Stats: 3,153,806 members, 7,820,823 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:36 PM

Lorenzo Sanz Dies After Contracting Coronavirus - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Lorenzo Sanz Dies After Contracting Coronavirus (65709 Views)

Pape Diouf: Former Marseille President Dies After Contracting Coronavirus / Former Real Madrid President Lorenzo Sanz Dies After Contracting Coronavirus / Neymar Junior Returns To Brazil For Fear Of Contracting Coronavirus In Paris (2) (3) (4)

Re: Lorenzo Sanz Dies After Contracting Coronavirus by SavageResponse(m): 7:04am On Mar 22, 2020
This thing is getting realler by the day!
Re: Lorenzo Sanz Dies After Contracting Coronavirus by sylve11: 7:04am On Mar 22, 2020
Sad way to exit this already pained world. Journey well. sad cool
Re: Lorenzo Sanz Dies After Contracting Coronavirus by Kobicove(m): 7:04am On Mar 22, 2020
This thing is decimating the world's population of elderly people sad
Re: Lorenzo Sanz Dies After Contracting Coronavirus by babyfaceafrica: 7:05am On Mar 22, 2020
GermanMelania:

So die at 76 or before if you want. Coro is not a good wsy to go. Struggling yo breathe and having liquid in your lungs is not a good way to go. Have some compassion.
it may not be covid that killed him?
Re: Lorenzo Sanz Dies After Contracting Coronavirus by Proton99: 7:08am On Mar 22, 2020
nuti:
Important msg to spain
Trash. Commies like you will get the ropes soon.
Re: Lorenzo Sanz Dies After Contracting Coronavirus by SEGLIZ: 7:08am On Mar 22, 2020
Abalado:
Jesu.... Which kind disease be this na,,,but wait o, the disease no even get respect for anybody he just they kill anybody,, abeg is their going to be church today in Nigeria? Or in ur area?

they moved one to my house.
Re: Lorenzo Sanz Dies After Contracting Coronavirus by callokere1(m): 7:10am On Mar 22, 2020
The fear of this Corona virus � is the beginning of wisdom, let's all stay safe
Re: Lorenzo Sanz Dies After Contracting Coronavirus by richPHAROAH: 7:10am On Mar 22, 2020
enough of this shit na. this guy died of some other sht not corona virus
Re: Lorenzo Sanz Dies After Contracting Coronavirus by dayleke: 7:11am On Mar 22, 2020
ednut1:
Tell us his underlying health conditions

His age....
He is past his prime.
His immune system no b d same again like a younger person.
Re: Lorenzo Sanz Dies After Contracting Coronavirus by West2019(m): 7:11am On Mar 22, 2020
GermanMelania:

You talk without sense. See below. I pray neither you or your loved ones experience such.

“I’m feeling about as sick as I’ve been,” the Utah Democrat said during a CNN interview on Friday. “I got really labored breathing. I feel like I have a belt around my chest, really tight. When I cough, my muscles are so sore so I just feel pain every time I cough, which is frequently. I feel short of breath, and I have a fever of about 102. So, it’s pretty bad.”
pls read and understand my comment befor you put into conclusion ,did I say I'm happy ? I said 76 yrs let's him no complain let him pray for him father to make heaven , everyone of must surely die .I never say I'm happy .moreover this the signs of our Lord coming .bro dnt be afraid of death ok all you have to God go closer to God and ask him forgiveness thanks and have a blessed Sunday
Re: Lorenzo Sanz Dies After Contracting Coronavirus by Nobody: 7:15am On Mar 22, 2020
apache22b:
I pray this CoronaVirus doesn't affect our Darling @ business in the name of anything he worships , Amen & Amen .

