Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,411 members, 7,836,649 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:56 AM

Fayemi, Obaseki, Ganduje And Sanwo-Olu In Lagos (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayemi, Obaseki, Ganduje And Sanwo-Olu In Lagos (Photos) (60422 Views)

Pictures Of President Bola Tinubu And Governor Sanwo-Olu In Qatar / El-Rufai, Ganduje And Emir Sanusi Receive Okorocha In Kano / Caption This Photo Of Buhari, Ganduje And Osinbajo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayemi, Obaseki, Ganduje And Sanwo-Olu In Lagos (Photos) by NLSOFT: 7:05pm On Mar 21, 2020
This Is Nigeria Normal Politic Virus

Join Us Live On NairaLEARN
To Learn Best Ways You Too Can Earn Online
Re: Fayemi, Obaseki, Ganduje And Sanwo-Olu In Lagos (Photos) by deebrain(m): 7:06pm On Mar 21, 2020
Is that not a gathering of more than 50?
Re: Fayemi, Obaseki, Ganduje And Sanwo-Olu In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 7:06pm On Mar 21, 2020
Ganduje looks like he's stifling a cough, or is that his normal "phace"?
Re: Fayemi, Obaseki, Ganduje And Sanwo-Olu In Lagos (Photos) by morris477(m): 7:07pm On Mar 21, 2020
aj1802001:
See crowd of over 50 people in total disregard of their own directives. Case of Do as I say not as I do.
You are not the same with them
Re: Fayemi, Obaseki, Ganduje And Sanwo-Olu In Lagos (Photos) by morris477(m): 7:09pm On Mar 21, 2020
And they don't wear nose mask for covid19
Re: Fayemi, Obaseki, Ganduje And Sanwo-Olu In Lagos (Photos) by idonhammer: 7:10pm On Mar 21, 2020
Coronavirus sharing.

1 Like

Re: Fayemi, Obaseki, Ganduje And Sanwo-Olu In Lagos (Photos) by profmallor: 7:12pm On Mar 21, 2020
They were very eager to close churches and Mosques, but a drive through town today showed enough Owambes, are those not gatherings?. BRTS buses full to the brim, markets and even malls. These convoy cannot be less than 50 people, see them paying lip service to restrictions they put in place.
Re: Fayemi, Obaseki, Ganduje And Sanwo-Olu In Lagos (Photos) by sammirano: 7:13pm On Mar 21, 2020
Corona catch all of them dere.
Re: Fayemi, Obaseki, Ganduje And Sanwo-Olu In Lagos (Photos) by Oracle20: 7:13pm On Mar 21, 2020
Obaseki is learning how to build bridges. I guess the gragra is over.

4 Likes

Re: Fayemi, Obaseki, Ganduje And Sanwo-Olu In Lagos (Photos) by kayusely70(m): 7:13pm On Mar 21, 2020
Could be a political meeting

1 Like

Re: Fayemi, Obaseki, Ganduje And Sanwo-Olu In Lagos (Photos) by Toosure70: 7:15pm On Mar 21, 2020
MyVILLAGEpeople:
What is the usefulness of this meeting now
what is the usefulness of posting to front-page
Re: Fayemi, Obaseki, Ganduje And Sanwo-Olu In Lagos (Photos) by emerged01(m): 7:17pm On Mar 21, 2020
Hmm,these our leaders no Dey think.
Re: Fayemi, Obaseki, Ganduje And Sanwo-Olu In Lagos (Photos) by Cherrybae(f): 7:17pm On Mar 21, 2020
OZAOEKPE:

Edo no be Lagos

Sarrki cannot construct a clean sentence

Why insult a patriot. You are a bloody civillian.

Oga Saraki, I throway salute to you sir.

You are a patriot.

1 Like

Re: Fayemi, Obaseki, Ganduje And Sanwo-Olu In Lagos (Photos) by todaynewsreview: 7:17pm On Mar 21, 2020
aj1802001:
See crowd of over 50 people in total disregard of their own directives. Case of Do as I say not as I do.

They've even reduce it to 20

For your BEDC Prepaid token, DSTV, GOTV and Startimes see my signature. 24/7 service available

1 Like

Re: Fayemi, Obaseki, Ganduje And Sanwo-Olu In Lagos (Photos) by MiztaFabuloz(m): 7:18pm On Mar 21, 2020
Sometimes I sit back and laugh when many people just stay to insult this Kano governor because of the bribe video. If only many of these people have visited Kano to see how developed it is compared to many states in the South and West, that is when they will understand why that bribe video did not go as far as they thought it should go.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayemi, Obaseki, Ganduje And Sanwo-Olu In Lagos (Photos) by AreaFada2: 7:19pm On Mar 21, 2020
helinues:
Speaker supposed to be there or?

