Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,691 members, 7,820,414 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:25 PM

Coronavirus: Lagos Enforces Rules On Social Gathering. - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Coronavirus: Lagos Enforces Rules On Social Gathering. (45601 Views)

Obasanjo Enforces COVID-19 Protocols At The Burial Of Florence Adenekan / Bayelsa Relaxes Social Gathering Order, Raises Number To 200 / Governor El-Rufai Climbs Truck As He Enforces Ban On Inter-State Movement (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coronavirus: Lagos Enforces Rules On Social Gathering. by Emmanuel226(m): 7:56pm On Mar 21, 2020
OhBiafra:
The idiots do not seem protected themselves
yeah dats what they are ignorant of
Re: Coronavirus: Lagos Enforces Rules On Social Gathering. by NairaMaster1(m): 8:00pm On Mar 21, 2020
naptu2:
The Lagos State Environmental Protection Agency alongside the Lagos State Safety Commission has started enforcing the new rules on social gatherings. The rules state that there should be no gathering of more than 50 people at religious centres, clubs, bars, lounges, etc.

LASEPA has therefore sealed of Prime Mall and Mega One Plaza for violating the rules. See pictures below.

Rubbish.

What about some people already infected among the 50?

Total ban on gatherings SIMPLE
Re: Coronavirus: Lagos Enforces Rules On Social Gathering. by ProtectMyMoney: 8:13pm On Mar 21, 2020
naptu2:
The Lagos State Environmental Protection Agency alongside the Lagos State Safety Commission has started enforcing the new rules on social gatherings. The rules state that there should be no gathering of more than 50 people at religious centres, clubs, bars, lounges, etc.

LASEPA has therefore sealed of Prime Mall and Mega One Plaza for violating the rules. See pictures below.

Nonsense rule...i was out today, Brt buses fully packed like Sardine...each BRT bus contains more than 70 people ...until i see Government ban BRT buses from moving due to 50 people rule and social distancing, i would say the struggle for Federal Gov and WHO to release money is real.

I also passed by markets ..see markets fully jampacked buyers and sellers alike
Re: Coronavirus: Lagos Enforces Rules On Social Gathering. by naptu2: 8:21pm On Mar 21, 2020
ProtectMyMoney:

Nonsense rule...i was out today, Brt buses fully packed like Sardine...each BRT bus contains more than 70 people ...until i see Government ban BRT buses from moving due to 50 people rule and social distancing, i would say the struggle for Federal Gov and WHO to release money is real.

I also passed by markets ..see markets fully jampacked buyers and sellers alike

naptu2:

Governor Sanwoolu said that the big buses (BRT LBSL) will be instructed to carry no more than 47 passengers in each bus. He also spoke about danfos, but I think it will be much more difficult to enforce in danfos.

Re: markets

naptu2:

That's why people should use their common sense.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Lagos Enforces Rules On Social Gathering. by Greatlee54: 8:32pm On Mar 21, 2020
Sunnycliff:
Chaiii, many weddings will be affected terribly. I pray the virus is tamed so that my wedding coming up in May will be a great success.
the success of your wedding is not dependent on the number of guests but on the aftermath of the wedding ceremony
Re: Coronavirus: Lagos Enforces Rules On Social Gathering. by zudozz: 8:38pm On Mar 21, 2020
am just coming from a birthday party..y Nigerian govt. no stop international flights all this while?
Re: Coronavirus: Lagos Enforces Rules On Social Gathering. by WalkerMichael(m): 11:22pm On Mar 21, 2020
They tried.

But brt buses still fills up uptil this moment . I was out today and used the blue brt (with standings - 9ja people no de care) . They should do something about that
Re: Coronavirus: Lagos Enforces Rules On Social Gathering. by Phunmyne(f): 12:36am On Mar 22, 2020
Sunnycliff:
Chaiii, many weddings will be affected terribly. I pray the virus is tamed so that my wedding coming up in May will be a great success.

It will definitely be.
In case you are looking out for a cinematographer to capture the golden moments, all of us at kings visual are at your service at a cost friendly to your pocket.
We are just a PM away or reach us on zero 8 one 458 four three eight 65
Re: Coronavirus: Lagos Enforces Rules On Social Gathering. by Nobody: 3:01pm On Mar 22, 2020
eni4real:
Where were you when there was SARs outbreak??
Just because you have access to the Internet now, you want to disrespect God's name!!!
As if pandemic happen every years!!
Nonsense!!!
Which God? Abeg I don't have time to argue about something that does not logically exist.
Re: Coronavirus: Lagos Enforces Rules On Social Gathering. by Nobody: 3:14pm On Mar 22, 2020
Ausrichie:

Which God? Abeg I don't have time to argue about something that does not logically exist.
Tell that to John Snow!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Results Yet To Arrive From LGAs As Lagos Opens Collation Centre / Aisha Buhari Shares Video Of Pantami Crying During One Of His Sermons / Bama:death Toll Rises To 130, 35 Insurgents Arrested

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.