Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,237 members, 7,818,794 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:51 AM

COVID-19. Italian Patient In Lagos Cured And Discharged. Pictures. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / COVID-19. Italian Patient In Lagos Cured And Discharged. Pictures. (2984 Views)

Italian Coronavirus Index Patient In Lagos Attempts To Escape From Quarantine / Uber Driver That Carried The Italian Coronavirus Patient In Nigeria Speaks / 11.6kg Skin Removed From The Body Of A Cosmetic Surgery Patient In Lagos (Graphi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

COVID-19. Italian Patient In Lagos Cured And Discharged. Pictures. by NGpatriot: 2:00am On Mar 21, 2020
Babajide Sanwo-Olu
@jidesanwoolu
As the COVID-19 Incident Commander for Lagos, I am glad to inform you that the index case; the Italian gentleman is now negative.

Through a combined effort of Lagos, Ogun State and Fed Health Authorities, we were able to limit the transmission of the virus to a single contact.

God Less The Great State Of Lagos

God Bless the brave Nigerian men and women caregivers, doctors, nurses and first responders

God Bless PMB

God Bless Nigeria

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: COVID-19. Italian Patient In Lagos Cured And Discharged. Pictures. by CanadaOrBust: 2:03am On Mar 21, 2020
GOD BLESS NIGERIA!!!
Let’s remember...

In Italy the first three people who had the virus were also cured. Yet yesterday alone 627 Italians died of the disease! That is six hundred and 27 dads and mums etc within 24 hours!!

*copied*
On 31 January, the first two Italian cases of COVID-19 were confirmed in Rome. A Chinese couple, originally from Wuhan, who had arrived in Italy on January 23 via Milan Malpensa Airport travelled from the airport to Verona, then to Parma, arriving in Rome on 28 January. The next afternoon, they developed a cough, and by evening the man had a fever.

On 6 February, an Italian repatriated from Wuhan tested positive for COVID-19, bringing the total number of cases in Italy to three.

On 22 February, the repatriated Italian recovered and was discharged from the hospital. On 22 and 26 February, the two previously infected Chinese tourists tested negative for COVID-19 at Lazzaro Spallanzani National Institute in Rome.
————————
FG has killed us!

IF ONLY BUHARI HAD CLOSED OUR BORDERS LONG AGO LIKE EVERYONE WAS BEGGING HIM TO DO...

Now that they have closed them has the world ended??

They even refused to institute even ordinary mandatory quarantine of people from hot zones - it is a crime against humanity!!!

GOD BLESS NIGERIA

4 Likes

Re: COVID-19. Italian Patient In Lagos Cured And Discharged. Pictures. by NGpatriot: 2:09am On Mar 21, 2020
With over 30,000 infections and over 3 thousand deaths, I'm 100% sure Italian gentleman is lucky to be sick, treated and cured in Nigerian instead of his own country/Italy.

The ungrateful, unpatriotic and ignorant anti-Nigerian cowards are free to leave Nigeria and go to Italy if they really hate Nigeria so much and have serious liver.

God Bess Nigeria.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: COVID-19. Italian Patient In Lagos Cured And Discharged. Pictures. by jogsman01(m): 2:11am On Mar 21, 2020
Should we call that a miracle? I don't get it
Re: COVID-19. Italian Patient In Lagos Cured And Discharged. Pictures. by NGpatriot: 2:19am On Mar 21, 2020
jogsman01:
Should we call that a miracle? I don't get it

No, we should be proud of our country and our skilled and professional brave men and women not only for treating and saving the life of the gentleman from Italy, but also for making sure that while the rest of the world is ballooning with infections and thousands of deaths, they made sure that our infection is one of the lowest in the world and with ZERO death.

This is not a miracle, it's hard work, dedication, sense of duty, patriotism and love of country, something many Nigerians lack.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: COVID-19. Italian Patient In Lagos Cured And Discharged. Pictures. by Nobody: 2:25am On Mar 21, 2020
With all the miracles Nigerian pastors perform, none has cured a covid 19 patient.

A time we need their miracles most.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19. Italian Patient In Lagos Cured And Discharged. Pictures. by NaijaRoyalty(m): 2:27am On Mar 21, 2020
[s]
NGpatriot:
With over 30,000 infections and over 3 thousand deaths, I'm 100% sure Italian gentleman is lucky to be sick, treated and cured in Nigerian instead of his own country/Italy.

The ungrateful, unpatriotic and ignorant anti-Nigerian cowards are free to leave Nigeria and go to Italy if they really hate Nigeria so much and have serious liver.

