Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,236 members, 7,818,792 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:47 AM

COVID-19. Italian Patient In Lagos Cured And Discharged. Pictures. - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / COVID-19. Italian Patient In Lagos Cured And Discharged. Pictures. (2983 Views)

Italian Coronavirus Index Patient In Lagos Attempts To Escape From Quarantine / Uber Driver That Carried The Italian Coronavirus Patient In Nigeria Speaks / 11.6kg Skin Removed From The Body Of A Cosmetic Surgery Patient In Lagos (Graphi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: COVID-19. Italian Patient In Lagos Cured And Discharged. Pictures. by Nobody: 3:55am On Mar 21, 2020
He is lucky to be in Nigeria, a country that gives foreigners priority attention over its own citizens.

I wonder what would've been the result if it was a case of Nigerian living in Italy.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19. Italian Patient In Lagos Cured And Discharged. Pictures. by Area4Area: 3:59am On Mar 21, 2020
Validated:

How I wish this your statement will remain so by May/June. Recall Italy had very low rate in Jsn/Feb.
Since Italy had a low rate in Jan/Feb so we should be expecting a million new cases by May/June and 400k deaths isn't it? Whatever you and your likes are wishing Nigeria would ultimately end up with you.
Re: COVID-19. Italian Patient In Lagos Cured And Discharged. Pictures. by Area4Area: 4:03am On Mar 21, 2020
Npfn:
Someone that might test positive next week you people are taking fotos with and praising buhari please quarentine all those that took this picture even the comissioner a virus without a known cure that reoccurs even when tested negative zombies have sense
Next thing our darling daddy may address the nation
Already praying for the man to die so that he can be happy, why can't you guys try keeping your hate away from public glare, must you display it for the world to see?
Re: COVID-19. Italian Patient In Lagos Cured And Discharged. Pictures. by Area4Area: 4:04am On Mar 21, 2020
Ogbunigwe2018:
What’s this Italians Name

We know of Patrick Sawyer of Liberia.
You've seen him already, why not go and ask him?
Re: COVID-19. Italian Patient In Lagos Cured And Discharged. Pictures. by NGpatriot: 4:34am On Mar 21, 2020
NaijaRoyalty:

I love my country so much and that's the reason why I criticise the government of the day when they do wrong .[/b][b]

It is only an unpatriotic stupid foool that will say "Yes Yes Yes" to everything the government says without asking "Why" because I elected them there .

I no be zombie and I no dey follow follow because I have a mind of my own and know what's good for me

When Igbos begin love Nigeria...lmao.

Abeg, stop deceiving yourself with your sad and pathetic crocodile tears.

This is a thread about the wonderful work your country and her brave men and women did to save the life of a human being and their wonderful efforts to protect you and keep the deadly virus away from you and your family, but instead of recognizing their great effort and success, you are talking about criticism and doing wrong.

Exactly what did they do wrong? Or you mean they should have let the man die o let you and your family get infected and die like thousands are dying and getting infected in America, Italy and so on?

Look here, you are ipob and we know you Igbos are nothing about hatred bitterness, tribalism, bigotry and unpatriotic sentiments so reserve your crocodile tears or your fellow Igbos.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19. Italian Patient In Lagos Cured And Discharged. Pictures. by NaijaRoyalty(m): 4:39am On Mar 21, 2020
NGpatriot:

When Igbos begin love Nigeria...lmao.

Abeg, stop deceiving yourself with your sad and pathetic crocodile tears.

This is a thread about the wonderful work your country and her brave men and women did to save the life of a human being and their wonderful efforts to protect you and keep the deadly virus away from you and your family, but instead of recognizing their great effort and success, you are talking about criticism and doing wrong.

Exactly what did they do wrong? Or you mean they should have let the man die o let you and your family get infected and die like thousands are dying and getting infected in America, Italy and so on?

Look here, you are ipob and we know you Igbos are nothing about hatred bitterness, tribalism, bigotry and unpatriotic sentiments so reserve your crocodile tears or your fellow Igbos.

But boko haram is killing innocent Nigerians on a daily basis up north na

Why is the government not doing enough to stop the bloodshed ?

Shebi na.good.government we get today according to you?...

Na you even dey quote and "Like" your own comment with your Area4area account . grin
Re: COVID-19. Italian Patient In Lagos Cured And Discharged. Pictures. by NGpatriot: 4:40am On Mar 21, 2020
Area4Area:
Already praying for the man to die so that he can be happy, why can't you guys try keeping your hate away from public glare, must you display it for the world to see?

