Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,026 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:24 PM

Can one send money through a FedEx package? - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Can one send money through a FedEx package? (736 Views)

CNN: 8 people killed in shooting at a FedEx facility in Indianapolis, police say / DHL, Fedex, TNT RED Star Confirmed Trending 419 Frauds ! / Young Man Goes Half Naked To Curse Fedex Workers For Stealing His Iphone(video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can one send money through a FedEx package? by Slimranky(m): 12:31pm On Mar 21, 2020
Can one receive money through a FedEx package??
Re: Can one send money through a FedEx package? by ikbnice(m): 12:46pm On Mar 21, 2020
She has seen through your motives... Just keep it slow

3 Likes

Re: Can one send money through a FedEx package? by dawnomike(m): 12:49pm On Mar 21, 2020
Your motives are wrong... So, kindly abort the mission!
Re: Can one send money through a FedEx package? by Slimranky(m): 12:50pm On Mar 21, 2020
ikbnice:
She has seen through your motives... Just keep it slow

You mean like just keeping the conversation friendly,slow and steady and never rushing her right

2 Likes

Re: Can one send money through a FedEx package? by Slimranky(m): 12:51pm On Mar 21, 2020
dawnomike:
Your motives are wrong... So, kindly abort the mission!

How's my motives wrong?
Pls explain??
Re: Can one send money through a FedEx package? by Habayomie(m): 12:52pm On Mar 21, 2020
Inner inner our mind,we know your motive.

2 Likes

Re: Can one send money through a FedEx package? by Slimranky(m): 12:56pm On Mar 21, 2020
Habayomie:
Inner inner our mind,we know your motive.

Guy don't get me wrong I no wan bill this woman or defraud her like u may think
I just want her to love up and possibly come to visit me here subsequently I like to meet her in person I no carry bad for mind for this woman na em I come clean

3 Likes

Re: Can one send money through a FedEx package? by ikbnice(m): 12:56pm On Mar 21, 2020
Slimranky:

You mean like just keeping the conversation friendly,slow and steady and never rushing her right
yes, most of these white folks raise their guards when they sense that you are black because they know someone is about to use them escape the heat of his continent. Flow with her pace, don't sound desperate. If she replies after one week, reply after some days too. Since she cares more about her look, offer suggestions and guidance that will help her achieve that faster. Demand she updates you on her progress and monitor it too. You can then reward her for keeping to your suggestion/advice for attaining her new look.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can one send money through a FedEx package? by daddytime(m): 12:59pm On Mar 21, 2020
Okay, na one of those 1000 pounds bed-ridden white women.

Enjoy.
Re: Can one send money through a FedEx package? by Slimranky(m): 1:00pm On Mar 21, 2020
Thanks
Re: Can one send money through a FedEx package? by Slimranky(m): 1:02pm On Mar 21, 2020
daddytime:
Okay, na one of those 1000 pounds bed-ridden white women.
Guy you are totally wrong this woman is beautiful and not fat she just wants to maintain a perfect shape you don't expect me uploading her pic's here before u believe
If u no get sensible talk just move ahead

Enjoy.
Re: Can one send money through a FedEx package? by FastestGirl: 10:59am On Mar 22, 2020
Paypal
Re: Can one send money through a FedEx package? by Slimranky(m): 1:06am On Mar 23, 2020
FastestGirl:
Paypal

Thank you
How are you doing?

(1) (Reply)

Bishop Dies Of Coronavirus After Condulting Service / Video: Grandson Flogs His Grandmother Mercilessly, Breaks 2 Canes On Her! / Covid-19 Lockdown: Tell Us The Security Situation In Your Area & Get A Gift

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.