Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,845 members, 7,820,938 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:11 AM

Coronavirus: Lagos Enforces Rules On Social Gathering. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Coronavirus: Lagos Enforces Rules On Social Gathering. (45606 Views)

Obasanjo Enforces COVID-19 Protocols At The Burial Of Florence Adenekan / Bayelsa Relaxes Social Gathering Order, Raises Number To 200 / Governor El-Rufai Climbs Truck As He Enforces Ban On Inter-State Movement (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coronavirus: Lagos Enforces Rules On Social Gathering. by caremaster: 2:55pm On Mar 21, 2020
that's good but this Coronavirus will have a negative impact on Nigeria economy this season.
Re: Coronavirus: Lagos Enforces Rules On Social Gathering. by 198800Mam(m): 2:55pm On Mar 21, 2020
Sunnycliff:
Chaiii, many weddings will be affected terribly. I pray the virus is tamed so that my wedding coming up in May will be a great success.

JUST PRAY DAT UR DAYS MAY BE LONG

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Lagos Enforces Rules On Social Gathering. by Humphrizy(m): 2:56pm On Mar 21, 2020
Sunnycliff:
Chaiii, many weddings will be affected terribly. I pray the virus is tamed so that my wedding coming up in May will be a great success.

All the best bro...God will come thru for us all
Re: Coronavirus: Lagos Enforces Rules On Social Gathering. by 198800Mam(m): 2:56pm On Mar 21, 2020
ybalogs:
What will now happen to Bolaji's wedding on 4th now at Shomolu?

LIFE AND GOOD HEALTH...... WEDDING IS SECONDARY

2 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Lagos Enforces Rules On Social Gathering. by iamwok: 2:57pm On Mar 21, 2020
How will it be enforced in public buses?

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Lagos Enforces Rules On Social Gathering. by Nobody: 2:58pm On Mar 21, 2020
You can always trust Dr. Fash, the head of LASEPA, would do a thorough job.

Her footprints at the Lagos state ministry of health is indelible till date.

I'm proud of you any day, Dr Fash
Re: Coronavirus: Lagos Enforces Rules On Social Gathering. by naptu2: 2:59pm On Mar 21, 2020
iamwok:
How will it be enforced in public buses?

tumababa:
How many people are in a brt bus and even the busstop?

Governor Sanwoolu said that the big buses (BRT LBSL) will be instructed to carry no more than 47 passengers in each bus. He also spoke about danfos, but I think it will be much more difficult to enforce in danfos.

2 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Lagos Enforces Rules On Social Gathering. by Dominatrix(f): 2:59pm On Mar 21, 2020
None of them have face masks or gloves on, pathetic.

2 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Lagos Enforces Rules On Social Gathering. by salt1: 2:59pm On Mar 21, 2020
Sunnycliff:

*Sincerely speaking the best time to marry is now. No reception, no invitation, just you and your spouse, parents and siblings. The bachelors hurry up before the corona marriage promotion is over*������‍♂

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Lagos Enforces Rules On Social Gathering. by DModeCntStopMe: 3:00pm On Mar 21, 2020
shocked

Old news

But why all these pictures?

Has the spirit of Alexreporter found way into you?
Re: Coronavirus: Lagos Enforces Rules On Social Gathering. by Fulmigati: 3:02pm On Mar 21, 2020
Nigeria just want to feel apart of the global community. Hellbent on hysteria even though evidence points that Africa is not conducive for corona virus.
Re: Coronavirus: Lagos Enforces Rules On Social Gathering. by Olammy76(m): 3:03pm On Mar 21, 2020
Please could anyone explain why the first picture indicates the restriction to 50 and the other to 20.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Lagos Enforces Rules On Social Gathering. by DenreleDave(m): 3:03pm On Mar 21, 2020
Openbusiness:
Mehn, now is a wonderful time to marry. 4 guests is OK. The father, the son, the holyspirit and the amala seller in case the bride don catch corona, she go chop amala tire like that Italian guy wey son recover grin

U were making sense until u mention amala seller incase bride get corona.

Not funny no sense again

Fine a better joke abeg
Re: Coronavirus: Lagos Enforces Rules On Social Gathering. by Femeto: 3:04pm On Mar 21, 2020
You know the shocker here I didn't see a crowd of up to 50 persons.
Re: Coronavirus: Lagos Enforces Rules On Social Gathering. by golddare: 3:06pm On Mar 21, 2020
naptu2:
The Lagos State Environmental Protection Agency alongside the Lagos State Safety Commission has started enforcing the new rules on social gatherings. The rules state that there should be no gathering of more than 50 people at religious centres, clubs, bars, lounges, etc.

LASEPA has therefore sealed of Prime Mall and Mega One Plaza for violating the rules. See pictures below.

It's no longer called social distance but physical distance by WHO.
Re: Coronavirus: Lagos Enforces Rules On Social Gathering. by meum: 3:06pm On Mar 21, 2020
So Corona virus no fit dey among fifty people abi?

2 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Lagos Enforces Rules On Social Gathering. by policy12: 3:07pm On Mar 21, 2020
Hmmm

Re: Coronavirus: Lagos Enforces Rules On Social Gathering. by naptu2: 3:07pm On Mar 21, 2020
golddare:

It's no longer called social distance but physical distance by WHO.

