Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,180 members, 7,818,562 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:49 PM

Some Guys Are Just Fools. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Some Guys Are Just Fools. (3539 Views)

Short Girls Are Wife Materials, The Other One Are Just Antennas -twitter User / "I Have Slept With 88.8% Of The Girls I Met Online. Girls Are Just Useless”- Guy / How Guys Are Responsible For Increase Of Prostitutes In Nigeria - Lady Reveals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Some Guys Are Just Fools. by Mcfi(m): 2:33pm On Mar 21, 2020
Gwagone:
WTF
The foolish guy is not from Nigeria right?
shocked
Lol. The guy is from Somalia.
That guy is a goat. I mean the animal goat o
Re: Some Guys Are Just Fools. by GRIMMJOE(m): 2:44pm On Mar 21, 2020
yanabasee:

You that slept with her five times ...What should we call you? A shameless he-goat??

I don't support incest, but I know that people make mistakes and people change!!

You are not the right person to judge her..
where did you get the bolded from.
Re: Some Guys Are Just Fools. by BULLIONVAN4(m): 5:19pm On Mar 21, 2020
jelraj:

That sentence have been use to destroy and deceive men, after rubbishing themselves and destroying their youth.
They look for one innocent and naive guy to deceive into taking them in. It's high time we men stop settling for less. I've seen enough and it saddens me men keep falling for this deception and scam.
DoubleEngine007:
You're wise bro.. You dey mind her?Everyone has past,and she forgot that the past shapes the future.. Rubbish yourself now,and wait for a man to come swallow your shit,because everybody got past.. Op ,that guy will soon realize and it might be too late for him then.. But experience remains the best teacher.. He will learn very soon..
with all my heart, I think those are the best comments I've come across in a while on NL.....

How I wish, I can give them a million likes kiss kiss kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Some Guys Are Just Fools. by fattprince(m): 6:36pm On Mar 21, 2020
rikithor:
The past can be easily forgotten when you come and learn driving from us,as you undergoing driving training, memories of unpleasant pasts will be replaced by memories of how to use steering,how to use clutch brake and trotle, how to use inner and side mirrors and what about changing gears? This one will totally delete completely all traces of wrong past
Call or WhatsApp with numbers below
Bro I dey stay bariga how much do you charge to teach for driving

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man Buys Range Rover Jeep For His Wife, She Never Left Him While He Was Poor / How To Avoid Sudden Death During Sex - (advice To Men) / Guys What Turns You Off In A Lady No Matter How Beautiful She Is.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.