|Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New|
Stats: 2,483,698 members, 5,624,840 topics. Date: Friday, 29 May 2020 at 02:19 AM
Dialect Of The Early Beings (SERIOT LANGUAGE) / My Take On The Doctrine Of Trinity And Those Saying Jesus Is God Almighty! / Demons, Angels, Vampires Etc // Extraterresterials, Aliens, Ufos - Same Thing! (2) (3) (4)
|Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by LordCenturion(m): 3:01pm On Jun 13, 2018|
Yeah, I thought as much...... I remember u said wat is happening now has happened in the past, he was in captive during the era of otem erectus, so it's must be in active during the era of otem sapien, I wish he remain there for life,so that people in the next world will not experience this problems again.
|Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by 0temSapien: 4:40pm On Jun 13, 2018|
|Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by 0temSapien: 5:24am On Jun 14, 2018|
1. Saul was a male homo sapiens born in the 280,007th year of the homo sapiens era, same as the 7CE. The name of his father was Maximus. Now Maximus, a man who loved phiosophy, began to train his son in philosophy but when his wife died, he could not continue.
2. The death of Junia his wife affected him so much such that he began to fall ill. Saul was only eight years old when his mother died. He could not be pacified by his father who said to him, the gods understand our plight.
3. Then Saul said, if the gods understand, why can they not do anything about it to prevent the death of my mother? Maximus had not provided the answer to the question of Saul before he died. When he had died, the house which he dwelt was offered for sale.
4. Then Gamaliel, being a young man known in Jerusalem for his mastery of the Jewish tradition, came to inspect the house. For he thought to buy it for a place of abode where he could go to have some rest whenever he was on break.
5. Now Gamaliel discovered that the child of the house owner was there. So he adopted Saul and took him to Jerusalem to live with his own children who were kids also. So Saul grew in Jerusalem in the house of Gamaliel. And those who knew him thought of him as a Jew.
6. Now when Gamaliel had been promoted, he was well famed in Jerusalem. He was a very good orator also, this he taught Saul and his own children. He also taught them about Yahweh and all the things written in the Torah.
7. Now Saul wondered how in Tarsus, the people went about believing other gods but in Judea, the god called Yahweh was the one they believed, yet there seemed to be no suspicion of falsehood with either of their beliefs. Then Saul concluded in his mind that the gods of the earth were localised rather than global.
8. When Saul was of the age twenty-nine, he was well versed in philosophy, for he studied the philosophies of the Greeks, including the ones of Plato and Aristotle. Then he began to observe histories of different places. He saw that at every point in time, the gods of the people changed.
9. Then Saul decided to bring a change to the god of the Jews and of the Greeks and Romans, thinking that if he could unite the gods of the people, turning them into a single god, there would be peace among the three cultures. Then equally, the prophecy of the coming 'messiah' whom the Jews expected would have a fulfillment in the god which he would make.
10. So Saul obtained the names of two Greek gods named Zeus and Dionysus and one of the Roman gods originating from the Gaulish, named Esus. Then he came about a name called Zeusus. He did so when he was aged 42 years old.
11. When he showed this to Varnavas his colleague, he agreed with him that the name of that god should be called Zeusus. However, the name was Romanized to Iesus when an unexpected aged man named Philo visited them from Alexandria.
12. This man revealed 'Zeusus' as the name which the god should be called, even before he saw the name written by Saul and Varnavas. But one young man named Apollos differed, for he revealed the name Hesbon, which was different from that revealed by the other three.
13. Then Apollos departed from them to speak of Hesbon his own god.
14. Then Philo advised that the name should be properly romanised because the Romans shall not accept anything less of their language. For they were the superior people at that time. So the name of the god was called Iesus.
15. Then Kristus was chosen to be the name of his title, for it was the romanised form of Krista, who was commonly regarded as a saviour in the Hindu culture.
16. Now Saul kept away his identity as a godmaker and continued to associate with the Jews. And when he went to be with the few people whom he and his colleagues had converted to Christianity, he also behaved like one of them.
17. Now a year after the death of Philo his motivator, his foster father Gamaliel also died. Then Saul went to Jerusalem to observe his funeral rites. He went with some of his christian converts and ordered them all to keep silent concerning the doctrine of Iesus which he had taught them.
18. Then one of the people said to him, why do you tell us to keep silent concerning the messiah whom they expect? Should they not know that this messiah has come and they have connived with the Jews to kill him?
19. Now Saul said, it is not time for Jerusalem to know this. Therefore keep your peace. So no one in Jerusalem suspected that Saul, whom they knew as a pharisee had begun another religion.
20. When Saul, well known as Paul, had found Marcus, a young man who was very skilled at writing, he said to him, Marcus, you shall be he who shall write for us a good story concerning this god Iesus Kristus which we have made.
