Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,657 members, 7,820,291 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:37 PM

There is no need for another Biafra - Dim Ojukwu warned! Share with Kanu... - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / There is no need for another Biafra - Dim Ojukwu warned! Share with Kanu... (1263 Views)

I Was To Be Abducted With Kanu From Kenya By FG But I Used My Wisdom - Omokri / Throw Back Picture Of President Buhari,late Dim Ojukwu, IBB And OUK / BOMB!!! "Igbos Are Ijaw Slaves", Dokubo Threatens To Deal With Kanu In New Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

There is no need for another Biafra - Dim Ojukwu warned! Share with Kanu... by MetaPhysical: 10:51pm On Mar 21, 2020
Re: There is no need for another Biafra - Dim Ojukwu warned! Share with Kanu... by MetaPhysical: 10:52pm On Mar 21, 2020
Ojukwu did not approve of any more Biafra.

Tell Kanu to join PDP and contest election for Afarukwu Council.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: There is no need for another Biafra - Dim Ojukwu warned! Share with Kanu... by Olugbanko: 11:07pm On Mar 21, 2020
MetaPhysical:
Ojukwu did not approve of any more Biafra.

Tell Kanu to join PDP and contest election for Afarukwu Council.
lol...you're metaphysically wicked!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: There is no need for another Biafra - Dim Ojukwu warned! Share with Kanu... by PlayerMeji: 12:00am On Mar 22, 2020
Pre Biafra Letter by the sage Olusegun Awolowo

The aim of a leader should be the welfare of the people whom he leads. I have used ‘welfare’ to denote the physical, mental and spiritual well-being of the people. With this aim fixed unflinchingly and unchangeably before my eyes I consider it my duty to Yoruba people in particular and to Nigerians in general, to place four imperatives before you this morning. Two of them are categorical and two are conditional. Only a peaceful solution must be found to arrest the present worsening stalemate and restore normalcy. The Eastern Region must be encouraged to remain part of the Federation. If the Eastern Region is allowed by acts of omission or commission to secede from or opt out of Nigeria, then the Western Region and Lagos must also stay out of the Federation. The people of Western Nigeria and Lagos should participate in the ad hoc committee or any similar body only on the basis of absolute equality with the other regions of the Federation.
I would like to comment briefly on these four imperatives. There has, of late, been a good deal of sabre rattling in some parts of the country. Those who advocate the use force for the settlement of our present problems should stop a little and reflect. I can see no vital and abiding principle involved in any war between the North and the East. If the East attacked the North, it would be for purpose of revenge pure and simple. Any claim to the contrary would be untenable. If it is claimed that such a war is being waged for the purpose of recovering the real and personal properties left behind in the North by Easterners two insuperable points are obvious. Firstly, the personal effects left behind by Easterners have been wholly looted or destroyed, and can no longer be physically recovered. Secondly, since the real properties are immovable in case of recovery of them can only be by means of forcible military occupation of those parts of the North in which these properties are situated. On the other hand, if the North attacked the East, it could only be for the purpose of further strengthening and entrenching its position of dominance in the country.
If it is claimed that an attack on the East is going to be launched by the Federal Government and not by the North as such and that it is designed to ensure the unity and integrity of the Federation, two other insuperable points also become obvious. First, if a war against the East becomes a necessity it must be agreed to unanimously by the remaining units of the Federation. In this connection, the West, Mid- West and Lagos have declared their implacable opposition to the use of force in solving the present problem. In the face of such declarations by three out of remaining four territories of Nigeria, a war against the East could only be a war favoured by the North alone. Second, if the true purpose of such a war is to preserve the unity and integrity of the Federation, then these ends can be achieved by the very simple devices of implementing the recommendation of the committee which met on August 9 1966, as reaffirmed by a decision of the military leaders at Aburi on January 5 1967 as well as by accepting such of the demands of the East, West, Mid-West and Lagos as are manifestly reasonable, and essential for assuring harmonious relationships and peaceful co-existence between them and their brothers and sisters in the North.

http://www.uhurutimes.com/pre-biafra-war-obafemi-awolowos-speech-to-western-nigeria-leaders-of-thought/
Re: There is no need for another Biafra - Dim Ojukwu warned! Share with Kanu... by gidgiddy: 1:51am On Mar 22, 2020
What Ojukwu was saying in that video is that there is no need to fight another Biafran war, and I agree with him. There are enough armed groups from Boko Haram to killer herdsmen to Niger Delta Militant cultists who are currently fighting an internal war in Nigeria