You wish on your bed

Re: Lorenzo Sanz Dies After Contracting Coronavirus by Akpaamunsi: 7:21am On Mar 22, 2020
nuti:

He now sells colonial-vilus infested rats @ grin grin grin

wink
Re: Lorenzo Sanz Dies After Contracting Coronavirus by Nobody: 7:21am On Mar 22, 2020
DModeCntStopMe:

His darling daddy is always there to his rescue

Don't worry about him

Our darling president belongs to nobody but for all of you. He is the same today yesterday and tomorrow.
Re: Lorenzo Sanz Dies After Contracting Coronavirus by Nobody: 7:22am On Mar 22, 2020
Akpaamunsi:

wink

We grillers go still use your meat entertain commenters here with onions.
Re: Lorenzo Sanz Dies After Contracting Coronavirus by IamPatriotic(m): 7:25am On Mar 22, 2020
logon599:
RIP to him. And pray comfort for his family.

Meanwhile so Perez became real Madrid president since 2000? That guy is strong.

Contact me to design your professional building drawings (architectural, structural, mechanical, electrical) all at good prices as well as construction supervision from foundation to painting. Kindly chat or call 0816 124 7898 to see samples. Thank you

He lost the presidency at some point and he staged a comeback after Barcelona was in total dominance.
Re: Lorenzo Sanz Dies After Contracting Coronavirus by GermanMelania: 7:28am On Mar 22, 2020
babyfaceafrica:
it may not be covid that killed him?

Maybe you are right. But this covid come be like aids. Anything that kills the person after infection/full blown is refered to as x related to Aids..
Re: Lorenzo Sanz Dies After Contracting Coronavirus by AgentNairaland(f): 7:29am On Mar 22, 2020
But What's Actually Going On, Coro Is Killing People Whereas Nigeria Is Safe From Coro, No Case Of Death In Nigeria... allahu akbaru
Re: Lorenzo Sanz Dies After Contracting Coronavirus by GermanMelania: 7:29am On Mar 22, 2020
West2019:
pls read and understand my comment befor you put into conclusion ,did I say I'm happy ? I said 76 yrs let's him no complain let him pray for him father to make heaven , everyone of must surely die .I never say I'm happy .moreover this the signs of our Lord coming .bro dnt be afraid of death ok all you have to God go closer to God and ask him forgiveness thanks and have a blessed Sunday
Okay. No vex. Thanks for clarifying. No need to preach to me. Keep that one to yourself.
Re: Lorenzo Sanz Dies After Contracting Coronavirus by Tsam96(m): 7:37am On Mar 22, 2020
ednut1:
Tell us his underlying health conditions
Age...he's 76
Re: Lorenzo Sanz Dies After Contracting Coronavirus by dangoteinlaw: 7:37am On Mar 22, 2020
slyfoxxjoe:
CNN is the chief culprit. Their business model depends on making a mountain out of any molehill. Otherwise they know nobody will watch them.
CNN dey Learn compared to fox news aka Fake news, they hype any shit for a living

Re: Lorenzo Sanz Dies After Contracting Coronavirus by caprini1: 7:39am On Mar 22, 2020
Martinola:
I read on an international blog he had health problems before now.
His death might not have been down to just coronavirus.
RIP man
The South African govt. is more worried that most people with underlying ailments like HIV will create more problems for the health sector,should there be an upscale of covid19 over there.

That should be our concerns too in Nigeria ,because 50% of the population dont go for medical checks,we just roll it.

Re: Lorenzo Sanz Dies After Contracting Coronavirus by purplekayc(m): 7:45am On Mar 22, 2020
This thing dey catch anybody
Re: Lorenzo Sanz Dies After Contracting Coronavirus by ContractKiller: 7:46am On Mar 22, 2020
So you sabi talk sense? Let's encourage him. He's taking Baby steps towards wisdom.

helinues:
Even without contracting the virus, @ 76 ?

Media sensational news about the Coronavirus is worsening the situations.

I stopped paying for cables since last weekend. I can't come and be paying for panics most especially when there are no sporting activities
Re: Lorenzo Sanz Dies After Contracting Coronavirus by skipo0491(m): 7:47am On Mar 22, 2020
Rip to the dead. God save the living.
Re: Lorenzo Sanz Dies After Contracting Coronavirus by Brunicekid(m): 7:51am On Mar 22, 2020
Very UNFORTUNATE!!!

