Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,906 members, 7,828,185 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:03 AM

Which Tribe Would You Not Marry From? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which Tribe Would You Not Marry From? (1603 Views)

Do NOT Marry Someone Until You Can Honestly Answer These 20 Questions: / The Effects Of Dating Who You'll Not Marry / Which Tribe Got The Most Cute Guys In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Tribe Would You Not Marry From? by Meklex(m): 9:04am On Dec 26, 2010
Please air your views on above topic and mind you do not be tribalistic on this thread, lets learn from it. Happy xmas!
Re: Which Tribe Would You Not Marry From? by Dyt(f): 9:28am On Dec 26, 2010
Ur tribe
Re: Which Tribe Would You Not Marry From? by Meklex(m): 9:50am On Dec 26, 2010
Dyt:

your tribe
Dyt girl, I know say u no get tribe so let your mouth at rest before I french kiss it,
Re: Which Tribe Would You Not Marry From? by sistajay(f): 11:19am On Dec 26, 2010
How many tribes are there?
Re: Which Tribe Would You Not Marry From? by lagbaja20: 1:14pm On Dec 26, 2010
IBO

Why would anyone marry an Ibo?
Re: Which Tribe Would You Not Marry From? by justwise(m): 1:21pm On Dec 26, 2010
lagbaja20:

IBO

Why would anyone marry an Ibo?

What is wrong with Igbos?
Re: Which Tribe Would You Not Marry From? by Nobody: 1:32pm On Dec 26, 2010
KAI, PLEASE NO ONE SHOULD MARRY FROM IBO, DO YOU KNOW THE WORD, Aagoo na Ka , Akara no oo nu Anyway my Current girl friend is from Abia state, but it not easy with the prank games facing everyday
Re: Which Tribe Would You Not Marry From? by justwise(m): 1:35pm On Dec 26, 2010
timothy001:

KAI, PLEASE NO ONE SHOULD MARRY FROM IBO, DO YOU KNOW THE WORD, Aagoo na Ka , Akara no oo nu Anyway my Current girl friend is from Abia state, but it not easy with the prank games facing everyday

I ask agian, what is wrong with marrying Igbos?
Re: Which Tribe Would You Not Marry From? by axeman85(m): 7:12pm On Dec 26, 2010
Tribalistic bargers, some derive pleasure in messing with peoples heart and they are mutherfucking selfish bigots. bad investment.

and yes before una talk, yes i dey vex wella.
Re: Which Tribe Would You Not Marry From? by deniyor: 8:03pm On Dec 26, 2010
all tribes are fair game. I will avoid the poster's family for sure. Too tribalistic for me.
Re: Which Tribe Would You Not Marry From? by chikeorji123(m): 8:14pm On Dec 26, 2010
yoruba,no go area for me. But hausa or lgbo,hahaha my favourite.
Re: Which Tribe Would You Not Marry From? by Genius100: 8:34pm On Dec 26, 2010
Only a slowpoke will start a stupid thread like this. In 2010, the rest of the world is advancing, yet Nigerian idiots want to keep discussing stupid topics like this, smh.
Re: Which Tribe Would You Not Marry From? by chikeorji123(m): 8:42pm On Dec 26, 2010
Genius100:

Only a not-so-smart person will start a silly thread like this. In 2010, the rest of the world is advancing, yet Nigerian idiots want to keep discussing silly topics like this, smh.

Since it's silly why do u partake to display your own smart comment
Re: Which Tribe Would You Not Marry From? by Phate07(m): 8:46pm On Dec 26, 2010

I guess I'll have to marry an alien then. undecided
Re: Which Tribe Would You Not Marry From? by Meklex(m): 8:57pm On Dec 26, 2010
deniyor:

all tribes are fair game. I will avoid the poster's family for sure. Too tribalistic for me.
sure thang,ours is for the wise dudes
Genius100:

Only a not-so-smart person will start a silly thread like this. In 2010, the rest of the world is advancing, yet Nigerian idiots want to keep discussing silly topics like this, smh.
why not share some of your advanced topics for discussions instead of hating on others, nice try though.
Re: Which Tribe Would You Not Marry From? by GoodBoi1(m): 8:59pm On Dec 26, 2010
Yorubas are too tribalistic ( like they will even accept you)
Re: Which Tribe Would You Not Marry From? by Genius100: 9:34pm On Dec 26, 2010
Meklex:

sure thang,ours is for the wise dudeswhy not share some of your advanced topics for discussions instead of hating on others, nice try though.

Guy, abeg try use your brain for something productive. Your mates dey Harvard and MIT dey work on technology wey go change the world, you dey Nairaland dey start topic about ethnic group to avoid in 2010? Are the individuals in an ethnic group homogenous? And na people like you suppose be the future of Nigeria?
Re: Which Tribe Would You Not Marry From? by Nobody: 9:39pm On Dec 26, 2010
axeman85:

Tribalistic bargers, some derive pleasure in messing with peoples heart and they are mutherfucking selfish bigots. bad investment.

and yes before una talk, yes i dey vex wella.

that's nice to know axey.

