Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,195 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:06 AM

I Hate To Say This - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Hate To Say This (3802 Views)

What's That Thing You Hate To Purchase But You Need It Everyday? / I Hate Seeing People Succeed Including Family Members / The Woman I Hate To Have As Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Hate To Say This by GreatResearcher: 8:02pm On Mar 21, 2020
Stupid as this may sound but it's the truth. Sometimes when am idle I found myself missing my ex. I still have her number and also tempted to call. I'd ask myself, "what would I tell her if I call?" I once hid my number and called her then heard her say "Hello! Hello! I couldn't say a word just ended the call.
I've reached out to friends and they told me it's normal that I'd get over her.
Few of her things like sandals and clothes are still in my house.
Sometimes when I miss her I'd think of all the bad things that happened then my heart would grow bitter and the feelings would go immediately. Sometimes when I miss her I can't but think of the good moments we hard.
She's a good cook. Highly intelligent.

1 Like

Re: I Hate To Say This by cRobo: 8:05pm On Mar 21, 2020
Delete her number and block her on all social media platform and give her all her properties

Now you better start a new relationship then after you can unblock her

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Hate To Say This by Akunwafor(m): 8:06pm On Mar 21, 2020
Ayy

I feel your pain brother.

I'm in that situation currently. There are days I miss her talk talk. There are days i miss her food. There are days I miss watching her work. There are days i miss the sex.

Mehn but at the end of the day, I realize she never really loved me so I have to move on.

1 Like

Re: I Hate To Say This by CokeBar(f): 8:08pm On Mar 21, 2020
Call her, talk to her, tell her you miss her...

If you both can get over your differences, forget the past and be happy. Your next girlfriend wouldn't be a saint either.

There's no shame in letting her know how you feel. If she doesn't feel that way anymore, in the future, you'd know that atleast you tried your best.

Trust me you'll feel better.

Btw, donot rush into another relationship. If possible, work out your relationship. If that isn't an option, get comfortable with being alone smiley

It is hard but doable.

15 Likes

Re: I Hate To Say This by Nobody: 8:09pm On Mar 21, 2020
You've said it yourself, you only miss her when you're idle. This of course is very normal because we tend to reminisce good times in our head whenever we are idle or bored.
Try to get yourself busy, with a new relationship, maybe or anything worthwhile

7 Likes

Re: I Hate To Say This by GreatResearcher: 8:14pm On Mar 21, 2020
Akunwafor:
Ayy

I feel your pain brother.

I'm in that situation currently. There are days I miss her talk talk. There are days i miss her food. There are days I miss watching her work. There are days i miss the sex.

Mehn but at the end of the day, I realize she never really loved me so I have to move on.
I miss her to be honest. But I realized we can't continue again.
Re: I Hate To Say This by GreatResearcher: 8:16pm On Mar 21, 2020
CokeBar:
Call her, talk to her, tell her you miss her...

If you both can get over your differences, forget the past and be happy. Your next girlfriend wouldn't be a saint either.

There's no shame in letting her know how you feel. If she doesn't feel that way anymore, in the future, you'd know that atleast you tried your best.

Trust me you'll feel better.
Should call her? I really abused her calling her names
Re: I Hate To Say This by GreatResearcher: 8:18pm On Mar 21, 2020
Unelephantable:
You've said it yourself, you only miss her when you're idle. This of course is very normal because we tend to reminisce good times in our head whenever we are idle or bored.
Try to get yourself busy, with a new relationship, maybe or anything worthwhile
With past experience to go into relationship dey scare me. I need to be redpill certified before going into relationship
Re: I Hate To Say This by Akunwafor(m): 8:18pm On Mar 21, 2020
GreatResearcher:
I miss her to be honest. But I realized we can't continue again.

It's painful, I know.

But you have to move on. It will take time before you forget but you will definitely forget.

Get another girl. At least make you dey use that one dey hold body.
Re: I Hate To Say This by GreatResearcher: 8:19pm On Mar 21, 2020
Akunwafor:

It's painful, I know.

But you have to move on. It will take time before you forget but you will definitely forget.

Get another girl. At least make you dey use that one dey hold body.
Thanks
Re: I Hate To Say This by crackkhaus: 8:20pm On Mar 21, 2020

8 Likes

Re: I Hate To Say This by CokeBar(f): 8:20pm On Mar 21, 2020
GreatResearcher:
Should call her? I really abused her calling her names

It happens! Sometimes, we get caught up in our emotions... she knows you and probably knows you didn't mean any of what you said.

Call her, just call her and talk to her.

1 Like

Re: I Hate To Say This by GreatResearcher: 8:22pm On Mar 21, 2020
CokeBar:

It happens! Sometimes, we get caught up in our emotions... she knows you and probably knows you didn't mean any of what you said.

Would call now then update u on the outcome.

1 Like

Re: I Hate To Say This by Akunwafor(m): 8:24pm On Mar 21, 2020
CokeBar:

Naa man up.

Don't call her bro.