21. So Marcus began to write the story, according to the thoughts of his head, but he worked with the materials of history so that he could put fictitious events which he claimed to have occured in their best places in history.
22. Now when Marcus wrote deep into the night on a particular date, he fell into a trance and saw some people who said to him, you are in the right track. For your purpose on earth is to indeed write history for Iesus Krista who was formerly called Faulkin in the past world.
23. But he has rejected to be reincarnated into your world at this era because his personality has changed. His desires have changed also, saying, what is the pleasure derived from deception? I shall not deceive the whole world twice. I shall not also allow the prophecy of Waldis the firstborn female of all living creatures to be fulfilled over me. For she said of me, he will deceive the world twice.
24. Now Marcus, the god of Judea is interested in the god which you have made, knowing that through this god alone can his name be made famous all over the world. Therefore go and write great things concerning this god.
25. Whatever you think, write, for they have our inspirations in them. And if need be, you shall make adjustments, because we cannot see the future of your world all at once, but only bit by bit.
26. Be conversant with the current happenings in your world and by these happenings shall you make adjustments every now and then.
27. When Marcus awoke, he went to tell Paul, Varnavas and other chief Christians the things which he had seen. And he said, I saw myself in the past. For the things which we do presently seemed to be what we had done in the past.
28. When Marcus had written down things concerning Iesus Krista, Paul and Varnavas checked and were satisfied with what he had written. Around that time, report came to Paul that Apollos went about to preach concerning a god named Hesbon.
29. Now the things which Apollos preached were similar to the teachings of Paul, but the names of the gods whom they preached were different. Therefore Paul, knowing that Apollos was a better speaker than himself, approached him and said, let us not be divided between ourselves.
30. I have heard how some people already say that they are for you while some say that they belong to me. This will bring division and neither your religion nor mine shall stand. Therefore let us do things in common and preach the same god.
31. Now Apollos said, I am not satisfied with the use of the name Zeus to make a new god. But from Hesus and Boni have I made up the word Hesbon. However, I got a revelation and a personality named Hesbon actually appeared to me and revealed to me that he is real.
32. He said that the picking of the two names to make up one is not by coincidence, because any names or words picked at random can lead to something already in existence when they are put together to form one. This is the power in the use of words.
33. Therefore I shall not drop the name Hesbon for the god which I tell the people about because truly this Hesbon exists. Moreso, I hate Zeus from the depth of my soul, yet I cannot tell the reason for my hatred towards him.
34. Now Paul said, what do you think of the name Iesus? Truly it was not a coincidence that both Philo and I produced the same name Zeusus for that god. And when we worked upon it, we had the name Iesus.
35. Then I dreamt that such name actually existed in the past. This is to say that the coincidences of the present are the actual happenings of the past.
36. Then Marcus, the cousin of Varnavas also dreamt of the reality of this Iesus. Therefore we believe that this name is the most befitting for the god we have made.
37. Now when both Paul and Apollos could not agree at a single name, Paul said, for our religion to become one and to last long or forever, let us use the title Christus rather than the names Iesus or Hesbon.
38. So henceforth no one shall hear the names Iesus or Hesbon from our mouths or in our scripts, but Christus shall they see and hear. So from then on, both Apollos and Paul became united. And Apollos was a better speaker than Paul, so it was he who did much of the talking while Paul concentrated more in the writing of letters and scripts to the converts of different places.
39. Now Paul had different followers, including John, the brother of a certain Jacob who was killed when he challenged Agrippa the king concerning how he had kept silent about the matter of the stolen boats of Zebedi his father.
40. And when John had paid much attention to the whole concept of Iesus Kristus as presented by Paul and Apollos, he said, I can make a better write-up than Marcus. So John began to write concerning Iesus Kristus. And it was he who first revealed that Iesus Krista was the word who became flesh.
41. And he wrote of himself and James his late brother as if they existed with that Iesus Kristus. And when he fell into a trance, he was told that both himself and James actually existed with Zeusus Krista of the past world.
42. When Paul began to show much interest in the scripts written by John over that which Marcus had written, Varnavas was jealous and dissatisfied, because Paul had sidelined the scripts of his cousin. Then he took Marcus with him and left Paul to preach of Iesus elsewhere.
43. When the churches noticed that Paul was no more with Varnavas and Marcus, they questioned him. Then Paul said, Marcus is not fit for the work of Christus, because he loved to enjoy the fruit of other people's labour. He does not like to go out to convert souls, rather, he likes to take the glory which comes from conversion of souls, putting himself in front whenever we go for follow ups.
44. Now the church accepted the sayings of Paul and his new company. Then they gave to him a young man named Silas to help him in his missionary work.
|Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by motherfucker: 6:40pm On Jun 15, 2018|
LordCenturion:I will behead you.
|Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by 0temSapien: 6:44pm On Jun 15, 2018|
Lordcenturion2 don find trouble o
|Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by 0temSapien: 7:00pm On Jun 15, 2018|
45. Now when John had gone out, he found one named Nicolas, having followers who said
that Iesus Kristus was not a physical human, but a word of the past who had died in the past word.