However, there is no way a highly educated man like Ojukwu would tell people to abandon their right of self determination, enshrined in international and domestic laws that that Nigeria has adopted

Any group of people are allowed to agitate for self determination, it is law

The problem is that Nigeria is a lawless country

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: There is no need for another Biafra - Dim Ojukwu warned! Share with Kanu... by Noerection: 2:15am On Mar 22, 2020
No leflendum no erection in Igbo land again
It is Biafra or death

3 Likes

Re: There is no need for another Biafra - Dim Ojukwu warned! Share with Kanu... by MetaPhysical: 2:24am On Mar 22, 2020
gidgiddy:
What Ojukwu was saying in that video is that there is no need to fight another Biafran war, and I agree with him. There are enough armed groups from Boko Haram to killer herdsmen to Niger Delta Militant cultists who are currently fighting an internal war in Nigeria

However, there is no way a highly educated man like Ojukwu would tell people to abandon their right of self determination, enshrined in international and domestic laws that that Nigeria has adopted

Biafra under Ojukwu was not about self-determination and freedom.

Whose liberty was he fighting to secure?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: There is no need for another Biafra - Dim Ojukwu warned! Share with Kanu... by Nobody: 5:19am On Mar 22, 2020
Afonjas opening Igbo, Biafra and Nnamdi Kanu threads to keep Nairaland alive...that's what sells!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: There is no need for another Biafra - Dim Ojukwu warned! Share with Kanu... by LabDNA: 5:22am On Mar 22, 2020
Ewedu people don open mouth to drink gbegiri soup.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: There is no need for another Biafra - Dim Ojukwu warned! Share with Kanu... by helinues: 5:26am On Mar 22, 2020
embarassed
Re: There is no need for another Biafra - Dim Ojukwu warned! Share with Kanu... by ejanla077: 7:12am On Mar 22, 2020
10:51pm yorubas man could not sleep, he is busy thinking about Igbos.

Meanwhile his fathers landlord(still living wit father wit 3 brothers and 4 sisters each with 2 kids without father) who is Igbo is busy scheming to get better in life..

Dis one is online scheming googling the latest deadliest way to hate igbos

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: There is no need for another Biafra - Dim Ojukwu warned! Share with Kanu... by MetaPhysical: 8:35am On Mar 22, 2020
Kemz77:
Afonjas opening Igbo, Biafra and Nnamdi Kanu threads to keep Nairaland alive...that's what sells!

Shut up! angry
Re: There is no need for another Biafra - Dim Ojukwu warned! Share with Kanu... by Wiseandtrue(f): 11:04am On Mar 22, 2020
Dim Ojukwu led the first one proudly!!!

Kanu will not be leading another war hence his approach!

Only those who are blood thirsty will be thinking of war when we can all go our separate ways peacefully!!!

I have never heard where you keep people with you forcefully undecided the last time I checked the dictionary, it's called hostage!!!
Re: There is no need for another Biafra - Dim Ojukwu warned! Share with Kanu... by Akponmfet: 11:19am On Mar 22, 2020
Re: There is no need for another Biafra - Dim Ojukwu warned! Share with Kanu... by Akponmfet: 11:23am On Mar 22, 2020
I have been hearing about this Biafra since I was a child,please go.Jyst don't try to lure other people into your nonsense, how you are going to form a Landlocked Biafra is your problem.
Re: There is no need for another Biafra - Dim Ojukwu warned! Share with Kanu... by Yujin(m): 12:01pm On Mar 22, 2020
Biafra is coming. Let all that have ears hear it. It doesn't matter what the great Ojukwu said. As long as our people are still been treated with disdain in the land of our ancestors, resistance must arise. Who would talk about another country if one is given a sense of belonging and accorded the same dignity as others? We reject all the ill-treatment and bare tolerance as we have the fundamental human right to exercise our freedom as aspire to every position available to all. Stalling these opportunities by oppression and marginalization will always trigger rebellion and the call for a better country where all the aforementioned will be guaranteed. I say it boldly because I know you and your likes (op) as inspired by the evil FG are incapable of giving us an egalitarian society because of your hate and envy. We in IPOB have come to that conclusion and are waiting on the generality of our people to come to the same conclusion before you'll face your worst nightmare. Your hate is very lucid in that despite the present pandemic ravaging the world, you're more fixated on a harmless call for referendum. Your government went to borrow loans yet found it fit to exclude our region but is still mining oil from our land and will include us in the repayment plan. Everyone can clearly see that you have no case against us whatever. So buzz off with your hate and wait for the critical mass to be amassed.