Fayemi strikes same resemblance with GEJ
Since Fayemi is not a minority they will not call him clueless.
The man is smart, calm and generally peaceful. Like GEJ he strikes me as a future president.

Blessed are the meek. For they shall inherit the earth. Matth. 5:5
Re: Fayemi, Obaseki, Ganduje And Sanwo-Olu In Lagos (Photos) by sarrki(m): 7:22pm On Mar 21, 2020
Cherrybae:

You are a patriot.

Thank you

3 Likes

Re: Fayemi, Obaseki, Ganduje And Sanwo-Olu In Lagos (Photos) by Emma1Oj(m): 7:24pm On Mar 21, 2020
Lagos is back to life. Everything about Lagos has risen again.. Everything is now in order. Any and everyone living in Lagos now knows there's a big stick waiting to strike if they disobey the law. There's sense and joy in the atmosphere now. States govys are now friend to the state. The state govy is so active and proactive, informative, humble , friendly and jovier. Thank God for Sanwo Olu.

Ambo was a mistake that happened. Thank God all these tins ( virus and explosion) didn't happen during his term if not Lagos would have been in a sorry state by now.

2 Likes

Re: Fayemi, Obaseki, Ganduje And Sanwo-Olu In Lagos (Photos) by Godson777(m): 7:25pm On Mar 21, 2020
Gandollers
Re: Fayemi, Obaseki, Ganduje And Sanwo-Olu In Lagos (Photos) by Ashirioluwa: 7:27pm On Mar 21, 2020
sarrki:
Fayemi in company of Obaseki visit Sanwo-Olu and Ganduje in LAGOS to "Inspect" the Abule Ido explosion
Bunch of thieves

1 Like

Re: Fayemi, Obaseki, Ganduje And Sanwo-Olu In Lagos (Photos) by AisonShain(f): 7:29pm On Mar 21, 2020
[s]
Cherrybae:

You are a patriot.
[/s]
expired failed yahoo boy
Re: Fayemi, Obaseki, Ganduje And Sanwo-Olu In Lagos (Photos) by Adex2442: 7:30pm On Mar 21, 2020
Thieves
Re: Fayemi, Obaseki, Ganduje And Sanwo-Olu In Lagos (Photos) by misterjosh(m): 7:30pm On Mar 21, 2020
Unseriousness... I am really disappointed.
Re: Fayemi, Obaseki, Ganduje And Sanwo-Olu In Lagos (Photos) by ykalhaji(m): 7:34pm On Mar 21, 2020
sarrki:
Fayemi in company of Obaseki visit Sanwo-Olu and Ganduje in LAGOS to "Inspect" the Abule Ido explosion

It seems Sanwo-olu is trying to avoid everybody in the picture... #CoroNaVirus a.k.a Coro Is A Virus.
Re: Fayemi, Obaseki, Ganduje And Sanwo-Olu In Lagos (Photos) by Choski78(m): 7:39pm On Mar 21, 2020
Sirmuel1:
Look at them, stupid ugly People. God will punish them
. Punish them for what!
Re: Fayemi, Obaseki, Ganduje And Sanwo-Olu In Lagos (Photos) by Oritsewhandey(m): 7:47pm On Mar 21, 2020
sarrki:
Sanwoolu looks sickly!
Stop drugs bro.
Re: Fayemi, Obaseki, Ganduje And Sanwo-Olu In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 7:47pm On Mar 21, 2020
Ganduje ever ready to pack those dollars. Anywhere any time with deep pocket babariga
Re: Fayemi, Obaseki, Ganduje And Sanwo-Olu In Lagos (Photos) by SaintLucia: 7:50pm On Mar 21, 2020
I thought Obaseki and IPOB said Edo is not Lagos. Tomorrow they will come to nairaland and say Sanwo Olu has endorsed Obaseki. Let me clear you, Fayemi and Obaseki are indirectly telling Sanwo Olu to help them beg Jagaban of the universal for forgiveness but unfortunately it's too late for Obaseki. Let me also remind you in case u don't know that Obaseki used to be Tinubu tax man in Lagos before he became a governor. The man is just an ingrate and betrayal.

9 Likes

Re: Fayemi, Obaseki, Ganduje And Sanwo-Olu In Lagos (Photos) by vioment: 7:51pm On Mar 21, 2020
A 3rd world can never hide its characteristics.

I dey sure say coronavirus jus dey gyrate before a begin d massacre. I can hear their song now, corona corona corona coronavirus. The tin dey shout say see me see food.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Declare Atiku Winner Now - PDP Tells INEC / Amuwo Odofin Residents To Recall Mojisola Alli-Macaulay / Atiku Abubakar & Jonathan Attend Yusuf Buhari's Wedding (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.