46. Now Johanan(John) heard the confesions of these people, he was grieved. Then he told Paul saying, do you not say that Nicolas was a christian? But I found him and his followers declaring another doctrine. And they said that Iesus Kristus did not come in a human form in our contemporary world.
47. Then Paul said, I have told the christians that they should curse anyone who teaches that Kristus did not come as a human in our contemporary world. Now John, go and write a letter and send them to our converts, both young and old, warning them concerning the Nicolatians whom I have called the anti-christus.
48. Warn them concerning these anti-christus and say to them that they should be well prepared for the return of Kristus. I have taught them already that the manifestation of Nicolas is a sign of the end of the world. Therefore write it in your letters too.
49. Then you shall send the letters to many towns and villages of Asia minor, Syria and Rome where we have many converts.
50. The people of Jerusalem have refused our confessions, denying the birth of Kristus in their land, but we know that when the Greeks and the Romans have believed our confessions in multitude, the Jews will have no choice other than to accept that Christus indeed was killed in their land.
51. Great Philo has said that in a hundred years from us, if historians arise to write histories, they will seek the opinions of the people to establish their truths. Therefore the more the number of people we can convince into believing that Kristus actually came to the earth few years back, the more the number of people who will tell these historians that he actually existed.
52. Then they will base their histories on whatever the people say. Therefore John, do not let you foot be shaken in the matter of preaching this doctrine. For it will last very long, knowing quite well that the poor in the matter of phiosophy deep thoughts are our targets. And you know how hard it would be for a shallow thinker to let go his or her beliefs even when the truth stares at his or her face.
53. So John continued to write letters in different scripts, sending them to the converts in many places. And for the Nicolatians, he hated them with great hatred, cursing them upon his bed at the close of every day.
54. Now John added astrology to his deeds, thinking that by doing so, his mind would be able to have access to hidden things and his inner eyes would be able to see them. When Paul heard that John practised astrology, he expelled him from the congregation publicly, saying, you know how this is against the rule of christianity.
55. For such act will result into the generation of diverse doctrines because when you see the reflection of yourself in your dream after studying the stars and the moon, you see yourself flying about in the sky. Then you will begin to see things which are not according to the general rules of christianity.
56. Then shall our religion be divided in belief. See how Marcus, Varnavas, Apollos, Nicolas and Demas have all gone about saying different things which are not the things we agreed upon at the beginning of this religion.
57. It is obvious that you will do as they did in a short while if you continue in this astrology. For already, you have continuously heaped pressure upon me that we should go and attack the soldiers of Nero, man for man, to avenge the death of some of us whom the emperor killed here and there in his campaign against every religion which is contrary to his own belief.
58. You know how Nero attacked even the Apollonians and the Nicolatians more than us, yet these sects do not take any revenge. But you John have advised so many things and have led even physical fights against these sects, leading to unrest here and there.
59. Therefore depart from me John and do not return to me forever.
60. So John left Paul and went to an Island called Patmos where he continued to gaze at the stars.
61. Now Paul and many other christians and other sects, including the Nicolatians and the Apollonians were imprisoned by Nero who hated every newly-formed religion or new ideas. He hated the Nicolatians the most because it was one which had no resemblance to all the formerly existing beliefs.
62. Then he killed the minors of the religions and philosophical schools of thought and left their leaders in prison to either recant their beliefs or ideologies or remain there until their death.
63. In those days, one named Matthew and another named Lucas visited Paul in the prison. And he said to them, do not let our religion die off the face of the earth. You know that there are many scripts and scrolls concerning this Kristus. Justus, Apollos, Demas and even at this moment, I hear how Aquilla and Prisca his wife went about to declare that Kristus did not die on a crucifix but on a tree.
64. And if the people accept this idea, then the idea of the crucifix which we preach shall be rendered of no effect. Therefore go and make a better history for Kristus again, for even now, the Nicolatians and the Justinians confront us, saying, where is the genealogy of your god if truly he exists.
65. Go to Jerusalem to learn genealogies and the Torah. Take also the scripts of Marcus which I have with me in my house, because the people who had read his scripts loved it more than the scripts of John the heretics. Then make a detailed history for Kristus.
66. When Apollos was with me, we did agree to keep away the name Iesus from the people, but the Romans and the Greek do not fancy the name Kristus because they say that it sounds foreign like of an Indian god.
66. Therefore go and write history for Iesus Kristus, making sure that he inherits a Jewish geneaology, thereby making him the messiah whom they expect. As for me, I will not recant my belief, for I have seen how life is after death. The joy of life after death is seeing the planet you left behind changing to your belief and philosophy.