@ OP

I wont marry from PDP and Arsenal FC. Gbam!
Re: Which Tribe Would You Not Marry From? by Meklex(m): 9:50pm On Dec 26, 2010
Genius100:

Guy, abeg try use your brain for something productive. Your mates dey Harvard and MIT dey work on technology wey go change the world, you dey Nairaland dey start topic about ethnic group to avoid in 2010? Are the individuals in an ethnic group homogenous? And na people like you suppose be the future of Nigeria?
if you are technologically inclined go for it dude and stop dragging everyone with you, We are discussing ethnicity here which is one of the major problems of Nigeria(not harvard or MIT) and mind you. I can still change the world by doing my own stunts my own way and I bet you don't even know the fundamentals concerning tech. which I can gladly teach you if you don't mind.
Re: Which Tribe Would You Not Marry From? by chikeorji123(m): 9:52pm On Dec 26, 2010
Genius100:

it's seen that u have something personal with this guy grin grin grin grin
Re: Which Tribe Would You Not Marry From? by chikeorji123(m): 9:55pm On Dec 26, 2010
Meklex:

if you are technologically inclined go for it dude and stop dragging everyone with you,  We are discussing ethnicity here which is one of the  major problems of Nigeria(not harvard or MIT) and mind you. I can still change the world by doing my own stunts my own way and I bet you don't even know the fundamentals concerning tech. which I can gladly teach you if you don't mind.

wao!! is like mr is equal to the task.which l have to stay clear and watch the game cool cool smiley smiley grin grin
Re: Which Tribe Would You Not Marry From? by 190: 2:40am On Dec 27, 2010
Yoruba and Ibo and benin and benue,

cos they all broke my heart @ one certain stage of my life

while i was still trying 2 understand what relationships were about,

esp Benue, make Gawd Punish their GIRLS!! angry angry angry
Re: Which Tribe Would You Not Marry From? by Meklex(m): 7:24am On Dec 27, 2010
190:

Yoruba and Ibo and benin and benue,

cos they all broke my heart @ one certain stage of my life

while i was still trying 2 understand what relationships were about,

esp Benue, make Gawd Punish their GIRLS!! angry angry angry

Pls. Bro can you share with us what you have learnt so far
Re: Which Tribe Would You Not Marry From? by Etakime(m): 8:21am On Dec 27, 2010
Benin girl no try am unless u wan run away wit ya shokoto to sokoto grin
Re: Which Tribe Would You Not Marry From? by Mobinga: 8:26am On Dec 27, 2010
So, people take this romance thing serious? shocked shocked
Re: Which Tribe Would You Not Marry From? by Nobody: 9:35am On Dec 27, 2010
I will not marry a bad person. Tribe is not my main issue, maybe my family but not me grin
Re: Which Tribe Would You Not Marry From? by justwise(m): 10:36am On Dec 27, 2010
rokiatu:

I will not marry a bad person. Tribe is not my main issue, maybe my family but not me grin

Then i'm sending my marriage application soon grin grin tongue
Re: Which Tribe Would You Not Marry From? by Orikinla(m): 11:02am On Dec 27, 2010
Only tribal or racial bigots bother.

I can marry from any tribe, race, religion or whatever.
What I care most for is HONESTY and LOVE.
Re: Which Tribe Would You Not Marry From? by slinkky(m): 11:32am On Dec 27, 2010
I will marry from Venus
Re: Which Tribe Would You Not Marry From? by Nobody: 11:35am On Dec 27, 2010
Hausa i seem not 2 understand their way of life. Maybe bcoz i have neva been close 2 any of them esp their ladies.It may change in future if i have d opportunity 2 come closer 2 their ladies n understandin their way of life.Is no go area 4 now.
Re: Which Tribe Would You Not Marry From? by 190: 1:26pm On Dec 27, 2010
marry a benue woman and die from heart attack within 100days!!

name it, wat doesnt she do,

flirt,
gold digging
no respect
talks anyhow,

just name it,
Re: Which Tribe Would You Not Marry From? by axeman85(m): 2:52pm On Dec 27, 2010
@icey

Longest time. na so our thread just die natural death like that. well am sure u understand wetin i dey talk ooo. so if i dey yarn na my own experience i dey take talk ooo. so na im dey make me venge my anger ooo. besides i no mention tribe but i sure say u sabi di tribe i dey yarn about. u be my pp.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fear Of Unknown / Should Religion Be A Barrier For Love? / Have You Ever Dated Someone That Is 100 Percent Perfect?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.