What do you expect from hateful, doom and gloom and evil wishing people? This is all they eat and breathe. Nothing makes them happy because they've been programmed to hate and promote evil and negativity.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19. Italian Patient In Lagos Cured And Discharged. Pictures. by NGpatriot: 4:43am On Mar 21, 2020
[s]
NaijaRoyalty:

But boko haram is killing innocent Nigerians on a daily basis up north na

Why is the government not doing enough to stop the bloodshed ?

Shebi na.good.government we get today according to you?
[/s]

Hateful and bitter ipob, go and start your own topic to doom and gloom about your BH.

This topic is about the wonderful work our brave men and women did to save human life and if you are too sad and pained about, there's no help for you and your kind here.
Re: COVID-19. Italian Patient In Lagos Cured And Discharged. Pictures. by MANNABBQGRILLS: 4:50am On Mar 21, 2020
NGpatriot:

[b]God bless The Great State Of Lagos

God Bless the brave Nigerian men and women caregivers, doctors, nurses and first responders

God Bless PMB

God Bless Nigeria
Good thread for haters of our darling nation.
God bless you too Nigeria patriot.
Re: COVID-19. Italian Patient In Lagos Cured And Discharged. Pictures. by MANNABBQGRILLS: 4:52am On Mar 21, 2020
NGpatriot:
With over 30,000 infections and over 3 thousand deaths, I'm 100% sure Italian gentleman is lucky to be sick, treated and cured in Nigerian instead of his own country/Italy.

The ungrateful, unpatriotic and ignorant anti-Nigerian cowards are free to leave Nigeria and go to Italy if they really hate Nigeria so much and have serious liver.

God Bess Nigeria.
GBAMsolutely.
Re: COVID-19. Italian Patient In Lagos Cured And Discharged. Pictures. by MANNABBQGRILLS: 4:53am On Mar 21, 2020
Ruggedniggaone:
for those who have been asking for his pic here is his picture you can go and eat him now

Re: COVID-19. Italian Patient In Lagos Cured And Discharged. Pictures. by MANNABBQGRILLS: 4:57am On Mar 21, 2020
NGpatriot:

If having the lowest infection rate and zero death is a failure and having tens of thousands of death and infection as they have in America and Europe is a success, pack your load and go to Italy and enjoy their tens of thousands of infection and 4 thousand deaths.

We know what's good for Nigeria is bad news for you Igbos and what's bad for Nigeria makes you happy. You wish, hope and pray that we are in the same position as America where people are dying left and right, but God is greater than you evil Igbos.

God Bless Nigeria.

A million likes for you sir.
We are happy to see that you were always mature to seperate the troublemakers from true igbos.
We true igbos love our country Nigeria to thr moon and back.
That is why you will never see any reasonable igbo businessmen and women, celebrities, sportsmen and women, scientist, engineers and men of caliber praying for bad things for our nation, only losers do that.
That is why evil and bad things keep happening to all that wish PMB bad.
So it will continue, only if this man has bad intentions for this nation.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: COVID-19. Italian Patient In Lagos Cured And Discharged. Pictures. by Jakub1: 6:19am On Mar 21, 2020
[s]
post=87624454:

A million likes for you sir.
We are happy to see that you were always mature to seperate the troublemakers from true igbos.
We true igbos love our country Nigeria to thr moon and back.
That is why you will never see any reasonable igbo businessmen and women, celebrities, sportsmen and women, scientist, engineers and men of caliber praying for bad things for our nation, only losers do that.
That is why evil and bad things keep happening to all that wish PMB bad.
So it will continue, only if this man has bad intentions for this nation.
[/s]
Re: COVID-19. Italian Patient In Lagos Cured And Discharged. Pictures. by Jakub1: 6:19am On Mar 21, 2020
[quote author= post=87624433][/quote]
Re: COVID-19. Italian Patient In Lagos Cured And Discharged. Pictures. by Jakub1: 6:23am On Mar 21, 2020
[s]
NGpatriot:

[/b]

[b]God Bless Nigeria.

