Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,305 members, 7,836,330 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:01 AM

Pray This Prayer All Your Life And Teach Others To Do The Same - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pray This Prayer All Your Life And Teach Others To Do The Same (186 Views)

I Pray This Trouser Doesn't Become A New Trend / Tired Of Your Present Situation? Pray This 25 Prayer Points For Success And Brea / Pray This Prayers Before You Sleep Very important!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pray This Prayer All Your Life And Teach Others To Do The Same by Marakajaakkli: 6:37am On Mar 22, 2020
The law, the word, the truth, the light, the knowledge Run the universe, the entirety wouldn't be able to function without appropriate authority. There must be Authority to delegate Power to subjects and enforcement agencies down to citizens and Ward's to heed. If they don't, they run contrary and are crushed by the power of the law.

Be careful you are not against the Law because ignorance of the law isn't an excuse before the judge of the Law of harvest. What you guys called payback day.

Galatians 6:7 Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap.

6:8 For he that soweth to his flesh shall of the flesh reap corruption; but he that soweth to the Spirit shall of the Spirit reap life everlasting.

You will just die for nothing, for the lack of knowledge that's for ignorance. You say I didn't know ooo.

Find out how Law operate, get in line and show results of application of the Law.

And again, there are different kinds of Law, everything is wired through Law, we said earlier. There is the law of sin and death and the Law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus which has made us free from the law of sin and death. Are you aware of the beautiful Law??

We said everything is wired through Law.

Pray this prayer and keep praying this very prayer All your life and teach others to do the same. And we assure you that the society will be cleansed of ignorance.

People will get in line.

This is the prayer....

Psalms 119:18 Open thou mine eyes, that I may behold wondrous things out of thy law.

119:19 I am a stranger in the earth: hide not thy commandments from me. 119:20 My soul breaketh for the longing that it hath unto thy judgments at all times.

119:21 Thou hast rebuked the proud that are cursed, which do err from thy commandments.

119:22 Remove from me reproach and contempt; for I have kept thy testimonies.

119:23 Princes also did sit and speak against me: but thy servant did meditate in thy statutes.

119:24 Thy testimonies also are my delight and my counsellors.

(1) (Reply)

Watch What These Pastors Have To Say In This Time Of Covid 19 / Religion, Science And COVID – 19 / Convert Sealed Church To Isolation Center, ACCF Advises FCT Minister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.