Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,781 members, 7,820,735 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:28 PM

Tired Of Your Present Situation? Pray This 25 Prayer Points For Success And Brea - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Tired Of Your Present Situation? Pray This 25 Prayer Points For Success And Brea (1380 Views)

30 Prayer Points For Help From Above. / Hot 20 Prayer Points For Divine Mercy And Favour You Should Know / 21 Prayer Points For Children, To Pray Always As A Parent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tired Of Your Present Situation? Pray This 25 Prayer Points For Success And Brea by Bay1o(m): 9:41am On May 07, 2020
Please ensure that you demonstrate your faith by taking action, because faith without works is dead (James 2:14-26).

1. Father, I confess today that I am a sinner. I have sinned against you knowingly and unknowingly.

Lord have mercy on me and forgive my sins. Do not let my sins be hindrance to my breakthrough in Jesus Name. Read Proverbs 28 verse 13.

2. Let you favor reign in my life today and forever in the name of Jesus.

3. Lord, let me be at the right place at the right time in Jesus name.

4. I dismantle every opposition fighting against me in Jesus name.

5. Those that rejected me will soon open doors for me in the name of Jesus.

6. I receive total favor and victory in the name of Jesus.

7. Holy Spirit direct me into the wonderful things you have in store for me in ‘Jesus’ name. – (Reference – John 16:13)

8. I will succeed and not a fail because Christ dwells richly in me. (Read – Galatians 2:20)

9. God arise and bless all the works of my hands so that your name can be glorified – (Read – Deuteronomy 28:12)

10. Lord, help me to meditate on the Bible day and night so that I can prosper in all things – (Read – Psalm 1:2-3)

11. I now receive clarity on the wonderful opportunities at my disposal in the name of Jesus.

12. Lord bless me so that I can bless my environment in the name of Jesus.

13. Lord bless me so that I can bless the poor, orphans and windows in the name of Jesus. – (Read – James 1:27)

14. Lord, open my eyes to recognise all of the untapped potentials you’ve blessed me with in the name of Jesus.

15. Help me to not take the blessings and favor you’ve blessed me with for granted in the name of Jesus.

16. Oh Lord, deliver me from a mind of procrastination and laziness in the name of Jesus.

17. Oh Lord, dress me up in the garment of favor so that I can expand your Kingdom everywhere I go in the name of Jesus.

18. My joy shall multiply today as I receive unlimited favor in the name of Jesus.

19. Nothing will be impossible for me because I am in Christ, and through him, I can do all things (Read – Philippians 4:13)

20. Wherever I go let your blessing follow me in Jesus name.

21. Lord, as I pray for breakthrough in my life, let your will and promises for my life come to fulfillment in Jesus name. Read 1 John 5 verses 14 and 15.

22. I decree the manifestation of all of God’s blessing and favour in my life in the name of Jesus. Read Ephesians 1 verse 3.

23. Father, I come against every arrow and trap that anyone or the devil has set to destroy my life or distort my plans and the blessings of God for my life in name of Jesus.

And I come against every accusation of the devil and every decree, every voice and every word that has been spoken against my destiny and I overcome them by the blood of Jesus. Read Isaiah 54 verse 17 and Revelations 12 verse 11.

24. Father, let your glory shine upon my life, my career, my marriage, my family, my academics, my business,. in Jesus name. Read Isaiah 60 verse 1.

25. Oh Lord, let your Spirit of lead me to unlimited success and favor this month in the name of Jesus.
Read more at
https://cdn-af.feednews.com/news/detail/39cc9043e5306ffc4b85a46f3df1cf97

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Pentecostals Believe That A Pastor Must Have A Spiritual Father / Women Always Kill Potential Children Of God / Is it a sin for a christian to smoke?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.