God Bess Nigeria.
[/s]

Criticising the government when they fail in their duties of protecting lives and saveguarding the country doesn't make you unpatriotic .

Aisha buhari, the wife of the president , ha so many times criticized buhari (her husband's) style of leadership in the past . So do you love the president more Than his wife loved him.

5 Likes

Re: COVID-19. Italian Patient In Lagos Cured And Discharged. Pictures. by Ruggedniggaone: 2:29am On Mar 21, 2020
for those who have been asking for his pic here is his picture you can go and eat him now

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: COVID-19. Italian Patient In Lagos Cured And Discharged. Pictures. by NGpatriot: 2:35am On Mar 21, 2020
NaijaRoyalty:
[s][/s]

Criticising the government when they fail in their duties of protecting lives and saveguarding the country doesn't make you unpatriotic .

Aisha buhari, the wife of the president , ha so many times criticized buhari (her husband's) style of leadership in the past . So do you love the president more Than his wife loved him.

If having the lowest infection rate and zero death is a failure and having tens of thousands of death and infection as they have in America and Europe is a success, pack your load and go to Italy and enjoy their tens of thousands of infection and 4 thousand deaths.

We know what's good for Nigeria is bad news for you Igbos and what's bad for Nigeria makes you happy. You wish, hope and pray that we are in the same position as America where people are dying left and right, but God is greater than you evil Igbos.

God Bless Nigeria.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: COVID-19. Italian Patient In Lagos Cured And Discharged. Pictures. by Maromark(m): 2:40am On Mar 21, 2020
Great job

1 Like 1 Share

Re: COVID-19. Italian Patient In Lagos Cured And Discharged. Pictures. by NGpatriot: 2:43am On Mar 21, 2020
NGpatriot:

God Bess Nigeria.

Coronavirus Cases:

Deaths:

Nigeria:

Coronavirus Cases:

Deaths

God Bless Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19. Italian Patient In Lagos Cured And Discharged. Pictures. by bkool7(m): 2:45am On Mar 21, 2020
When it comes to what we certainly kill us all quickly, these our politicians know how to act fast
Re: COVID-19. Italian Patient In Lagos Cured And Discharged. Pictures. by macolino(m): 2:55am On Mar 21, 2020
Nigeria is a great country ruled by idiots..
Re: COVID-19. Italian Patient In Lagos Cured And Discharged. Pictures. by NGpatriot: 3:03am On Mar 21, 2020
France
Coronavirus Cases:
Deaths:

Nigeria:

Coronavirus Cases:

Deaths

God Bless Nigeria.
Re: COVID-19. Italian Patient In Lagos Cured And Discharged. Pictures. by NGpatriot: 3:04am On Mar 21, 2020
Useless ipbs, success is their own version of failure, no wonder you losers fail all the time..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: COVID-19. Italian Patient In Lagos Cured And Discharged. Pictures. by Oxb90: 3:04am On Mar 21, 2020
The party is not over yet
Re: COVID-19. Italian Patient In Lagos Cured And Discharged. Pictures. by Realadey(m): 3:12am On Mar 21, 2020
wink Congratulations to the man and Lagos State
Re: COVID-19. Italian Patient In Lagos Cured And Discharged. Pictures. by NaijaRoyalty(m): 3:13am On Mar 21, 2020
NGpatriot:
[s][/s]

See sadness, pain, and sorrow because God is not granting your wish for mass infection and deaths in Nigeria.

All you unpatriotic losers and cowards have is mouth, Leave Nigeria, they are waiting for you in Italy, France and America with their sickness and deaths if you get liver

I love my country so much and that's the reason why I criticise the government of the day when they do wrong .

It is only an unpatriotic stupid foool that will say "Yes Yes Yes" to everything the government says without asking "Why" because I elected them there .

I no be zombie and I no dey follow follow because I have a mind of my own and know what's good for me

4 Likes

Re: COVID-19. Italian Patient In Lagos Cured And Discharged. Pictures. by Lifestone(m): 3:16am On Mar 21, 2020
We must applaud Nigeria Government and her people on this. Congrats

1 Like

Re: COVID-19. Italian Patient In Lagos Cured And Discharged. Pictures. by Validated: 3:20am On Mar 21, 2020
NGpatriot:

No, we should be proud of our country and our skilled and professional brave men and women not only for treating and saving the life of the gentleman from Italy, but also for making sure that while the rest of the world is ballooning with infections and thousands of deaths, they made sure that our infection is one of the lowest in the world and with ZERO death.

This is not a miracle, it's hard work, dedication, sense of duty, patriotism and love of country, something many Nigerians lack.