Let sleeping dogs lie

2 Likes

Re: I Hate To Say This by Nobody: 8:29pm On Mar 21, 2020
GreatResearcher:
With past experience to go into relationship dey scare me. I need to be redpill certified before going into relationship

Lol, when I said relationships, I did not just mean romantic ones, a relationship with your maker could help to.
Re: I Hate To Say This by yomi007k(m): 8:33pm On Mar 21, 2020
I guess she didn't break your heart. If she did you won't be saying this.
Re: I Hate To Say This by CokeBar(f): 9:09pm On Mar 21, 2020
GreatResearcher:

Nice! Please keep me posted

1 Like

Re: I Hate To Say This by Nobody: 9:15pm On Mar 21, 2020
GreatResearcher:
Stupid as this may sound but it's the truth. Sometimes when am idle I found myself missing my ex. I still have her number and also tempted to call. I'd ask myself, "what would I tell her if I call?" I once hid my number and called her then heard her say "Hello! Hello! I couldn't say a word just ended the call.
Sometimes when I miss her I'd think of all the bad things that happened then my heart would grow bitter and the feelings would go immediately. Sometimes when I miss her I can't but think of the good moments we hard.

You confuse me and yourself man, after all the hate you have been giving women since your divorce, you still miss the object of your hate.

Since you miss her so much call her and stop forming red pill, you are not ubunja or martinez39

3 Likes

Re: I Hate To Say This by GHoJes: 9:17pm On Mar 21, 2020
And here I was thinking all those doses of redpills you ingested would take of things like this plus your madness.

7 Likes

Re: I Hate To Say This by SweetCunt97(f): 9:26pm On Mar 21, 2020
GreatResearcher:
Highly intelligent to suck you dry. Aeya. Shine ya eyes next time
Re: I Hate To Say This by SweetCunt97(f): 9:27pm On Mar 21, 2020
M00N:

You confuse me and yourself man, after all the hate you have been giving women since your divorce, you still miss the object of your hate.

Since you miss her so much call her and stop forming red pill, you are not ubunja or martinez39
I say the op lives for the attention. He'll quench without it
Re: I Hate To Say This by CsRockefeller(m): 9:28pm On Mar 21, 2020
Today I saw a video my ex posted on her story with her man.

I couldn't help but laugh grin

Some ladies no dey try at all. Maybe your ex is still hot. For me, once I move forward, I move forward.

Anyone who puts his hands on the plough and looks back isn't fit for what is ahead.

7 Likes

Re: I Hate To Say This by Nobody: 9:31pm On Mar 21, 2020
SweetCunt97:
I say the op lives for the attention. He'll quench without it

He is acting like a child and am starting to wonder if his story's are true or just attention seeking.
Re: I Hate To Say This by crackkhaus: 9:39pm On Mar 21, 2020
GreatResearcher:
Don't do it... I repeat, DON'T DO IT !!!

The last people you want to take advise from regarding a woman, is from other women (with the exception of your mother or sister).

8 Likes

Re: I Hate To Say This by Bluehill1051: 9:39pm On Mar 21, 2020
Call her and DIE!

1 Like

Re: I Hate To Say This by GreatResearcher: 10:52pm On Mar 21, 2020
CsRockefeller:
Today I saw a video my ex posted on her story with her man.

I couldn't help but laugh grin

Some ladies no dey try at all. Maybe your ex is still hot. For me, once I move forward, I move forward.

Anyone who puts his hands on the plough and looks back isn't fit for what is ahead.
She was just good at first.
Re: I Hate To Say This by GreatResearcher: 10:53pm On Mar 21, 2020
crackkhaus:

Don't do it... I repeat, DON'T DO IT !!!

The last people you want to take advise from regarding a woman, is from other women (with the exception of your mother or sister).
I saw your post late. I called. She didn't pick
Re: I Hate To Say This by Nobody: 10:59pm On Mar 21, 2020
Maybe she's also missing you
Re: I Hate To Say This by CsRockefeller(m): 11:05pm On Mar 21, 2020
GreatResearcher:

Delete her no Bros.
Re: I Hate To Say This by Nephilim: 11:09pm On Mar 21, 2020
GreatResearcher:
wen you think of the fůcks too, do you grin, like cheesy
Re: I Hate To Say This by crackkhaus: 11:14pm On Mar 21, 2020
GreatResearcher:
Bro, leave her be... Get a grip.

If having her number is what will keep giving you the idea that you can just reach out whenever you want, then delete the damn thing.

8 Likes

Re: I Hate To Say This by cococandy(f): 12:38am On Mar 22, 2020
OP: Delete. Block. Ignore.

By all possible means and through all channels. Don’t give her access to you nor keep your access to her open.

Give yourself some more time. Work on being a better you and in no time you’ll wonder what it was that was so charming about her. Especially since she defrauded you in addition to the emotional turmoil .

Get busy and better.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Things To Prepare For Before Saying 'I Do' / Ikoyi Registry Wedding - Affidavit Of Bachelorhood And Spinsterhood Help?! / Chinese Woman Married To A Yoruba Man Tells Her Exciting Story:Day I Pounded Yam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.