Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,818 members, 7,810,145 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:39 PM

My Boobs Have Not Been Sucked Close To A Month Cause Of Uncle CORONA- Lagos Babe - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Boobs Have Not Been Sucked Close To A Month Cause Of Uncle CORONA- Lagos Babe (1294 Views)

My Boobs Have Not Been Sucked Close To A Month Cause Of Uncle CORONA- Lagos Babe / Thrills Of A Lagos Babe / “I Almost Lost My Life 3 Days Ago But My Boobs Saved Me” - Lady Recounts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Boobs Have Not Been Sucked Close To A Month Cause Of Uncle CORONA- Lagos Babe by Burstingbrain: 1:58pm On Mar 31, 2020
An instagram Slayer, Onyinyechy, who is a graduate of imo state University made a post on her Instagram page blaming Coronavirus for restricting, and stopping her from getting her boobs sucked for close to a month now

The slay queen shared the video below on her page, with her boobs almost out with the caption

“My boobs have not been sucked close to a month cause of uncle CORONA…and Dey are giving us extra 2weeks to stay indoor
It is well with my SOUL...see video below

https://burstingbrainmedia.com.ng/my-boobs-have-not-been-sucked-close-to-a-month-cause-of-uncle-corona-lagos-babe/

Re: My Boobs Have Not Been Sucked Close To A Month Cause Of Uncle CORONA- Lagos Babe by Allsingles: 2:02pm On Mar 31, 2020
Who is the sucker?
You can quarantine with him nah
Re: My Boobs Have Not Been Sucked Close To A Month Cause Of Uncle CORONA- Lagos Babe by Nobody: 2:09pm On Mar 31, 2020
Dear Onyinyechy,

Stay at home and allow the pussy tight small.... You've been using that tool to work from January last year to mid February this year.

Government nor do bad thing nah..

3 Likes

Re: My Boobs Have Not Been Sucked Close To A Month Cause Of Uncle CORONA- Lagos Babe by bonnyhope: 2:14pm On Mar 31, 2020
This girl might not be up to 25 but she has already destroyed her life

Well, I am not surprised IMSU GIRLS are known for that
Re: My Boobs Have Not Been Sucked Close To A Month Cause Of Uncle CORONA- Lagos Babe by kestolove95(m): 2:15pm On Mar 31, 2020
Omo igbo
Re: My Boobs Have Not Been Sucked Close To A Month Cause Of Uncle CORONA- Lagos Babe by dawnomike(m): 2:38pm On Mar 31, 2020
That is the only thing she considers as an asset i guess...
Re: My Boobs Have Not Been Sucked Close To A Month Cause Of Uncle CORONA- Lagos Babe by lawman88(m): 3:10pm On Mar 31, 2020
She needs Jesus Christ

(1) (Reply)

Ghanaian Actress Shows Off her sexy Big backside in The Gym (video + Pic ) / Slay Queen Shows Incredible Hot Dance Skills That Leaves Men Salivating / To My Ladies: What If He Died In Your House, What Will You Do ??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.