God will comfort his family in Jesus Name.

Coronavirus will be erased from our World in no time in Jesus Name.
Re: Lorenzo Sanz Dies After Contracting Coronavirus by West2019(m): 7:53am On Mar 22, 2020
GermanMelania:

Okay. No vex. Thanks for clarifying. No need to preach to me. Keep that one to yourself.
are you a Muslim?
Re: Lorenzo Sanz Dies After Contracting Coronavirus by Nobody: 7:57am On Mar 22, 2020
Abalado:
Jesu.... Which kind disease be this na,,,but wait o, the disease no even get respect for anybody he just they kill anybody,, abeg is their going to be church today in Nigeria? Or in ur area?
Read your bible. It's all been predicted. It shouldn't be strange to you as a Christian. This isn't the end yet, but the beginning of many more dangers ahead. People would be looking at money but wouldn't be a able to spend.

Hold your God tight because no single prediction and revelation in the bible would go unfulfilled. People have abandoned God for worldly things. They fix matches that would hold for one year, the fix flights that would take place for one year, they predict world economy, predict or forecast weather, stocks, fix annual events, meetings and conferences, etc but have forgotten to fix their meetings with God, attending church on sundays, pray every morning and night at least. I met with a Chinese who once said he didnt believe in God. When serving as a youth corper in edo state, I met a lady who was smelling badly, at a revd father's mission house. She said she had spent millions on her body odour which had refused to abate. She confessed she was into prostitution in Italy and was sleeping with dogs for money.

Same is still happening in Italy till date. This is an abomination in the sight of God. Western world is polluted with all manners of atrocities. Atbtimes, they mock africa and say we are too religious, that Nigeria has the largest number of churches. Scientists said there's no God but now, they're scared. They have converted their churches to museums and cinema houses.The rich who worship money are dying like fowl. Money is useless now as you can see. The bible has said it all but never be wearied because this is just the beginning.
Re: Lorenzo Sanz Dies After Contracting Coronavirus by Topmaike007(m): 8:01am On Mar 22, 2020
logon599:
RIP to him. And pray comfort for his family.

Meanwhile so Perez became real Madrid president since 2000? That guy is strong.

Contact me to design your professional building drawings (architectural, structural, mechanical, electrical) all at good prices as well as construction supervision from foundation to painting. Kindly chat or call 0816 124 7898 to see samples. Thank you
he came around 2000 and lost the election few years later, and got reelcted back in 2009
Re: Lorenzo Sanz Dies After Contracting Coronavirus by Nobody: 8:02am On Mar 22, 2020
Na only old men this corona sabi Kill
Re: Lorenzo Sanz Dies After Contracting Coronavirus by TTsephanyah(f): 8:10am On Mar 22, 2020
post=87653998:
RIP Mr Lorenzo.
This sh#t is getting more serious each passing day
You can never wish anyone, not even your enemy to contact this deadly virus.
A virus that brought the world to it's feet.

This is the time for us all to come together as a nation. 
We must unite as one to overcome this virus.
We can all start by CLEANLINESS,
Washing our hands, and keeping our immediate environment clean and safe.

More ways to keep your self and family safe below........
Re: Lorenzo Sanz Dies After Contracting Coronavirus by engrelvis(m): 8:12am On Mar 22, 2020
helinues:
Even without contracting the virus, @ 76 ?

Media sensational news about the Coronavirus is worsening the situations.

I stopped paying for cables since last weekend. I can't come and be paying for panics most especially when there are no sporting activities
I did nt stop.just dnt bother myself with local n international news anymore.concentrate on positive programs

Ronaldo Shouts At Santos After Portugal Failed To Qualify For Wolrd Cup(video) / Abdul Sule's N3.6 Billion EC145 Spec Helicopter (Pictures) / Usain Bolt In Bed With Jady Duarte, 20 Year Old Rio Girl After Wild Party

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66