67. But if I declare publicly that I do not believe in what I stand for anymore, then it will die with me and there shall be no more worthy remembrance of me upon the earth. What then shall be my gain?
68. Now if the minor christians could die for this religion which they do not know how it comes about, how much more me?
69. Now Matthew and Lucas left Paul and went away to write history for Iesus Kristus. And when they had heard of the death of Nero the emperor, they assured themselves that they had their god on their sides. Then Paul died in the prison a year after, being the 280,069th year of the homo sapiens era. But he had established Christianity in many places dominated by the Romans already.
70. Now when Matthew and Lucas had gone to Jerusalem to study the Torah, they made friendship with the Jews. Then they studied the Torah for two years.
71. In those days, the Pharisees and the Saducees disputed over many matters, including the observation of the sabbath, the stoning of anyone who committed adultery, the keeping of slaves, the
|Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by LordCenturion(m): 9:09pm On Jun 15, 2018|
OtemSapien, can u see that there is no different between Boko Haram, jihad, isis and Christians..
Christians are just pretenders, hypocrisy, can u see wat this guy says now?,this is how Boko boys behave wen u talk about their god who can't fight by himself but relied on his worshippers defend...
Mr motherfucker or wat did u call ursef, even ur name says it all, so I reserve my comment.
|Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by johnw47: 1:22am On Jun 16, 2018|
turion, don't be concerned about radical islam killing you,
your hate for the true God of christianity is doing that
|Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by 0temSapien: 5:59am On Jun 16, 2018|
71. In those days, the Pharisees and the Saducees disputed over many matters, including the observation of the sabbath, the stoning of anyone who committed adultery, the keeping of slaves, the observation of the sabbath, the stoning of anyone who committed adultery, the keeping of slaves, the offering of sacrifices to Yahweh and also the matter of worshipping in the temple.
72. Now it became a necessity for them to belong to any of the sects. Then Matthew preferred to be associated with the Saducees while Lucas joined himself with the Pharisees.
73. Now there was a very sharp disagreement between them. And Matthew went apart from Lucas in the days when the temple of Jerusalem was destroyed. Now Matthew, having many of the scrolls of Marcus with him, began to make up history for Iesus Kristus, working with the supposed lineage of one noble Saducees by the name Maathan.
74. For Maathan was supposed to be from the lineage of David. This he did so that it would seem to the future readers of his scripts that Iesus Kristus was a descendant of David and the supposed messiah which the urims of the users of urims had spoken about.
75. And for Lucas also, he did work with the scrolls and scripts of Marcus which he had with him. And because Paul had said, make sure that you make the father of Iesus Kristus to be Joseph, according to our preaching, both Lucas and Matthew did so, making Joseph the father of Kristus, but the father of Joseph which Lucas wrote was Heli while Matthew had written Maathan for the same.
76. Therefore the genealogies of their supposed Joseph differed because they were not together in one place when they made them up.
77. Now both Matthew and Lucas felt that they did the right things because of the visions they seldom saw of the things of the past. And Matthew believed that he was actually with Iesus Kristus when he was alive.
78. For in the previous world, he was indeed with Faulkin, who was called Zeusus Krista.
79. Now, according to the happenings of their days, they continously modified the contents of their scripts.
80. Now John who went to Patmos had put much attention on astrology and gazing at the stars. For he believed that it would open up his inner eyes to see the things hidden in the dark.
81. Then he began to see many things of the past world. These were the things which occured when Yahweh and Allah were steadfast at destroying many parts of the world during Armaggedon, in the days when only eight gods were upon it.
82. And the things which he saw were the things which he had seen in the past world, for indeed, the hidden parts of his memory had been unlocked to see the things which he also saw in the past world.
83. Then John wrote down the things which he saw and added many untrue things to them, saying, by this shall everyone who reads it be greatly afraid and their minds shall submit.
84. And he spent time to make several copies of his writings. Then when he heard that Paul, being the head of the churches had died in the prison, he thought that he would take over as the leaders of the christians. So he sent letters to the churches here and there concerning the things which he had seen. And because of the exaggerations of fear which he abundantly added to them, they feared and trembled, believing that those things were the things to occur in the future rather than the things of the past.
85. And the things which he wrote, having the ideas of the torments of hell fire in them, were greatly feared by many people till these days. And John, knowing that the son of truth shall come to review and make known the errors of his works, did put a threat in it. Thinking that no one would dare to face the threat.
86. Now before the death of Nerva the emperor towards the end of the first century C.E, there were already over nine hundred conflicting and contradictory scripts about Iesus Kristus. And the religion was engaged in self-destruct because the Apollonians and the Pauline clashed.
87. The things which they preached in the different churches differed also. For while some of them accepted the letters sent to them by John as the truth, some of them called them heresies and named him John the heretics.
