Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,941 members, 7,817,760 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:49 PM

. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (1126 Views)

Pls Urgent Advise...she Is Worried / Urgent Advise Needed / Dont Know It To Ask For Forgiveness From My Ex (advise Needed Urgently) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by omron(m): 9:42pm On Mar 21, 2020
Re: . by namiji2598: 9:47pm On Mar 21, 2020
Ur friend is stupid

His pastors and prayers scammed him!!!
Re: . by pansophist(m): 10:03pm On Mar 21, 2020
The signs are all over the ppace during courtship, but your friend still went ahead and marry her hoping that she will change. He could have let a sleeping dog lie. Normally, courtship is for the examination of compatibility, and to see if both of you can reach a compromise before marriage.

Well, your friend can either choose to call the marriage off, or continue to endure with her, and conscious of the fact that she will escalate her madness to a point that will break him completely. Also, she said she wants divorce, why not give it to her? This is what happen when a man thinks with his ge.nitals and not his head. He has himself to blame.
Re: . by greyce: 2:39am On Mar 22, 2020
Father Lord,save us from every "na me Bleep up" situation. It's just like seeing fire burning and you put your hand into it to feel how hot it is...

Your friend saw fire and decided to play with it. It's not like the lady was pretending during courtship o,she showed you her true self yet you married her thinking she was gonna change. The ball is in his court though,how badly can he endure being burnt Endure or move on.
Re: . by Nobody: 2:48am On Mar 22, 2020
Let him go to his elders for advice. He/you is foolish for seeing fire and jumping inside. Foolish people don't listen to advice so why should we waste our time?
Re: . by biobash(m): 6:53am On Mar 22, 2020
omron:
Good moring house and Lovers of Romancanders this happened to a friend of mine and he needs advice and this was how he narrated that story pls read...

I Met this beautiful lady in Lagos last year,but during the courtship she argues a lot and she always want to win every Arguments,she is rude and she can talk to.anybody anyhow,but i noticed anytime we quarrel immediately she will pack her load and travel to Lagos ,after she comes back again to beg that she is sorry she has done that so many times during courtship around June last year I decided not to further with the relationship but when I prayed about it they said she will change that she is still my wife so I married her in October last year ,And that attitudes still continues again and now it has happened 2 times after I married her,she is very furious and bitter when she is angry,The last quarell she called my mother a witch and anytime someone offends her she always wish bad thing happen to that person and rejoice over the person I have told her to stop that its not good but she will not listen ......day before yesterday she has carried her load again to Lagos as usual ,and she has not called her legally married husband,when the mother in-law came she said she is ready to divorce ,This lady does not allow her husband to talk and she always curse her husband when they quarell ,...pls what should my friend do?he is really depressed right now ,he is having high Bp now on this matter because he is not happy with the wife behavior ,he is asking if he should divorce her and find another woman. Pls Good advise is really appreciated

His best bet is to divorce the lady ASAP.
Re: . by Sotland: 7:06am On Mar 22, 2020
Why are some.men so insensitive? All the signs that the girl isn't his is shown to him yet he choose to ignore it.. I really do not see why divorce is always an option for little quarrel, the scripture says Moses law of divorce is due to the hardness of the heart of men(man &woman). It wasn't meant to be so..

The guy has made a great mistake...Did he even look or check the family background of the girl? Most men just lust after beauty,forgetting that the facial beauty of a lady fades.. Men deliberately choose to ignore the important things and go for the secondary thing. At the end, it surely comes back to hurt them whilst leaving them with regrets... It's a pathetic situation for him...
Re: . by DenreleDave(m): 7:12am On Mar 22, 2020
Make I brush
Re: . by Nobody: 8:05am On Mar 22, 2020
omron:
Good moring house and Lovers of Romancanders this happened to a friend of mine and he needs advice and this was how he narrated that story pls read...

I Met this beautiful lady in Lagos last year,but during the courtship she argues a lot and she always want to win every Arguments,she is rude and she can talk to.anybody anyhow,but i noticed anytime we quarrel immediately she will pack her load and travel to Lagos ,after she comes back again to beg that she is sorry she has done that so many times during courtship around June last year I decided not to further with the relationship but when I prayed about it they said she will change that she is still my wife so I married her in October last year ,And that attitudes still continues again and now it has happened 2 times after I married her,she is very furious and bitter when she is angry,The last quarell she called my mother a witch and anytime someone offends her she always wish bad thing happen to that person and rejoice over the person I have told her to stop that its not good but she will not listen ......day before yesterday she has carried her load again to Lagos as usual ,and she has not called her legally married husband,when the mother in-law came she said she is ready to divorce ,This lady does not allow her husband to talk and she always curse her husband when they quarell ,...pls what should my friend do?he is really depressed right now ,he is having high Bp now on this matter because he is not happy with the wife behavior ,he is asking if he should divorce her and find another woman. Pls Good advise is really appreciated

The 'They' that told you she will change, are they on NL.

Why don't you go back to them to receive sense, user manual and proper guidelines on how the change is gonna happen.

NL would confuse you, just go back to the 'THEY' and your problems with her would vanished.
Re: . by SweetCunt97(f): 8:15am On Mar 22, 2020
omron:

Has he tried a brain resetting slap? He should take charge of his wife jor.

(1) (Reply)

You Can Make 30k Every Day. If You Don't, You Can Get Your Money Back! / Ladies, Why Are You People Like This? / Implantation Signs And Symptoms: Causes, Timing, Quiz

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.