
ORORO STILL THE BEST EVEN AGAINST HIS FORMER CLUBS
Greatness
Re: All The Clubs Messi And Ronaldo Have Scored Against by anonymous1759(m): 6:59pm On Mar 20, 2020
free2ryhme:

In my honest opinion the man who played for 4 clubs and won 4 major league trophies with them is better than the man who played with only one

In my own honest opinion until you Marry 4 different wives you're not yet a man and if you're a lady if you don't fu*k more than 4 men you're not yet a lady.

Beware of ppl who can do anything to down play your success. Messi played with different set of players and different coaches.

11 Likes

Re: All The Clubs Messi And Ronaldo Have Scored Against by Nobody: 7:00pm On Mar 20, 2020
0KNM:
Can your goat?

[img]https://media1./images/0c05631335594254143fb8beb56c7817/tenor.gif?itemid=11558347[/img]
Salah's goal won the Puskas tho undecided
Re: All The Clubs Messi And Ronaldo Have Scored Against by Kimzo: 7:01pm On Mar 20, 2020
ebig21:

It's not Ronaldo's fault, he loves challenge
it's not Messi's fault , he is a *Loyal* son of a bitch

1 Like

Re: All The Clubs Messi And Ronaldo Have Scored Against by Nobody: 7:01pm On Mar 20, 2020
GeneralPula:
Ororo the brain burster..

Ororo the football master..

cool
Ororo always messing with the GOAT!!!
Fry not the GOAT!!!
Re: All The Clubs Messi And Ronaldo Have Scored Against by Nobody: 7:01pm On Mar 20, 2020
Ronaldo has scored against more teams

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Nneka Ede Buys Lusitano Ginasio Football Clube For An Undisclosed Fee / Ronaldo Hires Top Bull Fighter As Bodyguard During Russia World Cup / Cristiano Ronaldo Jr Scores Four Goals On His Debut For Juventus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.