Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,789 members, 7,820,762 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:08 PM

Lorenzo Sanz Dies After Contracting Coronavirus - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Lorenzo Sanz Dies After Contracting Coronavirus (65708 Views)

Pape Diouf: Former Marseille President Dies After Contracting Coronavirus / Former Real Madrid President Lorenzo Sanz Dies After Contracting Coronavirus / Neymar Junior Returns To Brazil For Fear Of Contracting Coronavirus In Paris (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lorenzo Sanz Dies After Contracting Coronavirus by ThierryJay: 8:18am On Mar 22, 2020
chachanga:

Globalist media are milking the #Covid19 for all the juice it's got. Denmark's already perfected a radical new law forbidding anyone (antivaxxer or not) from refusing any concoction WHO later approves as the #Covid_19 vaccines or any other treatment Govt deems fit for that matter.

Out goes your fundamental human right over your own body! Out goes there violation of your personal space!!

New State policing grounds are being broken here with deeper gains for pro-globalist (Malthusian world population control) Breton-Woods policy makers, it's a dangerously blissful ignorance that keeps the average man on the street out of this reality.

So what exactly is your point. Are you saying it's a hoax, or it's exaggerated?
Re: Lorenzo Sanz Dies After Contracting Coronavirus by ZombiePUNISHER: 8:32am On Mar 22, 2020
helinues:
Even without contracting the virus, @ 76 ?

Media sensational news about the Coronavirus is worsening the situations.

I stopped paying for cables since last weekend. I can't come and be paying for panics most especially when there are no sporting activities

Thanks to the lifeless dullard you support... Corona virus is here with you
Re: Lorenzo Sanz Dies After Contracting Coronavirus by Christmasdon(m): 9:35am On Mar 22, 2020
AN ALIEN HAS INVADED EARTH.AND ITS A REALITY. MERLIN MERLIN, THEN AFTER MERLIN.
I KNOW MY GOD THE CREATOR OF HEAVEN AND EARTH. KNOWS EVERYTHING.
Re: Lorenzo Sanz Dies After Contracting Coronavirus by etibaba(m): 9:47am On Mar 22, 2020
IamPatriotic:

He lost the presidency at some point and he staged a comeback after Barcelona was in total dominance.
Perez lost the presidency at some point? He actually resigned in 2006, 2 years after his re-election then returned in 2009.
Re: Lorenzo Sanz Dies After Contracting Coronavirus by Meteng: 9:48am On Mar 22, 2020
apache22b:
I pray this CoronaVirus doesn't affect our Darling @ business in the name of anything he worships , Amen & Amen .
Bro, you don't know what or who he worships?
Re: Lorenzo Sanz Dies After Contracting Coronavirus by etibaba(m): 9:48am On Mar 22, 2020
Topmaike007:
he came around 2000 and lost the election few years later, and got reelcted back in 2009
He stepped down from his position in 2006 and returned 2009. He is currently running his 5th term.
Re: Lorenzo Sanz Dies After Contracting Coronavirus by rhames(m): 9:59am On Mar 22, 2020
logon599:
RIP to him. And pray comfort for his family.

Meanwhile so Perez became real Madrid president since 2000? That guy is strong.

Contact me to design your professional building drawings (architectural, structural, mechanical, electrical) all at good prices as well as construction supervision from foundation to painting. Kindly chat or call 0816 124 7898 to see samples. Thank you

There was a change in 2006 to 2010 when Ramon Calderon became president of Real Madrid. He signed the likes of Pepe and Ramos to play for Les Merengues.
Re: Lorenzo Sanz Dies After Contracting Coronavirus by bikerboy1(m): 10:18am On Mar 22, 2020
englishmart:
Yet my SAN friend kept insisting coronavirus doesn't kill popular figures.
Any Nigerian Government Offical that plans to embezzle funds allocated to the eradication of Cornonavirus will die by the virus by the special grace of God

Amen
Re: Lorenzo Sanz Dies After Contracting Coronavirus by Nobody: 11:11am On Mar 22, 2020
dangoteinlaw:
CNN dey Learn compared to fox news aka Fake news, they hype any shit for a living
lol Fox News is undoubtedly biased to the right just like CNN is biased to the left but Fox DOES NOT do hysteria coverage like CNN. They don’t need it. They are already the number 1 rated cable news network in America with more viewers than CNN and MSNBC combined.

CNN does hysteria coverage because their ratings are poor and that’s the only way they can get people who are not stuck in airports, banks and office waiting rooms to watch them.

I am watching both CNN and Fox for this corona Virus coverage and the difference is too clear.
Re: Lorenzo Sanz Dies After Contracting Coronavirus by sammytovic(m): 12:16pm On Mar 22, 2020
logon599:
RIP to him. And pray comfort for his family.

