Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,768 members, 7,809,960 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:53 PM

Misconception Of Feminism And Its Imminent Dangers To Rising Africans: Misscokie - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Misconception Of Feminism And Its Imminent Dangers To Rising Africans: Misscokie (4162 Views)

Misconception Of "I Stood By You When You Were Nothing". / Dorcas Shola Fapson: Feminism And Gender Blackmail / Sexual Harrassment: Feminism And The Dangers Of "Guilty Until Proven Innocent" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Misconception Of Feminism And Its Imminent Dangers To Rising Africans: Misscokie by MissCokie(f): 5:34pm On Jun 19, 2018

The wrong misconception of feminism is like a dangerous venom to the rising of African young girls.

Majority of the idealist feminist seeking for the break free of the girl child, are living happily in a home structured with bright futures for themselves and their children. But they have decided to set other African girls in bound-age and endless blindness to the implications of misunderstanding the actual concept of feminism.

The world in general is in a developing position, and Africa is the least of them all. The wrong impact of knowledge into our girls would only endeavor that they remain single for eternity, while they are enjoying the bliss of marriage.

The wrongful ideas about feminism has really eaten deep into the brain of the African girl child, and she has accepted that a man is equal to a woman, therefore she is free to act like a man, work like a man, and be like a man. Whereby the actual program is for her to be a woman and remain a woman.

In few years to come, Africa would be filled with single African girls spending endless night in churches and mosque praying for a husband to come their way.

Please, the concept of liberating the girl child has being misused, by the so called intellectual elite, and instead of Librating the girl child, they are indirectly and directly endangering the girl child.

Please Africans , let's see beyond our nose, think beyond our brain, and make the right decision. Chimamanda Adichie's and others feminist agitators won't save the girl child.

Lalasticlala

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Misconception Of Feminism And Its Imminent Dangers To Rising Africans: Misscokie by Nobody: 5:50pm On Jun 19, 2018
I see...
The one you created on family section didn't give you the accolade you desired, now you decided to pot to romance section where 99.9% of those who frequent here are dimwit! cheesy LOL, I find your recent actions ridiculous.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Misconception Of Feminism And Its Imminent Dangers To Rising Africans: Misscokie by Preshy561(f): 6:00pm On Jun 19, 2018
Benita27:
I see...
The one you created on family section didn't give you the accolade you desired, now you decided to pot to romance section where 99.9% of those who frequent here are dimwit! cheesy LOL, I find your recent actions ridiculous.
gringrin
romance section,where dimwits will accord her appraisals.cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Misconception Of Feminism And Its Imminent Dangers To Rising Africans: Misscokie by Nobody: 6:00pm On Jun 19, 2018
Benita27:
I see...

Attack the message not the messanger.

Typical confused Nigerian feminist

6 Likes

Re: Misconception Of Feminism And Its Imminent Dangers To Rising Africans: Misscokie by Tajbol4splend(m): 6:02pm On Jun 19, 2018
Selfishism
Re: Misconception Of Feminism And Its Imminent Dangers To Rising Africans: Misscokie by IamD18: 6:03pm On Jun 19, 2018
Criis:

Attack the message not the messanger.

Typical confused, ugly, dumb and poor Nigerian wannabe feminist

kiss Corrected @Emboldened

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Misconception Of Feminism And Its Imminent Dangers To Rising Africans: Misscokie by Mojuliannah: 6:08pm On Jun 19, 2018
IamD18:

grin the correction sound harsh?
Re: Misconception Of Feminism And Its Imminent Dangers To Rising Africans: Misscokie by Nobody: 6:09pm On Jun 19, 2018
Preshy561:

gringrin
romance section,where dimwits will accord her appraisals.cheesy
Exactly. Her mind was challenged on family section. I guess she doesn't need that but asslicking from juveniles. cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Misconception Of Feminism And Its Imminent Dangers To Rising Africans: Misscokie by IamD18: 6:11pm On Jun 19, 2018
Mojuliannah:

grin the correction sound harsh?
But the truth. Check for yourself.
Re: Misconception Of Feminism And Its Imminent Dangers To Rising Africans: Misscokie by Preshy561(f): 6:12pm On Jun 19, 2018
Benita27:
Exactly. Her mind was challenged on family section. I guess she doesn't need that but asslicking from juveniles. cheesy
yeah,I went through the thread.
she was actually challenged and her anticipation from gullible minds never came to her;hence,quick rush to romance section,where her ass will be licked clean by dimwits.cheesy

the issue of this feminism has been over flogged seriously.

3 Likes

Re: Misconception Of Feminism And Its Imminent Dangers To Rising Africans: Misscokie by Nobody: 6:16pm On Jun 19, 2018
Preshy561:

yeah,I went through the thread.
she was actually challenged and her anticipation from gullible minds never came to her;hence,quick rush to romance section,where her ass will be licked clean by dimwits.cheesy

the issue of this feminism has been over flogged seriously.
I swear! Even our romance section resident asslickers that came on the thread to asslick her couldn't stand the heat. cheesy

You can now spot the difference between romance section and family section. Even men where questioning her feminist views. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Misconception Of Feminism And Its Imminent Dangers To Rising Africans: Misscokie by mrphysics(m): 6:18pm On Jun 19, 2018
It's about to happen here. cheesy cheesy

The table has been shaked
Re: Misconception Of Feminism And Its Imminent Dangers To Rising Africans: Misscokie by Mojuliannah: 6:19pm On Jun 19, 2018
Benita27:
I didn't bother reading her message 'cause she couldn't answer a single question on family section that was asked. That tells a lot about her reasoning faculty and to what she understands of feminism. grin Do you know why she decided to create the same thread here? 'cause fools with zero ability to reason will applauded her for being shallow.

You can't learn anything from fools, you know?

