Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,988 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:05 AM

Corona Virus: Are you going To Church Tomorrow? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Corona Virus: Are you going To Church Tomorrow? (442 Views)

Will You Go To Church Tomorrow? / Pastor Enenche: 'Evil Wind Brought Corona Virus, It Will Expire In 21 Days’ / How To Avoid Lateness To Church Tomorrow Being Sunday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Corona Virus: Are you going To Church Tomorrow? by KubwaBoy: 5:04pm On Mar 21, 2020
I just saw my church advert on IG now about the service of tomorrow. This is a church of over a Thousand people in a single service.
I find it hard to understand why religious bodies will preach obedience and respect for leaders but find it hard to obey government directive.
My verdict: Am not going to church tomorrow but will stream online.
Re: Corona Virus: Are you going To Church Tomorrow? by cRobo: 5:05pm On Mar 21, 2020
To do what?
Re: Corona Virus: Are you going To Church Tomorrow? by GboyegaD(m): 5:16pm On Mar 21, 2020
Thought most churches are on shut down. Might need a church to stream their service tomorrow.
Re: Corona Virus: Are you going To Church Tomorrow? by iCauseTrouble: 5:18pm On Mar 21, 2020
I heard lalasticlala is going.
Re: Corona Virus: Are you going To Church Tomorrow? by kingxsamz(m): 5:36pm On Mar 21, 2020
Tithe needs to be paid.
Pastors need to keep their business running.

2 Likes

Re: Corona Virus: Are you going To Church Tomorrow? by Nobody: 10:31pm On Mar 21, 2020
You are just been mischievous by claiming "your church" do not comply, when you have no church, you just sound pathetic, screenshot the advert of your church around Lagos for tomorrow's service and post it here.
Re: Corona Virus: Are you going To Church Tomorrow? by Professorcplus(m): 10:44pm On Mar 21, 2020
[b]I know some churches will still break the law. But wait if any law agency found any place of worship more than the given number who would they arrest? The pastor or the congregation?

(1) (Reply)

How To Overcome Bad Dreams And Nightmares / Pastor Ituah, Husband Of Late Ibidun Ajayi-ighodalo Speaks About Her Death / A Prophet And Evangelist Exposed On Facebook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.