Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,484 members, 7,812,502 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:22 PM

Na By Force To Marry(photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Na By Force To Marry(photos) (6716 Views)

Nigerian Couple Who Met On Twitter 5 Months Ago, Set To Marry (Photos) / Nigerian Man Is Searching For This Kind Of 'wife Material' To Marry (photos) / Guys Which Of Them Can You Marry (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Na By Force To Marry(photos) by Tominix(m): 11:28am On Mar 21, 2020
NA BY FORCE TO MARRY?
During a wedding reception; the groom was called upon to give his vote of thanks to his guests and this is what he came up with:
1. I want to first of all thank the Lord Almighty for creating my wife and to also thank the pastor and his wife for lending us their wedding rings.
2. Special appreciation to my landlord who lent us his car.
3. I am most grateful to my boss for... approving the loan I used for the wedding.
4. Big thanks to the committee of friends for the appeal fund they raised on my behalf.
5. Also to my brother's wife, thank you for lending us your wedding gown.
6. Am so grateful to the cake designer for the cake. I promised to return it tomorrow morning as agreed without cutting or eating out of it.
7. Special thanks to my friends who brought food from their homes to help me feed you all. Please for those who were served food good luck and for Those who didn't get any, well we will make it up to you during our child dedication ( hopefully next year).
8. Very big thanks to my parents for bringing the village cultural band to supply the music as well as entertain us all here, today.
9. Not forgetting the church marriage committee, thank you for persuading my wife to marry me.
10. Appreciation to the married men in the church for rushing me into this marriage.
11. The women are not left out, thanks a lot for teaching my wife how to dance.
12. To the youths, thank you for sweeping and decorating this venue with palm fronds.
13. I am also grateful to my teenage friends for helping with the Zobo drink
14. Appreciation to my co-tenants for contributing money for the cameraman
15. Well, I wish you all safe journey and I pray you don't experience what I suffered for this wedding. Thank you...enjoy ur day

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Na By Force To Marry(photos) by judgementyard(m): 11:34am On Mar 21, 2020
Lol �
Re: Na By Force To Marry(photos) by Lekison(m): 11:55am On Mar 21, 2020
chai laugh won kill me
Re: Na By Force To Marry(photos) by Aboks(m): 12:06pm On Mar 21, 2020
Heart attack loading after marriage
Re: Na By Force To Marry(photos) by Equal2DeTask(m): 6:20pm On Mar 21, 2020
sc20060794:
only 4,500
remove —— in this link:
www.j——umia.com.ng/fashion-womens-rhinestone-bling-sandals-slip-on-flat-beach-sandals-48528996.html

Aba can do better for #1,500

1 Like

Re: Na By Force To Marry(photos) by Sacrosanct12(m): 6:52pm On Mar 21, 2020
Borrowed wedding indeed......

Get these at the very best price.

Re: Na By Force To Marry(photos) by osamz007: 7:45pm On Mar 21, 2020
The wedding theme

"BORROWED 2020"

1 Like

Re: Na By Force To Marry(photos) by gift2xl: 8:38pm On Mar 21, 2020
Ikechukwu well done. Laslas you don marry. When she want to make her hair or buy baby things, go get loan. And name the child Arhamefula Or boronika. grin
Re: Na By Force To Marry(photos) by ContractKiller: 9:18pm On Mar 21, 2020
Always wash your hands.

[img]https://images./7fptwY5YISDrqGIisPQN7K.gif[/img]
Re: Na By Force To Marry(photos) by Allsingles: 9:23pm On Mar 21, 2020
Tominix:
NA BY FORCE TO MARRY?
During a wedding reception; the groom was called upon to give his vote of thanks to his guests and this is what he came up with:
1. I want to first of all thank the Lord Almighty for creating my wife and to also thank the pastor and his wife for lending us their wedding rings.
2. Special appreciation to my landlord who lent us his car.
3. I am most grateful to my boss for... approving the loan I used for the wedding.
4. Big thanks to the committee of friends for the appeal fund they raised on my behalf.
5. Also to my brother's wife, thank you for lending us your wedding gown.
6. Am so grateful to the cake designer for the cake. I promised to return it tomorrow morning as agreed without cutting or eating out of it.
7. Special thanks to my friends who brought food from their homes to help me feed you all. Please for those who were served food good luck and for Those who didn't get any, well we will make it up to you during our child dedication ( hopefully next year).
8. Very big thanks to my parents for bringing the village cultural band to supply the music as well as entertain us all here, today.
9. Not forgetting the church marriage committee, thank you for persuading my wife to marry me.
10. Appreciation to the married men in the church for rushing me into this marriage.
11. The women are not left out, thanks a lot for teaching my wife how to dance.
12. To the youths, thank you for sweeping and decorating this venue with palm fronds.
13. I am also grateful to my teenage friends for helping with the Zobo drink
14. Appreciation to my co-tenants for contributing money for the cameraman
15. Well, I wish you all safe journey and I pray you don't experience what I suffered for this wedding. Thank you...enjoy ur day

Is he aware of divorce after Marriage
Re: Na By Force To Marry(photos) by MilesLamar(m): 9:39pm On Mar 21, 2020
Sacrosanct12:
Borrowed wedding indeed......

Get these at the very best price.

How much for your solar stuff?
Re: Na By Force To Marry(photos) by Tominix(m): 9:43pm On Mar 21, 2020
Riele i can see you oooooooooooooo
and those doing solar business am getting 30% of any transaction or else seun will hear!?!
Re: Na By Force To Marry(photos) by Riele(f): 9:45pm On Mar 21, 2020
Tominix:
Riele i can see you oooooooooooooo
and those doing solar business am getting 30% of any transaction or else seun will hear!?!

tongue
Re: Na By Force To Marry(photos) by Nobody: 9:46pm On Mar 21, 2020
dont know why in naija marriage is too damm expensive cheesy
someone will borrow 500k loan from the bank just to do a naija wedding shocked
Re: Na By Force To Marry(photos) by Tominix(m): 9:48pm On Mar 21, 2020
Why i always respect people doing testimony, ha it is nt easy to talk about your success in front of your village pips. . . . . . . . .
Re: Na By Force To Marry(photos) by Sacrosanct12(m): 8:30am On Mar 22, 2020
MilesLamar:

How much for your solar stuff?
9500 for a piece. Send a PM let's talk.
Re: Na By Force To Marry(photos) by Tominix(m): 8:11pm On Mar 25, 2020
osamz007:
The wedding theme
"BORROWED 2020"
. Walahi !!?!!

(1) (Reply)

I Taught Her This And Since Then She Has Been Grateful To Me (pics) / See What My Girl Friend Served Me For Breakfast - Photos / I Slept With My Married Ex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.