88. And the Johanans, being the adherents to the teachings of John, did accuse the Pauline of teaching heresies. And every Christian sect thought that its own way was the right one.
89. A man named Philemon, being a friend to Paul before his death, did observe that there was no one taking up the role of Petrus who was mentioned across all the scrolls of Christianity.
90. Then he began to write letters in the name of Petrus, for he sought to take charge of some of the churches. And he became a bishop in Rome under the name Petrus. And he was poisoned to death in the 70C.E by his subordinates.
91. After him arose Pius, Justus, Evaristus, Flavius, Agabus, Onesimus and many others. All these became the rulers of the churches across the Roman empire. But they had internal conflicts, killing one another for positions.
92. Then in the second century of the common era, Christianity had become a religion of threat to those who did not practise it. For by it were many people attacked and killed under the guise of heresy.
93. Then in the days of Commodus the emperor, it was declared that all religions should be practised indoor. So in those days, many religious activities were observed in silence. And there was religious serenity in the days of Commodus, but there were political strifes here and there.
94. And the inexperience of Commodus caused a great problem in the empire. Then he died in the 192 C.E, being only 32 years old.
|Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by motherfucker: 1:26pm On Jun 19, 2018|
If I catch u Dia.. Borehole fall on u Dia...
Booby fall u Dia..
|Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by gensteejay(m): 10:55am On Jun 25, 2018|
OtemSapien, I hope all is well. There hasn't been any update here for some time now.
|Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by Ahasco(m): 8:19am On Jun 27, 2018|
Otem needs to attend to other things too, don't forget he's a human too.
|Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by OtemAtum: 4:02am On Jul 01, 2018|
|Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by chrisbaxtian(m): 8:05am On Jul 01, 2018|
what is your source of inspiration
|Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by OtemAtum: 8:32am On Jul 03, 2018|
The gods of science,especially Atum.
|Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by gensteejay(m): 9:00am On Jul 03, 2018|
OtemAtum:Waiting for more update, great man.
Please, which part of this thread did you mention a brief history of the planet, nibiru? I read about it on this thread, though you didn't refer to the planet as "nibiru" specifically but used a closely related term (I have forgotten it).
And I hope you will include a more extensive history of Nibiru (or its equivalent term in Seriot language) in the history of the universe you're compiling.
Thank you so much.
|Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by OtemAtum: 10:18am On Jul 03, 2018|
Thanks. I don't know much of Nibiru outside the DOCTUFOS but I think the closest word to it is Nobru. Read from this thread, chapter 11, 12, 13 etc
|Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by chrisbaxtian(m): 8:00pm On Jul 03, 2018|
OtemAtum:honestly I thought it was ganja
science has no gods!
|Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by OtemAtum: 11:09pm On Jul 03, 2018|
So u think
|Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by chrisbaxtian(m): 11:36pm On Jul 03, 2018|
|Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by OtemAtum: 12:08am On Jul 04, 2018|
chrisbaxtian:It's a long story...
|Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by chrisbaxtian(m): 12:14am On Jul 04, 2018|
if the story is long, then there are no gods of science
|Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by 0temSapien: 1:20am On Jul 04, 2018|
1. Giswi was a male homo-sapiens born in a little place now found in Burundi in the 280,015th year of the homo sapiens era, same as the 15CE. At birth he was very small and his father Nando named him Giswi, saying, this child is as small as a chicken.
2. When Giswi was growing, his small stature remained with him. However, he was bold and fearless. Now a disease spread through the land in those days and the herbalists had no cure for it.
3. Then the priests of the gods said, the gods are angry at us. Now Giswi went boldly to the priests and said, let me hear from these gods by myself. Now the priests rebuked him and he was punished with severe beating for talking about the gods without respect.
4. Now Nando his father said to him, you cannot speak evil of the gods and remain alive. Choose either to be quiet and live or to talk and be punished. For the gods will not tolerate anyone who insults them.
5. Now Giswi said, I have been fearless right from my childhood. I will remain so even now. Although you named me after littleness, yet I am strong at heart. Therefore I say, a thousand gods cannot overcome me because I am a god also.
6. Did you not say that the gods do such and such things and they are called gods for such? I have done even much more. I have killed twelve warthogs, forty antelopes and three hippopotami by my strength and wisdom.
7. Which of these things can the gods do?
8. When Nando heard his son saying all kind of harsh words against the gods whom they worshipped, he reported him to the elders of the land, for the fear not to be punished by the gods.
9. Now the elders called Giswi and said, truly you have been named aright. For as you have a small stature, such is how small your thoughts are. Now we shall send you out of the land and never return into it.
10. Let the curses of the ancestors and gods follow you to wherever you go. If you dare to return to this land, let the ground swallow you up. May curses be yours forever while you live on earth and let the curses kill you before old age. So it will be.
11. Now Giswi began to depart the land. And he wandered in the bushes, hunting. Then he saw a young man like himself who had been exiled also. And the name of that man was Gahiji.
