Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,109 members, 7,835,742 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:12 PM

Satisfy Us Early With Your Mercy - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Satisfy Us Early With Your Mercy (352 Views)

Lord I Need Your Mercy / Prophet Kumchacha: I Use 55 Different Sex Styles To Satisfy My Wife In Bed / Satisfy Us Early With Thy Mercy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Satisfy Us Early With Your Mercy by jonatoye(m): 7:27am On Oct 23, 2020
~~~Daily Spiritual Digest~~~ 

Focus: Satisfy us Early with Your Mercy

WORD FOR TODAY
The mercy of God is a prerequisite for joy, happiness and fulfilment in the land of the living. The earlier God has mercy on a man the more he will enjoy and see His goodness as he proceeds in destiny!!!
Scriptural Reference
"Oh, satisfy us early with Your mercy, That we may rejoice and be glad all our days" (Psalm 90:14 NKJV)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You must not but always ask for the mercy of God in all ramification of life. No matter what becomes the lot of a man in destiny, it doesn't change God from being who He is. He has been God before us and He will be even after us. Also, the fact that a man does not live up to God's expectations for his life does it change the fact that his days on earth is limited.

As much as it God's desire that you enjoy and fulfil your purpose and mandate in life, you must always ask for His mercy. The beauty of life will never be known until God have mercy on a man. Some men have strength, wisdom, intellect, connections, insight, opportunities, money, material possession of life but all these couldn't measure up to the fulfilment their soul desires. In every quest to become who God wants you to be, you must seek His mercy!!!

+ Do you desire the mercy of God?

Lord! Satisfy me early with Your mercy, that I may rejoice and be glad all the days of my life in Jesus name. Amen!!!

Emphasis:
God's mercy is what differentiates the experience of men. A man will rejoice and be glad in the journey of destiny when he finds Gods mercy earth enough!!!

Have a Blessed Friday!!!

(1) (Reply)

He Joined Cult At Age 16 But God Of Chosen Delivered Him / IRONY: Heaven Is Free But You Pay Tithe ??? / The Best Powerful Spiritual Woman In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.