Meanwhile so Perez became real Madrid president since 2000? That guy is strong.

Contact me to design your professional building drawings (architectural, structural, mechanical, electrical) all at good prices as well as construction supervision from foundation to painting. Kindly chat or call 0816 124 7898 to see samples. Thank you
Ramos Calderon was once president in between
Re: Lorenzo Sanz Dies After Contracting Coronavirus by Butoneday2(m): 12:49pm On Mar 22, 2020
ogbiwa:

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/51991851
Your father did not die because of Coro, he died because he is of age. May his soul rest in peace.RIP. Amen
Re: Lorenzo Sanz Dies After Contracting Coronavirus by Galapagous(m): 1:04pm On Mar 22, 2020
When is it gonna reach Sambisa,
Re: Lorenzo Sanz Dies After Contracting Coronavirus by Miracle1991: 1:09pm On Mar 22, 2020
northvietnam:
What’s holding corona from entering aso villa?
it LL enter your side before reaching aso vila.pls say amen
Re: Lorenzo Sanz Dies After Contracting Coronavirus by DateMynd44(m): 1:13pm On Mar 22, 2020
joshuaidibia:
We are all living the life of the Hollywood scary movies we've been watching.
mehn have u watched the last ship?
Re: Lorenzo Sanz Dies After Contracting Coronavirus by DateMynd44(m): 1:17pm On Mar 22, 2020
Re: Lorenzo Sanz Dies After Contracting Coronavirus by DateMynd44(m): 1:18pm On Mar 22, 2020
bluefilm:
Coro no dey take eye see old people.

E dey clear dem out sharp sharp.

Coro why na?
na wah oh
Re: Lorenzo Sanz Dies After Contracting Coronavirus by Mryacks: 1:44pm On Mar 22, 2020
I remember him...so sad. May his soulful RIP
Re: Lorenzo Sanz Dies After Contracting Coronavirus by joshuaidibia(m): 2:09pm On Mar 22, 2020
DateMynd44:
mehn have u watched the last ship?

Yes grin
Re: Lorenzo Sanz Dies After Contracting Coronavirus by anonimi: 2:26pm On Mar 22, 2020

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lorenzo Sanz Dies After Contracting Coronavirus by olax02(m): 2:36pm On Mar 22, 2020
Judgement TIME...
Re: Lorenzo Sanz Dies After Contracting Coronavirus by GermanMelania: 3:09pm On Mar 22, 2020
West2019:
are you a Muslim?

Doesn't matter what i am honestly. No i am not a muslim.

1 Like

Re: Lorenzo Sanz Dies After Contracting Coronavirus by GGirll: 3:15pm On Mar 22, 2020
Neduzze5:
Rip....

It's so unfair that despite the severity of this disease, it took the Nigerian President 23 total cases to take the decision to stop all int'l flights coming in to the country.

Considering our lackadaisical attitude to cleanliness, our belief in the fact that the hot weather is on our side, and lack of the appropriate technology, facilities and manpower to tackle this hydra headed virus head on, it's only a matter of time before our situation becomes worse than Italy.

May God help us. Amen.

I reject it for Nigerians in Jesus Name Amen. there's power in our mouths I prophesy that this one will soon pass n we will come out stronger. In Jesus Name Amen.
Re: Lorenzo Sanz Dies After Contracting Coronavirus by noblealuu: 3:44pm On Mar 22, 2020
helinues:
Even without contracting the virus, @ 76 ?

Media sensational news about the Coronavirus is worsening the situations.

I stopped paying for cables since last weekend. I can't come and be paying for panics most especially when there are no sporting activities

Lol @ paying for panics... people dey talk o shocked cheesy
Re: Lorenzo Sanz Dies After Contracting Coronavirus by Legendguru: 5:04pm On Mar 22, 2020
Ye
Re: Lorenzo Sanz Dies After Contracting Coronavirus by northvietnam(m): 5:37am On Mar 24, 2020
Miracle1991:
it LL enter your side before reaching aso vila.pls say amen

grin grin grin grin

http://saharareporters.com/2020/03/23/breaking-buhari%E2%80%99s-chief-staff-abba-kyari-reportedly-sick-suspected-contracting?fbclid=IwAR0MFpOXFjndGvkVibevQr6jGmysp4eLwQ31UgOkj320OsJVXSl5n-B_zpYSl5n-B_zpY

E don finally enter
Re: Lorenzo Sanz Dies After Contracting Coronavirus by Ayobami7(m): 2:38pm On Mar 27, 2020
Rip

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ronaldo Shouts At Santos After Portugal Failed To Qualify For Wolrd Cup(video) / Abdul Sule's N3.6 Billion EC145 Spec Helicopter (Pictures) / Usain Bolt In Bed With Jady Duarte, 20 Year Old Rio Girl After Wild Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.