12. And Giswi said to Gahiji, why are you living in the thick bushes like myself. And Gahiji said, I was seriously cursed and sent out of my village for the thing I did not commit. For I was a very skilled hunter who has killed many warthogs, bufallos and snakes.
13. But another hunter claimed that I stole his kills and went to prepare them for myself. These things did I not do, but I was pronounced guilty of the crime. Then the elders placed the ark before the shrine of the gods at sunrise and made me naked.
14. And two hundred and fifteen names of our ancestors and gods were called as they put great curses upon me, with twenty hands of the elders and preists laid over my head. And they sent me out of the village, assuring me that whatever I plan to do shall not succeed anymore.
15. And truly, I have not killed a single animal since the time I came here. For my body shakes whenever I handle the weapons. And I know that it is the curse of the elders.
16. Now Giswi said, I was cursed also, but it hs no effect on me because I do not regard their curses as anything. For I know that curses are useless when they are ignored and not thought about by the one who is cursed.
17. Therefore Gahiji, if you can live in the forgetfulness of all the curses you have ever had, then nothing evil shall befall you. For I know that it is the attitude of a man towards what he has heard that works and not any external factor somewhere else.
18. Now Gahiji could not allow the painful memories of his past to go away easily. And he hissed and wept at all the times he was alone. Now while both Gahiji and Giswi were walking carefully on a land filled with mire where they had been trapped, an animal ran across them.
19. And Gahiji yelled and feared so much that he added more pressure on the sinking ground. Then he sank, but Giswi, being the shorter of the two did not sink, but he came out of it carefully and mourned his short-term friend who had sunken into the mire.
20. Now Giswi found a village of his own and had children. And he was the ruler of that place. And the people saw him as a god because he could cure many sicknesses with herbs and words of motivation.
21. Now when Giswi heard that his former land sought for a great herbalist to cure the deadly diseases of their land, he said, I will go and help them. So Giswi went to the land and they did not recognise him because he was far older than he was when he left the land.
22. Now he said, where are the gods of your land? Have they no power to cure these sicknesses? The meat of sacrifices and offerings which they have received, are they not enough?
23. So why are your diseases remaining with you? Now when he said so, some of the elders of the land said, keep quiet you little one. Have you no fear of the gods? Have you not heard what befell a young man named Giswi ten years ago? He was also as small az you are, with a mouth for cursing the gods.
24. He spoke against the gods of the land and the elders sent him away with great curses. And the gods visited him and began with his eyes, making him go blind. Then he became paralyzed and lame.
25. Then as if it was not enough, he had terrible boils all over his body. Then blood poured out if his body unceasingly while he was alive. Then he thought that he would return to this land. So he began to enter this land again.
26. Then he fell and died on the soil of this land.
27. When Giswi heard the sayings of that man, he said, how do you know all these things? Then he said, he who buried him can bear me witness. And this person buried him quickly because the condtion of Giswi was not to be seen with the eyes by people.
28. Now Giswi laughed and said, you cannot control people with lies forever. For the Giswi whom you tell lies about is the same person standing before you here. All the curses which you cursed me did not pull any hair out of my body.
29. Neither do I spend time thinking about them. And all the gods whom you use as tools of creating fear in the minds of the simple ones are ineffective in creating fear in me. So I did not sink in the mire.
30. I floated on water and I survived snake bites because I do not attach any occurence to the works of the gods. I do not weep too emotionally when I could have helped myself out of pains.
31. Now when the people heard how he boldly spoke against their traditions, they came near to hurt him. Then he said, I am Giswi. Let no one bring down his claws against me, but be ashamed, everyone of you.
32. For you sent me out of my land with vain curses and threats of the gods, but I have returned in good health. The diseases which your gods cannot cure, I have cured many of them, but you make up false stories about my death to put fear in the minds of those who will hear you.
33. Now the people wondered greatly. Then they went to seek after the man who said that he saw the corpse of Giswi and he buried it. When he came and Giswi confronted him, he could not speak because of great shame.
34. Now Giswi cured the people of the land with the herbs which he had brought with him, but his father had died of the diseases of the land. When Giswi heard it, he mourned him.
35. Now Giswi became the ruler of that land and he was respected, even though he was very small in stature, but in the heart and mind, he was strong and mighty.
36. Now all the days which Giswi spent on earth, there was no sickness which remained uncured in the land. For the sicknesses which they had through touching a patient or through coughing were all cured by Giswi while he was active.
37. But fifteen years after his death, the land had no human being left in it because many diseases left untreated began to kll them. And those who desired life fled the land and the land lay fallow for many centuries after.
|Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by 0temSapien: 1:23am On Jul 04, 2018|
chrisbaxtian:Okay let me explain to you...
