Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,247 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:13 AM

Hurray Its Mother's Day In A Few Days Time What Do You Intend Gifting Her? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Hurray Its Mother's Day In A Few Days Time What Do You Intend Gifting Her? (258 Views)

What Feature (s) Is A Must Have For A Partner You Intend To Date Or Marry? / Man Gives Girlfriend Roasted Plantain Before Gifting Her Range Rover On Val Day / Visiting My Fiancee's Parents For The First Time, What Should I Buy For Them? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Hurray Its Mother's Day In A Few Days Time What Do You Intend Gifting Her? by Pruwa: 10:00pm On Mar 20, 2020
Do want to make that person feel special�Do you want that special person to have you in his or her thoughts while he or she is asleep�
Do want to customize your car�then look no further I deliver the best sets of throw pillows,t-shirt,caps etc�please patronize me today and be happy forever�

contact her today via;09037194238

Re: Hurray Its Mother's Day In A Few Days Time What Do You Intend Gifting Her? by Pruwa: 10:02pm On Mar 20, 2020
I am not even a mother yet but i am in tears already
just take a look at the inscriptions on those throw pillows....
whatever you intend to write on it...we are ready to write it on our lovely throw pillows to make your mother feel special

(1) (Reply)

I'm Dying Of Hunger Pls Help Me / I Say This Single Life Will Not Put Us In Trouble! / Are You Searching For A Virtuous Woman To Marry? Look No Further

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.