Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,251 members, 7,953,939 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 09:24 AM

. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (535 Views)

My Idea Of Feminism / Misconception Of Feminism And Its Imminent Dangers To Rising Africans: Misscokie / Nigerian Ladies And The Misconception Of Feminism : Miss Cokie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by RighteousI: 1:59am On Mar 22, 2020
Re: . by meum: 2:44am On Mar 22, 2020
Some men are cleaner than some ladies and we all know this.

I've come across Nigerian feminists a couple of times. They just make me laugh so hard.

1 Like

Re: . by Cousin9999: 3:57am On Mar 22, 2020
If you love your mother, grandmothers, sister, aunties, and women in the community who raised you; there's no reason to chat this bs. Only gay men who are jealous of women, men who blame their problems on women, or men who attack women's character to feel better about what they lack, constantly talk about feminism being a problem. And this rhetoric is mostly borrowed from psycho, delusional oyinbos.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by Palehair: 5:41am On Mar 22, 2020
Cousin9999:
If you love your mother, grandmothers, sister, aunties, and women in the community who raised you; there's no reason to chat this bs. Only gay men who are jealous of women, men who blame their problems on women, or men who attack women's character to feel better about what they lack, constantly talk about feminism being a problem. And this rhetoric is mostly borrowed from psycho, delusional oyinbos.
I don't think gay men should be on that list. Hell, they've been the no 1 group of men at the forefront of feminism and women's rights despite the degrading names they are called, some even call them less than women.
Re: . by Nobody: 7:24am On Mar 22, 2020
Cousin9999:

Exactly

(1) (Reply)

A Woman Giving Up On Men / Nigerian Lady Narrates How Her Fiance Stole The Engagement Ring He Gave Her / How Can I Read Ubunja's Post (recently Joined)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.