Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,841 members, 7,813,834 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:31 PM

Groom Dies On Wedding Day In Jos, Shocked Bride Lands In Hospital - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Groom Dies On Wedding Day In Jos, Shocked Bride Lands In Hospital (95920 Views)

Bride Slumped And Dies On Wedding Day In Ogbomoso (photos) / Man DIES ON TOP Of Married Woman / Pastor Joshua Ajagunigbala Divorces Wife As Herbalist Dies On Top Of Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Groom Dies On Wedding Day In Jos, Shocked Bride Lands In Hospital by trumpcoat(m): 4:08am On Mar 22, 2020
God have mercy on us,and console both families
Re: Groom Dies On Wedding Day In Jos, Shocked Bride Lands In Hospital by Jelzin2412(m): 4:15am On Mar 22, 2020
Oh my!! He had Epidural haemotoma (internal bleeding in the brain). The period he felt fine was a lucid interval. He could have been taken to a hospital when he had the fall instead of a PMS cos he already had a head injury.
Please for knowledge sake, let's learn from this unfortunate incident should it happen to us or anyone we know...
RIP to him...

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2020/03/groom-dies-on-wedding-day-in-jos/amp/[/quote]

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Groom Dies On Wedding Day In Jos, Shocked Bride Lands In Hospital by OrthoDude: 7:19am On Mar 22, 2020
bayomillz14:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2020/03/groom-dies-on-wedding-day-in-jos/amp/

He most likely suffered an intracranial haemorrhage, meaning he bled into his brain. This could occur following blunt force trauma to the head as may occur in a fall, road traffic accident or assault.
It may also be that he had a ruptured intracranial aneurysm (an abnormal localised enlargement in the brain's arteries), secondary to elevated blood pressure from the stress of planning his wedding. This is speculative though.
Because the cavity housing the brain is unyielding, bleeding within it causes the cavity pressure (intracranial pressure, ICP) to rise. Early symptoms include headaches, visual disturbances, VOMITING. If unrelieved it would lead to loss of consciousness and eventually death resulting from failure of respiratory function.
What he needed was an urgent Brain CT scan, and emergency surgery to decompress the brain cavity.
Note - this is a simple deduction based entirely upon the info that OP has provided. Further inquest may reveal more or something entirely different. That said, his family, though grieving, should consider authorising an autopsy to firmly determine cause of death. My condolences to them and his poor bride.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Groom Dies On Wedding Day In Jos, Shocked Bride Lands In Hospital by Sunrise258: 7:28am On Mar 22, 2020
He died under unclear circumstances. Village people are surely involved. It's either poisoned in dream or in reality. What unites all tribes in Nigeria is the high level if wickedness from village people. That's why most have refused to visit their hometown since seeking refuge in other people's land.
Re: Groom Dies On Wedding Day In Jos, Shocked Bride Lands In Hospital by Comedian2019: 7:42am On Mar 22, 2020
Righteousness89:
O my GOD! They just Wasted this young Man!

This Life is Spiritual! Its a Risk to be Spirtually Naked and Empty!You will be Wasted anyhow..

The Days are evil and this World is a Wicked World ..

Gauge yourself with JESUS Oooo! This World is a Wickedly Wicked place...

The guy is likely overstressed and therefore the fall. He didn't go for adequate treatin a hospital, therefore the death. This has nothing to do with Jesus.
Re: Groom Dies On Wedding Day In Jos, Shocked Bride Lands In Hospital by Okoroawusa: 7:56am On Mar 22, 2020
Make them investigative this one abeg...

Which kind yeye Story be that?

Him hit him head for ground n just died?
It doesn't make sense
Re: Groom Dies On Wedding Day In Jos, Shocked Bride Lands In Hospital by laiza(m): 8:03am On Mar 22, 2020
aminusodiq:
So sad... I. Suspect internal bleeding!!!! embarassed may his soul rest in perfect peace
God bless you. He obviously had a concussion and bleeding in his brain. Brain aneurysm I suspect and probably air embolism too. The moment he hit his head he was on his way to the grave. Not everything is village people's work.

