Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:00 AM

Photos Of Students Saying Goodbye To Classmates As Schools Shutdown In U.K. - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Photos Of Students Saying Goodbye To Classmates As Schools Shutdown In U.K. (8620 Views)

FG Bans Assemblies, Overcrowding, Visiting Days As Schools Resume On Monday 18 / Borno Classroom Turned Into A Poultry Farm As Schools Remain Closed (photos) / Drama You Will See As Schools Will Resume On Monday (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Students Saying Goodbye To Classmates As Schools Shutdown In U.K. by Jakub1: 6:56am On Mar 21, 2020
[s]
OgunLaakaye:
Need to go check my son's uniforms.

That boy is dead if i find signatures on it.
[/s]
Re: Photos Of Students Saying Goodbye To Classmates As Schools Shutdown In U.K. by Jakub1: 6:56am On Mar 21, 2020
[s]
OgunLaakaye:

[/s]
Re: Photos Of Students Saying Goodbye To Classmates As Schools Shutdown In U.K. by Nmezor(f): 7:07am On Mar 21, 2020
Hmmmm, its well. The fear of coro
Re: Photos Of Students Saying Goodbye To Classmates As Schools Shutdown In U.K. by rex444(m): 7:10am On Mar 21, 2020
where is the Nigeria version
Re: Photos Of Students Saying Goodbye To Classmates As Schools Shutdown In U.K. by Alexaonfleek: 7:56am On Mar 21, 2020
OgunLaakaye:

wetin do u na undecided
You sef no do am for school
Re: Photos Of Students Saying Goodbye To Classmates As Schools Shutdown In U.K. by Simplecity(m): 8:28am On Mar 21, 2020
Betcrusher:
All this oyinbo girls dey quick grow.
shattap diaa grin grin grin na only wetin your eyes go see......LWKMD grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Students Saying Goodbye To Classmates As Schools Shutdown In U.K. by seunmohmoh(f): 8:34am On Mar 21, 2020
Class of corona 2020. Lol
Re: Photos Of Students Saying Goodbye To Classmates As Schools Shutdown In U.K. by franchasng: 8:37am On Mar 21, 2020
Betcrusher:
and you no see their grandpa boys in high school na only the girls u see, kirikiri is calling you from your village grin

Meanwhile, all these their funfair because of school closure alone must have seventipled the infection amongst them, I pity their grannies and grandpas they are going to meet at home angry

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Students Saying Goodbye To Classmates As Schools Shutdown In U.K. by Godmademan(m): 9:03am On Mar 21, 2020
wait! Did they handpick the babes for this event. Beautiful and chubby babes unlike their US counterparts that would usually be skinny like they signed contract with hunger
Re: Photos Of Students Saying Goodbye To Classmates As Schools Shutdown In U.K. by doggedfighter(f): 9:22am On Mar 21, 2020
Emotion and so much love on display in some of the pictures
Re: Photos Of Students Saying Goodbye To Classmates As Schools Shutdown In U.K. by Equal2DeTask(m): 9:23am On Mar 21, 2020
iammo:
undecided

Oyinbos don't like to be faced with uncertainty

You like to be faced with uncertainty? undecided
Re: Photos Of Students Saying Goodbye To Classmates As Schools Shutdown In U.K. by iammo(m): 9:25am On Mar 21, 2020
Equal2DeTask:

You like to be faced with uncertainty? undecided

as a Nigerian uncertainty is part of my life and yours too
Re: Photos Of Students Saying Goodbye To Classmates As Schools Shutdown In U.K. by blessedchild234(m): 9:57am On Mar 21, 2020
uk my dream land
Re: Photos Of Students Saying Goodbye To Classmates As Schools Shutdown In U.K. by ednut1(m): 10:23am On Mar 21, 2020
This aint safe
Re: Photos Of Students Saying Goodbye To Classmates As Schools Shutdown In U.K. by Fidelismaria: 10:25am On Mar 21, 2020
September is too far

Isn't it?

You mean the UK is shutting down school for six months?
Re: Photos Of Students Saying Goodbye To Classmates As Schools Shutdown In U.K. by Olatara(f): 10:57am On Mar 21, 2020
Uyi168:
Hope u dey see wetin I dey see..
wink
Betcrusher:
ooin!!! they are doing well.
See them agbayas.
Re: Photos Of Students Saying Goodbye To Classmates As Schools Shutdown In U.K. by lapazi(m): 11:59am On Mar 21, 2020
Betcrusher:

you be fool i swear cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Photos Of Students Saying Goodbye To Classmates As Schools Shutdown In U.K. by Nobody: 12:50pm On Mar 21, 2020
Betcrusher:
you are not far from the truth

Re: Photos Of Students Saying Goodbye To Classmates As Schools Shutdown In U.K. by Danzakidakura(m): 1:27pm On Mar 21, 2020
We have 2000 years gap, between black and white development.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Students Saying Goodbye To Classmates As Schools Shutdown In U.K. by Nobody: 1:29pm On Mar 21, 2020
Have they finished Common Entrance Exam ?
Re: Photos Of Students Saying Goodbye To Classmates As Schools Shutdown In U.K. by Ijebulogic(m): 3:01pm On Mar 21, 2020
Uyi168:
Hope u dey see wetin I dey see..
wink

Paedophile alert....sicko!
Re: Photos Of Students Saying Goodbye To Classmates As Schools Shutdown In U.K. by Uyi168: 3:06pm On Mar 21, 2020
Ijebulogic:

Paedophile alert....sicko!
U are the real perv....
Go clean your dirty mind. U had no idea what I was seeing...
Re: Photos Of Students Saying Goodbye To Classmates As Schools Shutdown In U.K. by EmekusTHEgreat(m): 3:58pm On Mar 21, 2020
Randy100:
Why do I hate seeing people signing on their school uniform. I would have slapped somebody if I was there. Nonsense generation.

Natural born slapper!!
Re: Photos Of Students Saying Goodbye To Classmates As Schools Shutdown In U.K. by egopersonified(f): 4:50pm On Mar 21, 2020
where the social distancing
Re: Photos Of Students Saying Goodbye To Classmates As Schools Shutdown In U.K. by K254725: 5:54pm On Mar 21, 2020
The next epicenter
Re: Photos Of Students Saying Goodbye To Classmates As Schools Shutdown In U.K. by samuel19222(m): 6:08pm On Mar 21, 2020
Explorer
Re: Photos Of Students Saying Goodbye To Classmates As Schools Shutdown In U.K. by samuel19222(m): 6:14pm On Mar 21, 2020
set awon slay queen

Re: Photos Of Students Saying Goodbye To Classmates As Schools Shutdown In U.K. by Kolablinks(m): 6:42pm On Mar 21, 2020
It is even going round mow They are closing all gatherings
Re: Photos Of Students Saying Goodbye To Classmates As Schools Shutdown In U.K. by Trippledots(m): 8:04pm On Mar 21, 2020
Explorers:
Gates are locked after school children leave a school in Woolton, Liverpool following the Government announcement.

Pupils from Bevois Town Primary are collected from school

Chai... See as ordinary gate fine kwanu. shocked

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Eiye Vs Bucaneer: 4 MAPOLY Student Dead In Cult Clash (Photo - Viewer permit) / Riot At Federal Polytechnic Oko, After Masquerade Kills Two Students / Lagos State Undergraduate Scholarship Application 2015-2016 Commences

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.