Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,074 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:58 AM

Nairaland Females Need Your Help - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nairaland Females Need Your Help (430 Views)

Nairaland Females / NAIRALAND FEMALES APPRECIATION POST. / Nairaland Females Are Not Worth It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairaland Females Need Your Help by Nobody: 6:54pm On Mar 21, 2020
Please i have this girl from my department she always stares @ me and always finds ways to talk to me but then i thought she was given me green light which she obviously did,then i went to whatsapp to talk to her we chatted for a while then i told her there's something i want to tell her if she's ready but face to face then she said why not tomorrow and she gave me a venue,i was afraid and couldn't show up so i demanded 4 anoda date n still she gave me n still i couldn't talk to her after that i went to WhatsApp n said y didn't she show up for our talk she said she saw me but i wasn't ready to talk to her so she left though she was saying the truth......

Then she said why not i tell her what I'm supposed to tell her since i can't confront her,then i started pouring out flows like a kettle after i i finished she said she doesn't like me because she's older than me i told her age is just a number but she didn't agree and i don't know why she said all this but ladies help me out is she trying to test me to see the level of my love or she means it when she says she's not interested...
Also earlier today she said please i should give up and i said okay I've gven up I'll no longer talk to her about any love or anything and she said okay better.....

Nairaland ladies is this a tactic girls use to test if my love is real or she means it when she says she's not interested...
Re: Nairaland Females Need Your Help by dimexy247(m): 6:56pm On Mar 21, 2020
Ok
Re: Nairaland Females Need Your Help by Davash222(m): 7:03pm On Mar 21, 2020
Block her immediately.
You have nothing else to discuss with her!

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Females Need Your Help by Bartork(m): 7:15pm On Mar 21, 2020
Saneesk:
Please i have this girl from my department she always stares @ me and always finds ways to talk to me but then i thought she was given me green light which she obviously did,then i went to whatsapp to talk to her we chatted for a while then i told her there's something i want to tell her if she's ready but face to face then she said why not tomorrow and she gave me a venue,i was afraid and couldn't show up so i demanded 4 anoda date n still she gave me n still i couldn't talk to her after that i went to WhatsApp n said y didn't she show up for our talk she said she saw me but i wasn't ready to talk to her so she left though she was saying the truth......

Then she said why not i tell her what I'm supposed to tell her since i can't confront her,then i started pouring out flows like a kettle after i i finished she said she doesn't like me because she's older than me i told her age is just a number but she didn't agree and i don't know why she said all this but ladies help me out is she trying to test me to see the level of my love or she means it when she says she's not interested...
Also earlier today she said please i should give up and i said okay I've gven up I'll no longer talk to her about any love or anything and she said okay better.....

Nairaland ladies is this a tactic girls use to test if my love is real or she means it when she says she's not interested...

Move on

Find someone who values you

Move on

All these stories won't stop if you keep pulling at her.

Learn how to spot faulty lines and stay off them
Re: Nairaland Females Need Your Help by SweetCunt97(f): 7:20pm On Mar 21, 2020
Saneesk:

No girl likes a balless wimp. No confidence, no style, no tact.. Naaa. Wait until u ripe OK. Or read ubunja epistle and grow some balls.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Females Need Your Help by Mcfi(m): 7:36pm On Mar 21, 2020
SweetCunt97:
No girl likes a balless wimp. No confidence, no style, no tact.. Naaa. Wait until u ripe OK. Or read ubunja epistle and grow some balls.
Rubbish talk. You wey dey read the ubunja how many balls you don get? You even get ball sef.

6 Likes

Re: Nairaland Females Need Your Help by Lightangel65: 10:17pm On Mar 21, 2020
SweetCunt97:

I thought you hated ubunja's followers, or did a guy use redpill on you

(1) (Reply)

Is This Good Ladies / Sexy Lady Faints After Her Boyfriend Proposed To Her On Her Birthday / First Date Sex. A Good Or Positive Effects To The Relationship?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.