Where did you see social distance in my post??
Re: Coronavirus: Lagos Enforces Rules On Social Gathering. by Nobody: 3:07pm On Mar 21, 2020
alizma:
Watch how Nigerians who are disfavoured by the policy will criticize this bitterly but they will condemned buhari for taken decision to close the border a little late.
The same way people in PH, Abj Onitsha, Ibadan will be waiting for government to force them to abide by the preventive measures.
Wetin concern Buhari with Lagos??
Re: Coronavirus: Lagos Enforces Rules On Social Gathering. by Nobody: 3:08pm On Mar 21, 2020
Tch. And God as usual is no where to be seen. Impotence or non existence.
Re: Coronavirus: Lagos Enforces Rules On Social Gathering. by Nobody: 3:10pm On Mar 21, 2020
How many people are in a brt bus and even the busstop?
Re: Coronavirus: Lagos Enforces Rules On Social Gathering. by Okoroawusa: 3:11pm On Mar 21, 2020
Hotfreez:
While Lagos is putting in measures to control this plague, the Presidential aide Garba Shehu is the chief speaker of a useless program by the alumnus of his school holding today. Meanwhile, the President has time to go to a fishing festival but doesn't have time to address his citizens at this trying time.

The level of irresponsibility and insensitivity from the Presidency is very very sad. Meanwhile, the cowards were the first people to lock themselves inside the Villa and start drinking hand sanitizer when this disease broke out.

Oyo is sending samples to Lagos after the Idiotic Governor held a rally despite the outbreak. Ekiti is sending samples to Lagos for testing.
Enugu is so terrible that those sent there are killed not by the virus but by the uselessness of Enugu government.

If not for Lagos, Nigeria would have been messed up.
Wetin this one dey talk?
Re: Coronavirus: Lagos Enforces Rules On Social Gathering. by Hotfreez: 3:12pm On Mar 21, 2020
Okoroawusa:

Wetin this one dey talk?

Did I type in Greek?

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Lagos Enforces Rules On Social Gathering. by Nobody: 3:13pm On Mar 21, 2020
Ausrichie:
Tch. And God as usual is no where to be seen. Impotence or non existence.
Where were you when there was SARs outbreak??
Just because you have access to the Internet now, you want to disrespect God's name!!!
As if pandemic happen every years!!
Nonsense!!!

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Lagos Enforces Rules On Social Gathering. by alizma: 3:13pm On Mar 21, 2020
eni4real:
Wetin concern Buhari with Lagos??
Read my post again and stop rushing to comment on every post
Re: Coronavirus: Lagos Enforces Rules On Social Gathering. by Nobody: 3:14pm On Mar 21, 2020
alizma:

Read my post again and stop rushing to comment on every post
Rushing?? undecided
Re: Coronavirus: Lagos Enforces Rules On Social Gathering. by Nobody: 3:15pm On Mar 21, 2020
Hotfreez:
While Lagos is putting in measures to control this plague, the Presidential aide Garba Shehu is the chief speaker of a useless program by the alumnus of his school holding today. Meanwhile, the President has time to go to a fishing festival but doesn't have time to address his citizens at this trying time.

The level of irresponsibility and insensitivity from the Presidency is very very sad. Meanwhile, the cowards were the first people to lock themselves inside the Villa and start drinking hand sanitizer when this disease broke out.

Oyo is sending samples to Lagos after the Idiotic Governor held a rally despite the outbreak. Ekiti is sending samples to Lagos for testing.
Enugu is so terrible that those sent there are killed not by the virus but by the uselessness of Enugu government.

If not for Lagos, Nigeria would have been messed up.

You're one of NIGERIA'S problem
After all the measures been put in place
You still waiting for the president to talk
To give you the cure of Corona?

Get Sense
He's working
Forget about talking �
Re: Coronavirus: Lagos Enforces Rules On Social Gathering. by loswhite(m): 3:17pm On Mar 21, 2020
Fulmigati:
Nigeria just want to feel apart of the global community. Hellbent on hysteria even though evidence points that Africa is not conducive for corona virus.
which evidence? Are you waiting for the number of death to start piling like Italy before you get sense?

2 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Lagos Enforces Rules On Social Gathering. by Nobody: 3:19pm On Mar 21, 2020
Even the task force itself is a crowd, did they observe d social distance in those pictures?

Awon werey
Re: Coronavirus: Lagos Enforces Rules On Social Gathering. by ybalogs(m): 3:19pm On Mar 21, 2020
Sunnycliff:

My plans are getting tensed up. My event planner is getting more confused
Worry less bro. God is definitely in control. Covid 19 is definitely not the end of the world so be rest assured things will soon be under control. Happy married life in advance.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Lagos Enforces Rules On Social Gathering. by ChizzyAlichi: 3:21pm On Mar 21, 2020
Impossible

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

HID Awolowo's Corpse And Casket (Photos) / Gbajabiamila Reacts To Banker Forced To Pay Customs Duty On Shoe & Bag At NAIA / Only 3 States Generate IGR More Than Allocation From FAAC — Dr Ayawei

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.