1 Like

Re: There is no need for another Biafra - Dim Ojukwu warned! Share with Kanu... by Sweeetheart(m): 12:29pm On Mar 22, 2020
ejanla077:
10:51pm yorubas man could not sleep, he is busy thinking about Igbos.

Meanwhile his fathers landlord(still living wit father wit 3 brothers and 4 sisters each with 2 kids without father) who is Igbo is busy scheming to get better in life..

Dis one is online scheming googling the latest deadliest way to hate igbos

self delusion people
Re: There is no need for another Biafra - Dim Ojukwu warned! Share with Kanu... by MasterKernel: 1:11pm On Mar 22, 2020
UMUAHIA1stson:
Nnamdi kanu is more interested in Biafra, while his Abia state is the worst state in Nigeria. Nnamdi kanu should start from his home state. Our Abia state is a shithole

Are you half a man? You're busy shouting how wrong another man's approach is, what have given to Abia state or Nigeria?
Kindly close your mouth, because you're half a woman.
Re: There is no need for another Biafra - Dim Ojukwu warned! Share with Kanu... by MetaPhysical: 8:09pm On Mar 22, 2020
Yujin:
Biafra is coming. Let all that have ears hear it. It doesn't matter what the great Ojukwu said. As long as our people are still been treated with disdain in the land of our ancestors, resistance must arise. Who would talk about another country if one is given a sense of belonging and accorded the same dignity as others? We reject all the ill-treatment and bare tolerance as we have the fundamental human right to exercise our freedom as aspire to every position available to all. Stalling these opportunities by oppression and marginalization will always trigger rebellion and the call for a better country where all the aforementioned will be guaranteed. I say it boldly because I know you and your likes (op) as inspired by the evil FG are incapable of giving us an egalitarian society because of your hate and envy. We in IPOB have come to that conclusion and are waiting on the generality of our people to come to the same conclusion before you'll face your worst nightmare. Your hate is very lucid in that despite the present pandemic ravaging the world, you're more fixated on a harmless call for referendum. Your government went to borrow loans yet found it fit to exclude our region but is still mining oil from our land and will include us in the repayment plan. Everyone can clearly see that you have no case against us whatever. So buzz off with your hate and wait for the critical mass to be amassed.

Did you just say that...It doesn't matter what Ojukwu said"?

Mmmtccheeeww....Dede must see this.

Cc
Dedetwo
Re: There is no need for another Biafra - Dim Ojukwu warned! Share with Kanu... by Miracle1991: 8:38pm On Mar 22, 2020
gidgiddy:

can you mention one domestic law that allow for self determination?
Some of you tot you are talking to uneducated ipob miscreants who believes any thing, provided it's against Nigeria.
Zik has stopped any self determination act since 1900
Re: There is no need for another Biafra - Dim Ojukwu warned! Share with Kanu... by Overself: 10:24pm On Mar 22, 2020
MetaPhysical:

Shut up! angry
Are u not a desendant of Afonja, the fulani slave? U worthless slave!!
Re: There is no need for another Biafra - Dim Ojukwu warned! Share with Kanu... by Noerection: 7:25pm On Oct 13, 2023
Ojukwu the coward
Re: There is no need for another Biafra - Dim Ojukwu warned! Share with Kanu... by Ola9ja23: 8:16pm On Oct 13, 2023
See as the 10th deadliest terrorists in the world are digressing from the real topic

Yoruba can not sleep
Yoruba at 10 on
Yoruba is a Muslim
Yoruba bla bla bla

What the video and relate with the experienced man admonishment

(1) (Reply)

Igbos Are The Real Billonaires / How Buhari Saw The Future And Predicted Covid19 / Ambazonia State: Presidency debunks news!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.