Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,113 members, 7,811,129 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:25 AM

What's That Thing You Hate To Purchase But You Need It Everyday? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What's That Thing You Hate To Purchase But You Need It Everyday? (18479 Views)

What Is That Thing You Don't Pray Your Children Inherits From You? / What Is That Thing Your Neighbour Does You Don't Like? / The Woman I Hate To Have As Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's That Thing You Hate To Purchase But You Need It Everyday? by Nazgul: 1:00pm On Feb 26
What's that one thing you hate to purchase, yet you have literal need for it everyday.

Mine is fuel.

42 Likes

Re: What's That Thing You Hate To Purchase But You Need It Everyday? by pocohantas(f): 1:03pm On Feb 26
Nazgùl, e be like I go find you one room in this my area (Amukoko). We get light here. Just that you go close eyes load unit well well.

Nothing for now o. I like food and na food I dey use my money buy pass. grin

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What's That Thing You Hate To Purchase But You Need It Everyday? by Ogiame: 1:06pm On Feb 26
Not everyday though, but you see Chi Exotic pineapple flavor juice and pork meat, E must answer present for my fridge. grin

Nor be me put Nigeria for the wan wey she dey. 😂

111 Likes 8 Shares

Re: What's That Thing You Hate To Purchase But You Need It Everyday? by Nazgul: 1:13pm On Feb 26
pocohantas:
Nazgùl, e be like I go find you one room in this my area (Amukoko). We get light here. Just that you go close eyes load unit well well
If units na wetin you de call problem na him be say I no get problem be that.

Our epileptic light went off since Thursday last week. Maybe it spoilt or something, I don't even know. It just came back today. NEPA is really showing us shege. 🤕

pocohantas:
Nothing for now o. I like food and na food I dey use my money buy pass. grin
What of units, you've admitted that you load heavily. Surely you won't be happy whenever you're engaging in the heavy loading, but you certainly cannot do without it.

4 Likes

Re: What's That Thing You Hate To Purchase But You Need It Everyday? by folake4u(f): 1:16pm On Feb 26
Ogiame:
Not everyday though, but you see Chi Exotic pineapple flavor juice and pork meat, E must answer present for my fridge. grin

Nor be me put Nigeria for the wan wey she dey. 😂

Lmao. I just bought Chivita Pineapple Juice blend.

If I perish, I perish.😂😂

37 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What's That Thing You Hate To Purchase But You Need It Everyday? by Ogiame: 1:18pm On Feb 26
folake4u:

Lmao. I just bought Chivita Pineapple Juice blend.

If I perish, I perish.😂😂
No time... 😄

I can sell part of Delta State just to get it relaxing on my fridge... Who wan vex, make him vex.

48 Likes

Re: What's That Thing You Hate To Purchase But You Need It Everyday? by perfectsusanoo(m): 1:21pm On Feb 26
money no too de but im stucked between light bill or donkey/horse meat.
One needs to go to balance moi budget but i cannot live without donkey meat. Atleast twice a week.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What's That Thing You Hate To Purchase But You Need It Everyday? by folake4u(f): 1:21pm On Feb 26
Ogiame:
No time... 😄

I can sell part of Delta State just to get it relaxing on my fridge... Who wan vex, make him vex.

I know right. cheesy

Hahahaha. Nor sell the state oh.

Wo. Everybody go dey alright las las.

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What's That Thing You Hate To Purchase But You Need It Everyday? by Jennyclay(f): 1:22pm On Feb 26
Deodorant.

I love to smell nice, My body demand a structured scent.

What I hate the most is that, if I buy a nice fragrance deodorant today and I go back next time to the mall to get it, I never seems to get that same brand I last bought again and it’s so frustrating undecided.

51 Likes

Re: What's That Thing You Hate To Purchase But You Need It Everyday? by Daniel7543: 1:24pm On Feb 26
Cassava, garri, ewa

21 Likes

Re: What's That Thing You Hate To Purchase But You Need It Everyday? by DaddyRochie1642: 1:26pm On Feb 26
perfectsusanoo:
money no too de but im stucked between light bill or donkey/horse meat.
One needs to go to balance moi budget but i cannot live without donkey meat. Atleast twice a week.

Oga Which one be donkey meat

10 Likes

Re: What's That Thing You Hate To Purchase But You Need It Everyday? by Nazgul: 1:29pm On Feb 26
DaddyRochie1642:
Donkey meat, otherwise know as anu jakie. It's commonly sold in Ebonyi State and some parts of Enugu state.

If you've never lived in those places, you'll never know it.

25 Likes

Re: What's That Thing You Hate To Purchase But You Need It Everyday? by pocohantas(f): 1:31pm On Feb 26
Nazgul:

If units na wetin you de call problem na him be say I no get problem be that.