Fools?. Hmmmm
Re: Misconception Of Feminism And Its Imminent Dangers To Rising Africans: Misscokie by Preshy561(f): 6:21pm On Jun 19, 2018
Benita27:
I swear! Even our romance section resident asslickers that came on the thread to asslick her couldn't stand the heat. cheesy

You can now spot the difference between romance section and family section. Even men where questioning her feminist views. cheesy

why won't they question her view on feminism on family section when they are enlightened about what's on voke not the gullible and credulous nitwits we have on romance section that always find themselves under the cocoons where they know how to display their puerile and juvenile minds as always.

@ emboldened,tell me another work some of them here are acquainted with,aside asslicking their fellow dumb heads.cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Misconception Of Feminism And Its Imminent Dangers To Rising Africans: Misscokie by Nobody: 6:21pm On Jun 19, 2018
IamD18:

Hahahaha. Why are you savage?
Re: Misconception Of Feminism And Its Imminent Dangers To Rising Africans: Misscokie by Lalas247(f): 6:24pm On Jun 19, 2018
IamD18:

hope that's a chic u are kissing grin
Re: Misconception Of Feminism And Its Imminent Dangers To Rising Africans: Misscokie by youcanmakeit: 6:25pm On Jun 19, 2018
angry
Re: Misconception Of Feminism And Its Imminent Dangers To Rising Africans: Misscokie by Nobody: 6:27pm On Jun 19, 2018
Preshy561:

why won't they question her view on feminism on family section when they are enlightened about what's on voke not the gullible and credulous nitwits we have on romance section that always find themselves under the cocoons where they know how to display their puerile and juvenile minds as always.

@ emboldened,tell me another work some of them here are acquainted with,aside asslicking their fellow dumb heads.cheesy
Mehn! I had a good laugh on that thread, and I wasn't expecting this from her. This thread tells alot about the kind of people who frequent here to drop their asinine opinion. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Misconception Of Feminism And Its Imminent Dangers To Rising Africans: Misscokie by Nobody: 6:29pm On Jun 19, 2018
OfficialDad:

Lalasticlala bullying is going on here from pained feminist. How can you call someone a fool?.

2. Don't abuse, bully, deliberately insult/provoke, fight, or wish harm to Nairaland members OR THEIR TRIBES.

If you eventually meet the said op, you will pee your pants, because she don't exist in that kind of environment you're in that photo.
Did I abuse you? I described what romance section is and if you feel it was directed at you then it's your business.

Move aside, let me see road. tongue

3 Likes

Re: Misconception Of Feminism And Its Imminent Dangers To Rising Africans: Misscokie by Nobody: 6:30pm On Jun 19, 2018
Chidima is on an egotistic adventure, she is not advocating for women's liberation

People shouldn't be fooled by her likes

1 Like

Re: Misconception Of Feminism And Its Imminent Dangers To Rising Africans: Misscokie by Preshy561(f): 6:31pm On Jun 19, 2018
Benita27:
Mehn! I had a good laugh on that thread, and I wasn't expecting this from her. This thread tells alot about the kind of people who frequent here to drop their asinine opinion. cheesy
gringrin I can't stop laughing at that thread, she even resulted to throwing insults without credible answer.cheesycheesy

mehn!!some of the guys here are really mentally challenged.

I read the piece of crap and was like what the fùck.

our romance guys are already here to romance her ass as usual.cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Misconception Of Feminism And Its Imminent Dangers To Rising Africans: Misscokie by Nobody: 6:32pm On Jun 19, 2018
Benita27:
Did I abuse you? I described what romance section is and if you feel it was directed at you then it's your business.

Move aside, let me see road. tongue

grin your signature make me to laugh? , really hard
Re: Misconception Of Feminism And Its Imminent Dangers To Rising Africans: Misscokie by Nobody: 6:32pm On Jun 19, 2018
Lalas247:
shots fired " let me just get bullet proof vest grin "

You self like trouble
Re: Misconception Of Feminism And Its Imminent Dangers To Rising Africans: Misscokie by Preshy561(f): 6:34pm On Jun 19, 2018
Benita27:
You're broke, bitter, and frustrated. grin
Just look at how you jump on my matter to sound intelligent.

Dude, grow up! Screaming "Ugly" around isn't going to make me stop commenting on this section or deactivating like some fickle girls like Chikita66 has in the past.

If you're anything close to handsome, let's see a pic of you, and your bank account statement. Only then will I take you seriously.
kikikiki.
he's an attention deprived mofo.

1 Like

Re: Misconception Of Feminism And Its Imminent Dangers To Rising Africans: Misscokie by Lalas247(f): 6:34pm On Jun 19, 2018
Sunnyburn2000:
You self like trouble

u need to stick to one user I CNT keep up sad
trouble ... u mean virtual .. the one u forget once u log out ...
na mate cool I like beards keep up
Re: Misconception Of Feminism And Its Imminent Dangers To Rising Africans: Misscokie by IamD18: 6:34pm On Jun 19, 2018
Lalas247:

hope that's a chic u are kissing grin

I stopped quoting or replying her mentions since I saw her picture.

I'm allergic to ugly mgbeke ladies with zero fashion-sense.

She's too UGLY for my liking abeg cheesy grin

So no matter how she quotes me, I won't reply her.

8 Likes

Re: Misconception Of Feminism And Its Imminent Dangers To Rising Africans: Misscokie by Preshy561(f): 6:34pm On Jun 19, 2018
Benita27:
God help her she quotes me. That her face she's been hiding will be exposed tonight and that of her madam with her brother Dauntless15.
whose face?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

South African Model, Zamaswazi Nkosi Shares Bikini Photos Showing Off Her Ripped / I Felt Defiled Today / Was I Wrong For Upholding The Bro Code?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.