All dead scientists are gods of science
All lovers of science are gods of science too
All first beings who appreciate science over religions are gods of sicnece as well
The word 'god' doesn't necessarily have to mean 'a spirit'. We are all gods FYI.
|Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by johnw47: 3:23am On Jul 04, 2018|
Ecc 9:5 the dead know not any thing
1Jn_5:2 we love God
persons like you
1Co 8:5 For though there be that are called gods, whether in heaven or in earth, (as there be gods many, and lords many,)
1Co 8:6 But to us there is but one God, the Father, of whom are all things, and we in him; and one Lord Jesus Christ, by whom are all things, and we by him.
we all die, we are all weak, the true God is a Spirit, a Almighty spirit:
Joh_4:24 God is a spirit. Those who worship him must worship in spirit and truth.
there is only one true and Almighty God:
Mar_12:29 And Jesus answered him, The first of all the commandments is, Hear, O Israel; The Lord our God is one Lord
|Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by 0temSapien: 3:34am On Jul 04, 2018|
1. Fatouma was a female homo sapiens born in the 280,016th year of the homo sapiens era, also called 16CE, in a land called Petra. She was a nurse, loving to take care of the people who had injuries. The name of her father was Oumar.
2. She performed dances before the sick and they felt better.
3. Now Fatouma was very beautiful and her body was very well crafted. She had learnt how to stand and dance on her toes such that she began to walk in that manner.
4. Now an earthquake occured towards the eastern side of Petra and Fatouma heard that the earthquake had affected many people. She wept compassionately and went to that spot when everybody else was running away from there.
5. Then she managed to treat an injured young man who was the only person still breathing in that place at that time.
6. Now Fatouma held the young man towards the narrow path leading out of the city. When they had reached the entrance, the young man pointed towards a hole at the walls and said, take me here.
7. When Fatouma had led him into the place, they went underground and saw many people inside there. Then Fatouma laid the man on the floor, but she was surprised when the people began to bow to the young man named Aboud.
8. And they said, son of the king, what has happened to you? Then the young man said, I was rescued from the earthquake by this young but brave lady. Make sure that she does not leave, because I have determined to make her my wife.
9. Now Fatouma fled when she heard the confession of the prince. And she was shy because she did not know earlier that the person whom she rescued was a prince. She never wanted to be the wife of a prince who would end up being a queen.
10. Now while Fatouma ran, the guards who chased after her could not stop looking at her legs which seemed to be on tiptoes, rather than giving her a serious chase. Soon they lost sight of her an returned to the king to declare what had happened to the prince.
11. And they said, o prince Aboud, the lady whom you want for a wife is not a human at all, but a gazal. She ran on her toes and got us all carried away in amazement. Do not seek after her, for she is either an animal or an angel of Hubal.
12. Now Aboud said, whether she is an animal, a ghost, an angel or even a witch, you must get her for me to be my wife. She did not consider losing her life, but she came and rescued me when I was very injured.
13. Now Fatouma had noticable dimples on her cheeks and she was of dark colour, for she had the origin of the Ethiopians. Now Aboud declared in the whole land that a search should be made for her.
14. When Fatouma heard this, she went to her father and said, let me have one of the camels father, for I will be going to treat the wounded of the battle of Jordan today. Now Oumar said to his daughter, go with seven servants.
15. And Fatouma said, I will go alone. But her father said, you cannot go alone. For you will be hurt. So seven servants of her father escorted her on camels. When Fatouma had reached a particular path, she turned into it, unnoticed by her escorts.
16. Then they discovered late that she was escaping, so they chased her. Now when they had almost caught up with her, she ran into the hands of some horsemen and she said to the horsemen, save me.
17. Then a horseman put her in front of his horse and began to flee with her. Then the camel riders, knowing that they could not catch up with the horse riders turned back to tell Umar her father what had happened.
18. Now while Fatouma was on the horse of the stranger whose face was veiled, the stranger asked her questions, saying, beautiful lady, why are you fleeing? Then she said, I do not like to be a wife to a crown prince.
19. I rescued him in an earthquake in Petra my land and he immediately fell in love with me. But I do not love him because he is a prince. I do not imagine myself as a queen.
20. Now the man on the horse said, you do not need to flee from your land because of that. The prince does not want to harm you. Go and face him and tell him that you do not love him. If you can do that, then he will stop looking for you.
21. Now Fatouma said, I can't tell him that, because it will hurt his emotion. Rather, come with me to my father's house and I will present you to everyone as my worthy suitor until the prince will marry someone else.
22. Then you can go your own way and I will be free.
23. So the man whose face was covered with veil followed Fatouma to her house with the other horsemen. Then Fatouma presented the man whose face was veiled as her accepted suitor.
24. Then both her father and her mother said, we will accept him as long as you won't flee your own city anymore. So they said to her, open the face of your bridegroom to be so that we could know him.