Our epileptic light went off since Thursday last week. Maybe it spoilt or something, I don't even know. It just came back today. NEPA is really showing us shege. 🤕

What of units, you've admitted that you load heavily. Surely you won't be happy whenever you're engaging in the heavy loading, but you certainly cannot do without it.

I am a remote worker. I spend a lot on data and power supply. I don't count or consider them as annoying expenses. It is way better than the incovenience of waking by 4am, jumping buses in Lagos or driving home by 8pm. I enjoy loading electricity units and sometimes I load for fun. After all, they give light.

How is the new job? I wanted to ask since. I say make I wait for your update.

24 Likes

Re: What's That Thing You Hate To Purchase But You Need It Everyday? by NoahHadNoArk: 1:32pm On Feb 26
Jennyclay:
Deodorant.

We understand

A hole that never stay Closed attracts plenty flies.

Buy those perfumes plenty

My peace I leave you

67 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What's That Thing You Hate To Purchase But You Need It Everyday? by perfectsusanoo(m): 1:32pm On Feb 26
DaddyRochie1642:

You never taste am b4? Oga u are missing!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's That Thing You Hate To Purchase But You Need It Everyday? by Xwizard: 1:43pm On Feb 26
DATA

WEED

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's That Thing You Hate To Purchase But You Need It Everyday? by Noniblaq(m): 1:43pm On Feb 26
Omo na clothing o. Check my thread for the best shirts ever in the world
Re: What's That Thing You Hate To Purchase But You Need It Everyday? by Anguldi(m): 1:43pm On Feb 26
Condom tongue

16 Likes

Re: What's That Thing You Hate To Purchase But You Need It Everyday? by BobbieZion(m): 1:43pm On Feb 26
Arizona and Loud.

Nigeria can make you go nuts.
So I rather be on high clouds.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's That Thing You Hate To Purchase But You Need It Everyday? by BBIA: 1:43pm On Feb 26
grin
Re: What's That Thing You Hate To Purchase But You Need It Everyday? by mazizitonene(m): 1:44pm On Feb 26
Buying/paying for food undecided.....but man must eat angry

2 Likes

Re: What's That Thing You Hate To Purchase But You Need It Everyday? by Edoreborn: 1:44pm On Feb 26
Mine na alcohol addiction,,bn praying to God to deliver cos it's ruining me..Once I high,,no control over my money again..Na so I go blow am dey dash pple n next day I go dey look for small to eat..So bad..That is d condition am in now like say na juju

11 Likes

Re: What's That Thing You Hate To Purchase But You Need It Everyday? by BBIA: 1:44pm On Feb 26
BobbieZion:
Arizona and Loud.
grin
Re: What's That Thing You Hate To Purchase But You Need It Everyday? by DamnnNiggarr: 1:44pm On Feb 26
shocked

Data
🥵🥵

3 Likes

Re: What's That Thing You Hate To Purchase But You Need It Everyday? by jubrilELsudan: 1:44pm On Feb 26
KUKUNASE

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's That Thing You Hate To Purchase But You Need It Everyday? by JayTripz(m): 1:44pm On Feb 26
Omoooo

For me na Akpu ooo

Fufu...I hate am die, cus of the smell after eating, (some people go carry fufu hand shake u) but I nor get choice these days as the country don be now

I de calculate my self now...if I swallow like 4 Around 12pm...he go gauge me till night...

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's That Thing You Hate To Purchase But You Need It Everyday? by IbrahimSkiba(f): 1:45pm On Feb 26
Garri and groundnut

6 Likes

Re: What's That Thing You Hate To Purchase But You Need It Everyday? by BBIA: 1:45pm On Feb 26
Jennyclay:
Deodorant.

Just imagine you need to buy deodorant everyday shocked

And why will you also hate to buy deodorant? shocked

Well, You need it more than every other woman to hide/mask that stench oozing out that it finishes daily grin

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What's That Thing You Hate To Purchase But You Need It Everyday? by phoneport(m): 1:45pm On Feb 26
My brother Data dey chop money and I hate to they buy am, but what can we do
We have to be on Nairaland shouting Ebin kpa wa ooooo

11 Likes

Re: What's That Thing You Hate To Purchase But You Need It Everyday? by Offpoint1: 1:45pm On Feb 26
CD
Re: What's That Thing You Hate To Purchase But You Need It Everyday? by wunmi590(m): 1:45pm On Feb 26

Ah, nah food ooo, somebody must eat, I can't day because I want to save, I should now go and faint on the road

3 Likes

Re: What's That Thing You Hate To Purchase But You Need It Everyday? by damble: 1:45pm On Feb 26
Data

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Baby Musa Playing In New Pictures, Video / Must You See A Pastor Before Choosing A Life Partner? / When Is The Best Age For Someone To Leave His Or Her Parents House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.