Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,948 members, 7,835,164 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:20 AM

Coronavirus And Nigerian Economy; It'll Be Difficult For Fed Govt 2 Pay Salaries - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Coronavirus And Nigerian Economy; It'll Be Difficult For Fed Govt 2 Pay Salaries (2781 Views)

Fed Up With My N45k/month Job. / Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! / First Bank Of Nigeria: Salaries, Allowances, Promotion, Job Details? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coronavirus And Nigerian Economy; It'll Be Difficult For Fed Govt 2 Pay Salaries by codedguy1(m): 7:04pm On Mar 21, 2020
Jimmyubah2:
They will borrow to pay. This post is dead on arrival.

You borrow who gas the ability yo pay back. In this corona infested world who will borrow now.

When our major source of income has plummeted to $23 per barrel how do you want to generate money to sustain yourself and pay back a loan.

That we refused to diversify is a crime on its own, that we have had selfish useless leaders who only think of their bellies is disgraceful to say the least.

Borrowing will not help us now.
Re: Coronavirus And Nigerian Economy; It'll Be Difficult For Fed Govt 2 Pay Salaries by Roon9(m): 7:43pm On Mar 21, 2020
OgunLaakaye:
I think it's getting to a point where we will start drinking our crude oil.

Or better still, pay salaries with jerricans of crude oil and individuals will go look for buyers on their own.

Harsh but true grin
The spoilt child that constantly relied on his parents cos he thinks they'd live forever!
News flash naija
Re: Coronavirus And Nigerian Economy; It'll Be Difficult For Fed Govt 2 Pay Salaries by Macgabe(m): 10:17pm On Mar 21, 2020
BabbanBura:

What about if I may ask?

The online business you spoke about. I wish to start one if you don't mind showing me how to go about it.
Re: Coronavirus And Nigerian Economy; It'll Be Difficult For Fed Govt 2 Pay Salaries by suremanpatriot: 12:17am On Mar 22, 2020
...is not difficult to pay salaries,they should cut down the excess wages of national assembly and use it to feed civil servantd and jobless poor masses. angry

(1) (2) (Reply)

Careers In Oil Firm, financial insitution, telcommunication firms / Interview Invite Frm Jkk Limited / PWC Employment 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.