Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,639 members, 7,823,811 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 03:50 PM

Oreoluwa Finnih: Patients With Chloroquine Poisoning Now Being Admitted In Lagos - Health (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Oreoluwa Finnih: Patients With Chloroquine Poisoning Now Being Admitted In Lagos (81084 Views)

Corona Virus.In The Absence Of Chloroquine.do This . / Coronavirus: US Approves Chloroquine As Treatment - Trump / Coronavirus - BREAKING NEWS - Ordinary CHLOROQUINE Used To Treat & Even CURE it (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oreoluwa Finnih: Patients With Chloroquine Poisoning Now Being Admitted In Lagos by chikevictor(m): 8:22am On Mar 21, 2020
Gullible Nigerians who told them that chloroquine can cure Corona virus and by the way those pple that took it, do they the virus or they are trying cure it in advance. Naija
Re: Oreoluwa Finnih: Patients With Chloroquine Poisoning Now Being Admitted In Lagos by Nobody: 9:11am On Mar 21, 2020
Alimzy20:
but it has not been confirmed yet..if it was buhari that announced it not even a single nigerian would beleive it..now dem don go dey buy wetin go kill them ..smh v
I swear just because say na white man. Nigerians self ehn.
Re: Oreoluwa Finnih: Patients With Chloroquine Poisoning Now Being Admitted In Lagos by stephmike(m): 9:41am On Mar 21, 2020
Naija can abuse anything. Fear corona virus is killing them already.
Re: Oreoluwa Finnih: Patients With Chloroquine Poisoning Now Being Admitted In Lagos by Nobody: 9:58am On Mar 21, 2020
Alimzy20:
Beleive trump at your own risk
is chloroquine a new drug?
How is it the fault of Trump?
How on earth will a Nigerian overdose on chloroquine?
Re: Oreoluwa Finnih: Patients With Chloroquine Poisoning Now Being Admitted In Lagos by godquality: 10:14am On Mar 21, 2020
Believing the incompetent trump. In that same press conference he mentioned chloroquine, the doctors and scientists in his govt contradicted him. Next to this guy our dull president has a IQ 5 times greater.
Re: Oreoluwa Finnih: Patients With Chloroquine Poisoning Now Being Admitted In Lagos by Onucs(m): 10:50am On Mar 21, 2020
May be Trump has a chloroquine producing pharmacy in AFRICA.. duhr
Re: Oreoluwa Finnih: Patients With Chloroquine Poisoning Now Being Admitted In Lagos by maasoap(m): 11:07am On Mar 21, 2020
id911:

They are APC members with no sense as usual

You're wrong on this one. We knew Trump's as$lickers, they're wailers, ipobians and PDP members.
Re: Oreoluwa Finnih: Patients With Chloroquine Poisoning Now Being Admitted In Lagos by maasoap(m): 11:11am On Mar 21, 2020
Dedetwo:

Please write intelligently. Trump has nothing to do with the stupidity in Nigeria. Trump announced that a French study showed that Chloroquine appears to be effective against the novel virus.

I'm still trying to understand the intelligence of your own submission too. Is it part of his duty to do that? Even FDA had to hurriedly counter him because they already knew that his stupid announcement meant a danger to the public health safety. But it is Trump, some of you just have to defend him.
Re: Oreoluwa Finnih: Patients With Chloroquine Poisoning Now Being Admitted In Lagos by engrelvis(m): 11:25am On Mar 21, 2020
Am nt a pharmacists but from experience in travelling I think d chloroquine Trump is talking about is different from d common one here. Is a mixture of chloroquine n HCl ( pls pharmacist in d house correct me if I am wrong). Is more expensive
Re: Oreoluwa Finnih: Patients With Chloroquine Poisoning Now Being Admitted In Lagos by engrelvis(m): 11:26am On Mar 21, 2020
Am nt a pharmacist but from experience in travelling I think d chloroquine Trump is talking about is different from d common one here. Is a mixture of chloroquine n HCl ( pls pharmacist in d house correct me if I am wrong). Is more expensive
Re: Oreoluwa Finnih: Patients With Chloroquine Poisoning Now Being Admitted In Lagos by Jeetkool(m): 1:05pm On Mar 21, 2020
Naija with drugs abuse
Re: Oreoluwa Finnih: Patients With Chloroquine Poisoning Now Being Admitted In Lagos by Nobody: 3:19pm On Mar 21, 2020
edoairways:

The case of Ebola was disseminated via social media from unknown source while coro was from a reputable personality. However I blame the media for quick dissemination of information, they should have filter some information. What just happened shows that many Nigerians are ignorant, adamant and probably relied on foreign reportage without hearing from the regulatory commission. Americans weren't crazy in the consumption of CQ because many of them have been exposed while the case of Nigeria is the opposite. Very few Nigerians weren't moved by such pronouncement from Trump
so TB joshua is no longer a reputable personality? was he not the one and some other reputable pastors who said drinking salt will cure u of ebola cheesy
Re: Oreoluwa Finnih: Patients With Chloroquine Poisoning Now Being Admitted In Lagos by edoairways: 3:56pm On Mar 21, 2020
lefulefu:
so TB joshua is no longer a reputable personality? was he not the one and some other reputable pastors who said drinking salt will cure u of ebola cheesy
Where did he say that? grin
Re: Oreoluwa Finnih: Patients With Chloroquine Poisoning Now Being Admitted In Lagos by Nobody: 4:52pm On Mar 21, 2020
edoairways:

Where did he say that? grin
most ppl who consumed excess salt during the ebola days said they did so cos tb joshua said that salt killed the ebola virus cheesy
Re: Oreoluwa Finnih: Patients With Chloroquine Poisoning Now Being Admitted In Lagos by edoairways: 5:48pm On Mar 21, 2020
lefulefu:
most ppl who consumed excess salt during the ebola days said they did so cos tb joshua said that salt killed the ebola virus cheesy
Na wa oh grin
Re: Oreoluwa Finnih: Patients With Chloroquine Poisoning Now Being Admitted In Lagos by chrismexzie(m): 10:24pm On Mar 21, 2020
tatatar:
All of them must be the donald trump worshippers,Igbos.
Mumu people.
This is the most stupid comment so far, how can you be this dumb?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

At Age 90, A Man Can Still Perform Sexually Well ( Honey Remedy) Part 2 / Woman Walks Unclad After She Was Scammed By Relatives (PICS) / 5 Nurses Caught Viewing Size Of Dead Patient's Manhood In US

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.