[/s]
Re: COVID-19. Italian Patient In Lagos Cured And Discharged. Pictures. by Jakub1: 6:25am On Mar 21, 2020
[s]
NGpatriot:

[/b]

[b]God Less The Great State Of Lagos

God Bless the brave Nigerian men and women caregivers, doctors, nurses and first responders

God Bless PMB

God Bless Nigeria
[/s]
Re: COVID-19. Italian Patient In Lagos Cured And Discharged. Pictures. by Jakub1: 6:36am On Mar 21, 2020
[s]
NGpatriot:
With over 30,000 infections and over 3 thousand deaths, I'm 100% sure Italian gentleman is lucky to be sick, treated and cured in Nigerian instead of his own country/Italy.

The ungrateful, unpatriotic and ignorant anti-Nigerian cowards are free to leave Nigeria and go to Italy if they really hate Nigeria so much and have serious liver.

God Bess Nigeria.
[/s]
Re: COVID-19. Italian Patient In Lagos Cured And Discharged. Pictures. by Jakub1: 6:36am On Mar 21, 2020
[s]
NGpatriot:

No, we should be proud of our country and our skilled and professional brave men and women not only for treating and saving the life of the gentleman from Italy, but also for making sure that while the rest of the world is ballooning with infections and thousands of deaths, they made sure that our infection is one of the lowest in the world and with ZERO death.

This is not a miracle, it's hard work, dedication, sense of duty, patriotism and love of country, something many Nigerians lack.

[/s]
Re: COVID-19. Italian Patient In Lagos Cured And Discharged. Pictures. by Jakub1: 6:39am On Mar 21, 2020
[s]
OgunLaakaye:
With all the miracles Nigerian pastors perform, none has cured a covid 19 patient.

A time we need their miracles most.
[/s]
Re: COVID-19. Italian Patient In Lagos Cured And Discharged. Pictures. by Jakub1: 6:52am On Mar 21, 2020
[s]
NGpatriot:

If having the lowest infection rate and zero death is a failure and having tens of thousands of death and infection as they have in America and Europe is a success, pack your load and go to Italy and enjoy their tens of thousands of infection and 4 thousand deaths.

We know what's good for Nigeria is bad news for you Igbos and what's bad for Nigeria makes you happy. You wish, hope and pray that we are in the same position as America where people are dying left and right, but God is greater than you evil Igbos.

God Bless Nigeria.

[/s]
Re: COVID-19. Italian Patient In Lagos Cured And Discharged. Pictures. by Jakub1: 6:54am On Mar 21, 2020
[s]
NGpatriot:

[/b]

[b]God Bless Nigeria.
[/s]
Re: COVID-19. Italian Patient In Lagos Cured And Discharged. Pictures. by Jakub1: 7:08am On Mar 21, 2020
[s]
post=87624425:

GBAMsolutely.
[/s]
Re: COVID-19. Italian Patient In Lagos Cured And Discharged. Pictures. by Jakub1: 7:08am On Mar 21, 2020
[s]
post=87624414:

Good thread for haters of our darling nation.
God bless you too Nigeria patriot.
[/s]
Re: COVID-19. Italian Patient In Lagos Cured And Discharged. Pictures. by Jakub1: 7:12am On Mar 21, 2020
[s]
NGpatriot:
Useless ipbs, success is their own version of failure, no wonder you losers fail all the time..
[/s]
Re: COVID-19. Italian Patient In Lagos Cured And Discharged. Pictures. by Jakub1: 7:24am On Mar 21, 2020
[s]
NGpatriot:

Hateful and bitter ipob, go and start your own topic to doom and gloom about your BH.

This topic is about the wonderful work our brave men and women did to save human life and if you are too sad and pained about, there's no help for you and your kind here.
[/s]
Re: COVID-19. Italian Patient In Lagos Cured And Discharged. Pictures. by Npfn: 9:29am On Mar 21, 2020
Area4Area:
dont mention me in your life again everything is not politics
Re: COVID-19. Italian Patient In Lagos Cured And Discharged. Pictures. by visatex: 11:08am On Mar 21, 2020
Area4Area:

I wonder ooo!
Sometimes I ask myself how I survived living with such evil-minded people for so long? If evil were contagious, there will be no right-thinking persons in Nigeria again.

Tufiakpa!
They can't even hold themselves together.
Evil is in their blood.

(1) (2) (Reply)

COVID-19 Update For November 24 2021 In Nigeria / Very Painful, Cholera Death Toll Now 781 - Minister / Radiant Glow Botanical Products. Stop The Use Of Chemical Based Products.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.