25. When Fatouma had opened his face, she was shocked to see that it was the same prince Aboud from whom he was fleeing. Now she wanted to run away, but this time, she had been surrounded by the guards of the prince.
26. And everyone watched how she ran gracefully on tip toes from one side of the circle to another and they cheered her up. Then Fatouma wept, but the prince went to her and gave her a kiss on the lips, saying, if I do not marry you, then I will die.
27. For you are the choice of Hubal for me and I cannot let you go. I will the a snail shell to your naked body to cover you up when you are cold. I will guard you like the guards at the siq.
28. I will protect you as I did earlier. Be my nails to stick close to my fingertips. Do not leave me while I need you to fill the vacant space in my life. Your dimples will console me when you smile.
29. Fatouma the daughter of Oumar, be my wife and you alone will I be with forever.
30. Now Fatouma broke down in tears, for she could no more resist the prince who had done too much to get her.
31. So she hugged the prince and wept on his right shoulder. Then her mother who was also very beautiful and a lover of drawing and paintings began to draw them as they hugged themselves in tears.
32. Then a statue of such posture was made and placed in a conspicuous place in Petra.
33. Now Aboud became king after the death of Khaleed his father. Then Fatouma became queen, but she danced also and went to treat those who were sick from time to time. In those days, Fatouma was the best dancer and the most charmy woman of her time in Petra.
34. She also helped her husband to construct good irrigation systems to contain flood in the part of Petra where they headed. Then Fatouma was well known in those days until times passed on her generation and her knowledge went hidden.
|Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by 0temSapien: 3:41am On Jul 04, 2018|
johnw47:says the book written by one caveman that doesn't knoe about afterlife. So you mesn to say that there's no afterlife and after death we don't have consciousness again?
.:Your god is three in one, lol. God Almighty his creator is what should be called God. Yahweh is just a god like you and I. He even committed suicide in his last reincarnation into the world as Mosheh(Moses)
|Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by johnw47: 7:00am On Jul 04, 2018|
truly the dead know nothing:
Ecc 9:5 the dead know not any thing
the dead will have conciousness for a short while a thousand years from now before being throwwn into the lake of fire, but of course those in christ are not referred to as the dead, you do err otem:
Mar_12:27 He is not the God of the dead, but the God of the living: ye therefore do greatly err.
Mat 22:29 Jesus answered and said unto them, Ye do err, not knowing the scriptures, nor the power of God.
Mat 22:31 But as touching the resurrection of the dead, have ye not read that which was spoken unto you by God, saying,
Mat 22:32 I am the God of Abraham, and the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob? God is not the God of the dead, but of the living.
those that sleep in Christ will be resurrected to life.
otem, next time you come across a dead person
ask them something and see if they give you an answer, smile
you have no understanding at all, but how could you,
you believe the writings of people just like yourself,
and your gods are dead scientists,
and people who love science,
and people who appreciate science over religion, laugh
|Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by johnw47: 7:09am On Jul 04, 2018|
do you mean my God is three persons in one God?
if so, yes He is:
Joh 1:1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.
^^^ there, are two persons that are the one God,
Father, and the Word who became Jesus Christ
vvv and here is the Holy Spirit who also is God:
(Act 5:3) But Peter said, Ananias, why hath Satan filled thine heart to lie to the Holy Ghost, and to keep back part of the price of the land?
(Act 5:4) Whiles it remained, was it not thine own? and after it was sold, was it not in thine own power? why hast thou conceived this thing in thine heart? thou hast not lied unto men, but unto God.
|Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by eterisan(m): 9:49am On Jul 04, 2018|
This kinda correlates with the book 'Lost tribes from outer space' by Marc Dem..... Is there an ebook for this... Would like to get it at op...... Tnx.
|Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by eterisan(m): 10:11am On Jul 04, 2018|
Malachi 4:4 Remember ye the law of Moses my servant, which I commanded unto him in Horeb for all Israel, with the statutes and judgments. 4:5 Behold, I will send you Elijah the prophet before the coming of the great and dreadful day of the LORD: 4:6 And he shall turn the heart of the fathers to the children, and the heart of the children to their fathers, lest I come and smite the earth with a curse.
Matthew 17:10 And his disciples asked him, saying, Why then say the scribes that Elijah must first come? 17:11 And Jesus answered and said unto them, Elijah truly shall first come, and restore all things. 17:12 But I say unto you, That Elijah is come already, and they knew him not, but have done unto him whatsoever they listed. Likewise shall also the Son of man suffer of them. 17:13 Then the disciples understood that he spake unto them of John the Baptist.
Ecclesiastes 4:16 There is no end of all the people, even of all that have been before them: they also that come after shall not rejoice in him. Surely this also is vanity and vexation of spirit.
Guess your pastor did not show this to you.
Can give you more at your own request
|Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health |
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket
Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2020 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 412