Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,073 members, 7,814,714 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:10 PM

Can You Tell Your Friend What You Do Online That Gives You Money - Business (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Can You Tell Your Friend What You Do Online That Gives You Money (38894 Views)

DM For Price: Why Do Online Vendors Do This? / What Can I Do Online That Will Guarantee Atleast $4 Daily / A Cry For Help From A Friend:what Are The Opportunities For Business In Osogbo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (31) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Tell Your Friend What You Do Online That Gives You Money by Kingsasian(m): 12:13pm On Jun 18, 2020
Lonemirage:

Sent u a pm already
I just replied
Re: Can You Tell Your Friend What You Do Online That Gives You Money by tosyne55(m): 12:55pm On Jun 18, 2020
Kingsasian:
I am an employee with a private firm here in Nigeria. I earn a decent amount of income monthly before this world wide pandemic struck. Although I have basic computer skills, I never for once engaged in any online business until April when I decided to go into affiliate marketing... promoting digital products. Now, I am not even bothering about whether I am paid salary or not because I am now earning in dollars almost on a daily basis, minimum of about $20 daily. Stop waiting for covid-19 to end before you start making money. People are cashing out from diverse online businesses. I am willing to help you for free if you are interested. I am charging no dime..
I have sent you a pm bro
Re: Can You Tell Your Friend What You Do Online That Gives You Money by domwas2(m): 12:58pm On Jun 18, 2020
Can I partake in it domwax@gmail.com thanks

Okw1:
To those of us I sent the link through email please endeavor register it's free no scam, no eBook sale and am not making any profit from you just want to share the opportunity it's worldwide if you have successfully registered just reply so I direct you thanks family, please stay safe.
Re: Can You Tell Your Friend What You Do Online That Gives You Money by domwas2(m): 1:03pm On Jun 18, 2020
Kindly help domwax@gmail.com thanks

Kingsasian:
I am an employee with a private firm here in Nigeria. I earn a decent amount of income monthly before this world wide pandemic struck. Although I have basic computer skills, I never for once engaged in any online business until April when I decided to go into affiliate marketing... promoting digital products. Now, I am not even bothering about whether I am paid salary or not because I am now earning in dollars almost on a daily basis, minimum of about $20 daily. Stop waiting for covid-19 to end before you start making money. People are cashing out from diverse online businesses. I am willing to help you for free if you are interested. I am charging no dime..
Re: Can You Tell Your Friend What You Do Online That Gives You Money by domwas2(m): 1:06pm On Jun 18, 2020
Can we chat on WhatsApp please?

otonerizu:
I make passive income by selling ebook on ebay and also from this site: https://www.MonsterModeSystem.com/otonerizu
Re: Can You Tell Your Friend What You Do Online That Gives You Money by Aguemma(m): 1:11pm On Jun 18, 2020
Agubataemmanuel2019@gmail.com
Re: Can You Tell Your Friend What You Do Online That Gives You Money by Kingsasian(m): 1:11pm On Jun 18, 2020
domwas2:
Kindly help domwax@gmail.com thanks

ok
Re: Can You Tell Your Friend What You Do Online That Gives You Money by Aguemma(m): 1:14pm On Jun 18, 2020
Kingsasian:

Re: Can You Tell Your Friend What You Do Online That Gives You Money by syntaxa: 1:22pm On Jun 18, 2020
Kingsasian:

Please, I am interested in learning about affiliate marketing. How do I contact you? Thank you.
Re: Can You Tell Your Friend What You Do Online That Gives You Money by Kingsasian(m): 2:09pm On Jun 18, 2020
Aguemma:

join the group https:///LjQGPst0uCa1pLa8IqHzNb
Re: Can You Tell Your Friend What You Do Online That Gives You Money by Kingsasian(m): 2:09pm On Jun 18, 2020
syntaxa:

Please, I am interested in learning about affiliate marketing. How do I contact you? Thank you.
John the group https:///LjQGPst0uCa1pLa8IqHzNb
Re: Can You Tell Your Friend What You Do Online That Gives You Money by Kingsasian(m): 2:11pm On Jun 18, 2020
tosyne55:
I have sent you a pm bro
join https:///LjQGPst0uCa1pLa8IqHzNb
Re: Can You Tell Your Friend What You Do Online That Gives You Money by xclusiveguy4(m): 3:11pm On Jun 18, 2020
Kingsasian:
I'm interested
Re: Can You Tell Your Friend What You Do Online That Gives You Money by Kira02(f): 3:55pm On Jun 18, 2020
Kingsasian:
I am just doing it for free because someone on this platform taught me without any charges. I am tired of seeing online beggars.
I’m interested pls I sent you a Mail. Thanks
Re: Can You Tell Your Friend What You Do Online That Gives You Money by Kingsasian(m): 4:21pm On Jun 18, 2020
Kira02:

I’m interested pls I sent you a Mail. Thanks
ok, here is the link to the WhatsApp group https:///LjQGPst0uCa1pLa8IqHzNb

1 Like

Re: Can You Tell Your Friend What You Do Online That Gives You Money by Kingsasian(m): 4:22pm On Jun 18, 2020
xclusiveguy4:
I'm interested
add me on WhatsApp08059923816
Re: Can You Tell Your Friend What You Do Online That Gives You Money by SundayphilipNic: 4:53pm On Jun 18, 2020
Kingsasian:
bro please how do I key in into this affiliate marketing. Please help me. My email is sunday.philip37@gmail.com
Re: Can You Tell Your Friend What You Do Online That Gives You Money by Frank571(m): 5:03pm On Jun 18, 2020
DORS:
i view ads and im paid according to my workrate
can make up to $100 per day

