Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,840 members, 7,813,820 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:04 PM

Father, Show Us Your Mercy - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Father, Show Us Your Mercy (217 Views)

Oh Lord, Let Your Mercy Speak For Me / Lord I Need Your Mercy / Satisfy Us Early With Your Mercy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Father, Show Us Your Mercy by ochibuogwu5: 4:17am On Mar 21, 2020
Father, may those who you created because of your love receive the manifestation of *your mercy* according to this your word.... *Romans 9:15 For he saith to Moses, I will have mercy on whom I will have mercy, and I will have compassion on whom I will have compassion. 9:16 So then it is not of him that willeth, nor of him that runneth, but of God that sheweth mercy.*........
In Jesus Name. Amen.
Re: Father, Show Us Your Mercy by Papertrails(m): 4:30am On Mar 21, 2020
Amen
Re: Father, Show Us Your Mercy by smat101(m): 5:08am On Mar 21, 2020
And Amen.
Re: Father, Show Us Your Mercy by ochibuogwu5: 4:23pm On Mar 22, 2020
Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with you,
Blessed are you among women,
And blessed is the fruit of your womb Jesus Christ.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
Pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death. Amen.
Re: Father, Show Us Your Mercy by ochibuogwu5: 5:21pm On Mar 22, 2020
Humanity is coming to realise *that he is not actually in control of his life and this world*; there is *an ultimate controller of our lives; the God and Father of Our Lord Jesus Christ*....This is the hour of salvation because without believing in Jesus Christ death on the Cross of Calvary and His resurrection realities/effects upon each human life, the reality of hell-fire is incomparable to the pandemic/pains of this man-made pestilence/virus.
Great Grace Brethren!!!
Re: Father, Show Us Your Mercy by ochibuogwu5: 9:15pm On Mar 22, 2020
I pray that His mercy, grace, love and miracle from the Cross of Jesus Christ will manifest in your life the riches of Christ Glory beyond what we can think, pray or imagine in Jesus Name. Amen.
Re: Father, Show Us Your Mercy by ochibuogwu5: 11:25pm On Mar 22, 2020
1 Peter 4:18 And if the righteous scarcely be saved, where shall the ungodly and the sinner appear?
Re: Father, Show Us Your Mercy by ochibuogwu5: 2:17am On Mar 23, 2020
"[ The Armor of God ] In conclusion, be strong in the Lord [draw your strength from Him and be empowered through your union with Him] and in the power of His [boundless] might. Put on the full armor of God [for His precepts are like the splendid armor of a heavily-armed soldier], so that you may be able to [successfully] stand up against all the schemes and the strategies and the deceits of the devil." (Ephesians 6:10-11 amp)
Re: Father, Show Us Your Mercy by ochibuogwu5: 2:19am On Mar 23, 2020
Numbers 23:10 Amplified Bible (AMP)

“Who can count the dust (the descendants) of Jacob
And the number of even the fourth part of Israel?
*Let me die the death of the righteous [those who are upright and in right standing with God],
And let my end be like his!”*
Re: Father, Show Us Your Mercy by ochibuogwu5: 2:35am On Mar 23, 2020
John 4:34 Living Bible (TLB)
34 Then Jesus explained: “My nourishment comes from doing the will of God who sent me, and from finishing his work.
Re: Father, Show Us Your Mercy by ochibuogwu5: 2:39am On Mar 23, 2020
John 4:31-34 Living Bible (TLB)
31 Meanwhile, the disciples were urging Jesus to eat. 32 “No,” he said, “I have some food you don’t know about.”

33 “Who brought it to him?” the disciples asked each other.

34 Then Jesus explained: “My nourishment comes from doing the will of God who sent me, and from finishing his work.

(1) (Reply)

Church Digitalization: How It Started In Nigeria? / Online Church Offering / Christian's Need To Be Bold And Speak Up Against Persecution And Intimidation.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.