How I wish this your statement will remain so by May/June. Recall Italy had very low rate in Jsn/Feb.
Re: COVID-19. Italian Patient In Lagos Cured And Discharged. Pictures. by sotall(m): 3:25am On Mar 21, 2020
[s]
NGpatriot:

See sadness, pain, and sorrow because God is not granting your wish for mass infection and deaths in Nigeria.

All you unpatriotic losers and cowards have is mouth, Leave Nigeria, they are waiting for you in Italy, France and America with their sickness and deaths if you get liver

[/s]

It's not Everytime you argue without thinking.
Criticizing the government when they aren't doing well is good for governance.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19. Italian Patient In Lagos Cured And Discharged. Pictures. by Area4Area: 3:27am On Mar 21, 2020
NGpatriot:

God Bess Nigeria.
Good Gracious Lord,
God bless Nigeria, let's keep the flag flying and continue shaming those who always pray for our downfall.

So proud and may we go through this and no death would be attributed to the virus just as we did with Ebola, proud being a Nigeria.
Re: COVID-19. Italian Patient In Lagos Cured And Discharged. Pictures. by Area4Area: 3:33am On Mar 21, 2020
NaijaRoyalty:
[s][/s]

What brought Buhari's wife into the discourse or did you see her in the picture? We know you are pained but that's OK and believe me, nobody would die because of the virus in Nigeria, God would continue shaming those who hate anything good about Nigeria.

God bless Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19. Italian Patient In Lagos Cured And Discharged. Pictures. by Area4Area: 3:35am On Mar 21, 2020
Ruggedniggaone:
for those who have been asking for his pic here is his picture you can go and eat him now
In fact you got that outta my mouth, they can have him now and keep him for keeps
Re: COVID-19. Italian Patient In Lagos Cured And Discharged. Pictures. by Area4Area: 3:45am On Mar 21, 2020
NaijaRoyalty:

You're just a sycophant

I understand you must put food on the table, but it's Ok.

Enjoy your poverty capital of the world country as rated in the world since Buhari's inception as president.

It is well.
Kip kwayet.
You are the sycophant here, you've been praying for at least one death to be recorded so that you can be happy and have all it takes to insult Nigeria and Buhari but God pass una.

Nobody is begging you to remain in the poverty capital of the world that the Italian is enjoying and thanking already, he wouldn't even be thinking of going back for now.

You can go and replace him in Italy and we will lobby for you to be given a visa sharperly sharperly.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19. Italian Patient In Lagos Cured And Discharged. Pictures. by Npfn: 3:46am On Mar 21, 2020
Someone that might test positive next week you people are taking fotos with and praising buhari please quarentine all those that took this picture even the comissioner a virus without a known cure that reoccurs even when tested negative zombies have sense
Next thing our darling daddy may address the nation

1 Like 1 Share

Re: COVID-19. Italian Patient In Lagos Cured And Discharged. Pictures. by Ogbunigwe2018: 3:48am On Mar 21, 2020
What’s this Italians Name

We know of Patrick Sawyer of Liberia.

2 Likes

Re: COVID-19. Italian Patient In Lagos Cured And Discharged. Pictures. by Area4Area: 3:51am On Mar 21, 2020
NGpatriot:
Useless ipbs, success is their own version of failure, no wonder you losers fail all the time..
They hate any good news and only wish for bad news, this is something that's supposed to make every Nigerian proud but they are just pissed off.
May they continue seeing and hearing bad news all the days of their lives just as they wish Nigeria while we grow from strength to strength.
Re: COVID-19. Italian Patient In Lagos Cured And Discharged. Pictures. by Nobody: 3:51am On Mar 21, 2020
Hope he paid up his MEDICAL BILLS....?
Because some of his mates are long dead and buried in ITALY.
.....and I believe that NIGERIANS in the same ITALY will never be spared if they fail to pay up their BILLS..
Re: COVID-19. Italian Patient In Lagos Cured And Discharged. Pictures. by Area4Area: 3:54am On Mar 21, 2020
NaijaRoyalty:

I love my country so much and that's the reason why I criticise the government of the day when they do wrong .

It is only an unpatriotic stupid foool that will say "Yes Yes Yes" to everything the government says without asking "Why" because I elected them there .

I no be zombie and I no dey follow follow because I have a mind of my own and know what's good for me

Which country do you say you love because it's obvious it isn't Nigeria, just pick between Spain, France and Italy and we will lobby for you to be given a visa

(1) (2) (Reply)

IUI And Surrogacy Treatment At IVF Centre Provides A Solution For Infertility / Free Visa Invitation For Medical Treatment In India / Angelina Jolie's Mastectomy Raised Awareness, Not Knowledge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.