Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,953 members, 7,821,346 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:44 AM

Friend's Boyfriend Impregnated Another Girl - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Friend's Boyfriend Impregnated Another Girl (2656 Views)

9 Ways Girls Display Jealousy When They See Their Boyfriend With Another Girl / Her Boyfriend Impregnated Her Best Friend. Advice On What To Do. / Reasons Why Ladies Steal Their Friend's Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Friend's Boyfriend Impregnated Another Girl by sexylisa(f): 1:49am On Jun 05, 2007
My friend and her boyfriend have been dating for a long time. my friend just found out that her bf cheated on her and the girl claims he is responsible for her pregnancy. the guy says he is not sure if it his baby or not cuz the condom broke and therefore he cannot tell till the baby is born. the guy has apologised to the girl and still wants them to go on with their marriage which they had plan to have next year. my frined is very confused and doesn't know whether to still date the gut or move on. the guy has asked so many people including myself to beg this girl and she still says she doesn't really know what she wants. just want some advise from nairalanders to give to my friend cuz im also confused. i know the guys really loves her but,
Re: Friend's Boyfriend Impregnated Another Girl by SweetT1: 1:51am On Jun 05, 2007
@sexylisa
we will just call him a Baby Daddy then !
Re: Friend's Boyfriend Impregnated Another Girl by SweetT1: 1:57am On Jun 05, 2007
@Sexylisa
Seriously, Look here my believe is that Ones a cheater, always gonna be a cheater ! If the guy can cheat now that their love is suppose to be hot and fresh , What will he do after their marriage is old and no longer fresh ! He will even attempt to cheat on her Mama ! Tell your friend to take it easy and see if this guy is realy worth it ! He has given her something that will forever doubt her trust even when they are married ! If she can't trust him now, how would she trust him when they are married ??
Re: Friend's Boyfriend Impregnated Another Girl by sexylisa(f): 2:09am On Jun 05, 2007
i really feel like it was a mistake though i couldn't take it if i were in her shoes. my friend is a sweet girl and has always been there for this guy. im just surprise cuz this guy did not cheat on her even when they were away from each other for some months. it is just so surprising for everybody around. they have always been in love and it is just surprising. i know the guy loves her so much but , i just don't understand. he haqs called so many people to beg the girl cuz he says he doesn't want tonlose her. i just feel sorry for both of them and have advise them to pray about this issue.
Re: Friend's Boyfriend Impregnated Another Girl by SweetT1: 2:24am On Jun 05, 2007
@Sexylisa
How do you know this guy has not been doing it for a wahile? Lookhere human beings are interesting, do not vouch for anybody. You only know one person which is yourself ! I had the same situation last year, she cheated on me because the guy was giving her money and because i wasn't there. I did everything a man could do except magic, yet she cheated ! God revealed it to me through her mobil phone text message. She texts her doctor trying to get pills because she had sex with a boyfriend and the condom broke. This is after 10+ years of knowing each other, my first love. I kept telling her to let me know if she wasn't happy with me anymore, that i don't need no surprises in my life and i would not share her love with any guy and that's exactly what she did. I included her in ever plans i made. I found out the truth after she got her visa to come join me but i was happy she never came. She was a train wreck waiting to happen. Tell your friend to take her time and reflect on what kind of home she wants to built forself because " A FAILED COURTSHIP IS FAR BETTER THAN A FAILED MARRIAGE". I just don't like cheats !!
Re: Friend's Boyfriend Impregnated Another Girl by omogenaija(f): 2:28am On Jun 05, 2007
idk wat to say , but would he have stopped cheating if the girl didnt get pregnant ?
Re: Friend's Boyfriend Impregnated Another Girl by SweetT1: 2:32am On Jun 05, 2007
@Omogenaija
exactly, or would he have stopped if he hadn't got caught ?
Re: Friend's Boyfriend Impregnated Another Girl by sexylisa(f): 2:39am On Jun 05, 2007
he probably wouldn't have stopped. anyway my friend found out about the cheating about a month ago and the guy even cried about the whole thing. it was just about a week ago that the girl told the guy that she is pregnant for him. the worst part is that how old the pregnancy is, doesnt match with when the guy claims he stopped f, g the other girl. the guy is insisting that he believes it is not his cuz of the dates but cannot do anything until the baby comes out.
Re: Friend's Boyfriend Impregnated Another Girl by omogenaija(f): 2:40am On Jun 05, 2007
his crying doesnt mean shit
Re: Friend's Boyfriend Impregnated Another Girl by SweetT1: 2:58am On Jun 05, 2007
@Sexylisa
Until the baby comes out? By then there is high possibility your friend would have been a step mother ! grin grin This is how people see trouble lying down jeje and go kick him in the chest ! ONE NIGHT OF PASSION CAN LEAD TO A LIFETIME OF PAIN. Tell the guy to deal with his baggage !
Re: Friend's Boyfriend Impregnated Another Girl by Musty450(m): 7:58pm On Apr 14, 2009
but would he have stopped cheating if the girl didnt get pregnant ?

Can anyone really say

Look y'all its easy to blame we all know that, whats difficult is to look past a mistake
thats when we know who is who

@ poster
Let your friend and the guy talk (really talk!) about it and come to an agreement, and then move foward from there
I guess it wont work out, but then, what do i know, right?
And, if he's sorry does it not count for anything?
Does she want him back?

@thread, easy with the fire and brimstone, a lil' faith . . .

Nobody likes a cheat . . .
but they are human too.

Who never made a mistake here?
Re: Friend's Boyfriend Impregnated Another Girl by MrCrackles(m): 8:00pm On Apr 14, 2009
Poster

No big deal, get another bloke to impregnate your friend too!
Re: Friend's Boyfriend Impregnated Another Girl by IFELEKE(m): 8:16pm On Apr 14, 2009
MrCrackles:

Poster

No big deal, get another bloke to impregnate your friend too!

LOL grin
Re: Friend's Boyfriend Impregnated Another Girl by 190: 12:17am On Apr 15, 2009
@poster
so u mean all dis happened in the USA cos u say ure located in d U.S
Re: Friend's Boyfriend Impregnated Another Girl by dominique(f): 12:37am On Apr 15, 2009
who digs up these old threads
Re: Friend's Boyfriend Impregnated Another Girl by yme1(f): 1:08am On Apr 15, 2009

imaoooooooooooooooooooooo

(1) (Reply)

Die For Love / Remodeling The Romance Section. / Romance Section's Debates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.