2 Likes

Re: Groom Dies On Wedding Day In Jos, Shocked Bride Lands In Hospital by Neoteny7: 9:04am On Mar 22, 2020
Quite possible they gave him some expired or fake drugs at the "patent medicine store".
Re: Groom Dies On Wedding Day In Jos, Shocked Bride Lands In Hospital by Nobody: 9:17am On Mar 22, 2020
RIP man
Fear village people in this world and for she will recover and be greatful to God that he didn't die during honey moon other wise groom family and police would have been on her head.
RIP again man and I pray it never happen again.
Re: Groom Dies On Wedding Day In Jos, Shocked Bride Lands In Hospital by Ifyjos(f): 9:19am On Mar 22, 2020
So sad rest in peace
Re: Groom Dies On Wedding Day In Jos, Shocked Bride Lands In Hospital by LordReed(m): 9:21am On Mar 22, 2020
Look at how fragile life is. Heartbreaking. RIP to the man.
Re: Groom Dies On Wedding Day In Jos, Shocked Bride Lands In Hospital by mruwaifo(m): 9:23am On Mar 22, 2020
Could he have been drinking? Maybe a bachelors party ? Could he have fallen from the alcohol? Could the vomiting be from the alcohol? Why pick up the wedding suit so late ?
Could the drinking and probably other things have caused food poisoning?

In all this may the will of God be done .
May his soul rest in peace and may the pride find peace and love again .

1 Like

Re: Groom Dies On Wedding Day In Jos, Shocked Bride Lands In Hospital by Diiiamoond: 10:12am On Mar 22, 2020
It's so sad and heartbreaking
Wondering what the wife is going thru now,, I pray God gives her and the family members the fortitude to bear this huge loss and may his soul rest in peace.
Re: Groom Dies On Wedding Day In Jos, Shocked Bride Lands In Hospital by chuksbogus2001: 10:56am On Mar 22, 2020
He had an internal bleeding in the brain that increased the intracranial pressure and subsequent death. Projectile vomiting is one of the classical symptoms of Increased intracranial pressure.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Groom Dies On Wedding Day In Jos, Shocked Bride Lands In Hospital by Ajems2016: 11:17am On Mar 22, 2020
[quote author=darfay post=87642673]This is sad, may God not let our day of celebration become a day of sorrow

Ijmn
Amen.
Re: Groom Dies On Wedding Day In Jos, Shocked Bride Lands In Hospital by Olufemiolaolu(m): 11:41am On Mar 22, 2020
Extremely saddening
Re: Groom Dies On Wedding Day In Jos, Shocked Bride Lands In Hospital by Myself2(m): 2:19pm On Mar 22, 2020
This is pure spiritual attack.
Nairalanders, if you are not yet in Christ, I pity you. It's only His name that is more powerful than any spiritual attack. Run to Jesus Christ and let Him protect you
Re: Groom Dies On Wedding Day In Jos, Shocked Bride Lands In Hospital by adekunle418(m): 2:48pm On Mar 22, 2020
May Almighty God comfort the bereaved and affected families
Re: Groom Dies On Wedding Day In Jos, Shocked Bride Lands In Hospital by Ghokes(m): 3:30pm On Mar 22, 2020
Head injury
Re: Groom Dies On Wedding Day In Jos, Shocked Bride Lands In Hospital by gentle55: 3:38pm On Mar 22, 2020
too bad
Re: Groom Dies On Wedding Day In Jos, Shocked Bride Lands In Hospital by Adenikeogundeji: 8:48pm On Mar 22, 2020
Eternal rest grant him O lord
Re: Groom Dies On Wedding Day In Jos, Shocked Bride Lands In Hospital by Nobody: 10:57pm On Mar 22, 2020
Haba! How did you come to this conclusion?
oruma19:
The friend killed him, he is just pretending not to know what's up.
Re: Groom Dies On Wedding Day In Jos, Shocked Bride Lands In Hospital by oruma19: 9:20am On Mar 23, 2020
Bodydialect57:
Haba! How did you come to this conclusion?
my mind does not lie to me. Later u will find out what I said is true because he will surely confess. The spirit of the dead will not rest until he confesses.

1 Like

Re: Groom Dies On Wedding Day In Jos, Shocked Bride Lands In Hospital by kayalla(f): 4:13pm On Mar 25, 2020
aminusodiq:
So sad... I. Suspect internal bleeding!!!! embarassed may his soul rest in perfect peace

yeah that's wat it definitely is, treated as a minor injury.
may he RIP

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I Sat On My Father's Laps, My Mum Walked In And Warned Me / Celebrating A Good Wife / You Must Marry Me - Lady Tells Married Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.