Show us ur proof of payment cuz that site looks fake
Re: Can You Tell Your Friend What You Do Online That Gives You Money by Pierce008: 5:04pm On Jun 18, 2020
Okw1:
Drop your email I will send you the link of how you can make money online. I don't want to be selfish
please, do.. ojim07@gmail.com
Re: Can You Tell Your Friend What You Do Online That Gives You Money by ugnoble: 8:25pm On Jun 18, 2020
Kingsasian:

Interested. Are you on telegram? how can you be contacted?
Re: Can You Tell Your Friend What You Do Online That Gives You Money by ugnoble: 8:30pm On Jun 18, 2020
chibuikenicole:

pls bro am also interested... ds is my email chibuikenicole25@gmail.com
tnk u
Can you send the info to me too since he have sent it to you already?
Re: Can You Tell Your Friend What You Do Online That Gives You Money by Nobody: 9:27pm On Jun 18, 2020
Kingsasian:

pls send to lugosempire@gmail.com
Re: Can You Tell Your Friend What You Do Online That Gives You Money by Kingsasian(m): 8:22am On Jun 19, 2020
ugnoble:

Interested. Are you on telegram? how can you be contacted?
WhatsApp 08059923816
Re: Can You Tell Your Friend What You Do Online That Gives You Money by OYENIYIJK: 8:27am On Jun 19, 2020
Kingsasian:
thanks bro for helping others for free. God Bless You. Please, how are you willing to do the help? on Gmail or Whatsapp? Are you going to send a link to somewhere? I have also PMed you. Thanks Boss
Re: Can You Tell Your Friend What You Do Online That Gives You Money by mikeeze(m): 8:33am On Jun 19, 2020
Kingsasian:
Rooneyeze@yahoo.com
Re: Can You Tell Your Friend What You Do Online That Gives You Money by seyiowoseeni(m): 8:50am On Jun 19, 2020
There are two kinds of people in this world:

Those who love to recommend things that make them happy to anybody who cares to listen, and those who hide good things because they don’t want anyone to “ruin it” for them.

If you’re one of those who like to share, or you just want to make some extra money, the Kuda Referral Program is for you.

Are you ready to secure the bag by making free N5,000 from kuda to your local bank account?

I know everyone wants that, keep reading and you’ll smile to your bank at last.
Hi everyone, it’s been long time we update you guys. I hope you enjoy your day.

I’ve came across an app which pays their user #200 per referral and their limit cash out is #5000 which you can withdraw to your local bank.

As Nigeria today, a lot of bank has opened with different branch because this is where money generated mostly from.

In order to let your business reign today especially Nigeria, you have to invest at the beginning by doing giveaway so that people will catch attention of what your business is all about and it makes it to gain more profit at the end.

There comes an app that promise there users #200 per referral.

Kuda is a newly launched microfinance bank that was launched in Nigeria.

Kuda promises their users that invite their friends or family N200 per referral which you can use to buy airtime or by transferring it to your local bank account with minimum of N5000.

They are very legit and you’ll be given an account number to be using once you opened an account which you can use for transaction all around Nigeria.

They have paid different people including me and my friends and they’re willing to pay more if you are ready.

Their review is good in playstore and there customer response rate is very good.

I’ve did lots of research about kuda before publishing it so that it won’t affect any of our fans.

And as you know us that we can’t provide what will make your account be at risk not to talk of you personally.

Kuda is legit and everyone has been using it for transaction.

The purpose of there referral system is that, they want to catch attention of more people so as for them to gain more customers than others.

Now that we’ve known much about kuda, let’s see how to make money, but before that… we have to know what requirements needed in order to get started.

Kuda microfinance bank requirements:
1. Email address and phone number
2. BVN (Do not panic, we’ve got you covered)
3. Your personal details
4. N100 to activate your account
Now that we’ve known about this, let’s get started.

How to make N5000 from kuda to your local bank account

Note: I won’t provide screenshot because the app is unable to let someone do that. it’s same as standard chartered app.

1. Download Kuda microfinance app here (on playstore, and make sure you use the code below to get your bonus)
2. At the beginning… you’ll be asked to provide a bonus code, use this code to get more bonus C2HXHOXG
3. Other processing are very simple, do that at your end (I’m unable to make screenshot from the app as I said earlier).

Happy earning.

Re: Can You Tell Your Friend What You Do Online That Gives You Money by Tibz47(m): 9:02am On Jun 19, 2020
Kingsasian:
I'm interested.. @ utibe299@gmail.com
Re: Can You Tell Your Friend What You Do Online That Gives You Money by Harwal: 9:20am On Jun 19, 2020
Kingsasian:
send a pm to kingsleyumana@yahoo.com
I already did bro
Re: Can You Tell Your Friend What You Do Online That Gives You Money by Kingsasian(m): 9:31am On Jun 19, 2020
OYENIYIJK:

thanks bro for helping others for free. God Bless You. Please, how are you willing to do the help? on Gmail or Whatsapp? Are you going to send a link to somewhere? I have also PMed you. Thanks Boss
on WhatsApp 08059923816
Re: Can You Tell Your Friend What You Do Online That Gives You Money by Kingsasian(m): 9:31am On Jun 19, 2020
Harwal:

I already did bro
08059923816, WhatsApp

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (31) (Reply)

Naira Exchange Rates Today / 100 Products That Have Stayed In Nigeria For 100 Years / Tony Elumelu Hails Dangote As They Meet In Abuja (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.