Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,539 members, 7,812,677 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:23 PM

The New World Order - The God Fallacy Exposure - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The New World Order - The God Fallacy Exposure (1084 Views)

Grammy Winner Mandisa Dies At Age 47: 'She Is With The God She Sang About' / New World Order Plan For 2021 / There Is A Logical Fallacy In The Argument That Mary Is The Mother Of God (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The New World Order - The God Fallacy Exposure by Nobody: 6:59am On Mar 22, 2020
Science Fiction Caveat: - All writings here are science fiction

Agenda21/2030 Process Activated.

Make no mistakes, Earth has leadership. Earth is owned, a territory for farming and simulation of life-forms. A DNA databank and a zoo of sort, where creatures are designed, farmed and harvested.

On Earth itself, life-forms are bought and sold and even in death, their souls are traded for cosmic usages. While alive, their scalar energy are traded by Archons, Angels and Demons for reasons beyond the pay grade of an average intelligent human. I digressed.

The concept of Monotheism has been told in several stories we tell ourselves, humans have made up stories, some they were handed down, all can only achieve an aim of mind control, believe it or not.

Today, Agenda 21 is taking shape, one step at a time.

Marshall Law has been activated and worshipers are banned from going to synagogues to meet an all loving, most powerful Father, Allah or Jehovah, depending on whoever you ask, who can do everything except terminate Corona Virus.

I have no doubts that there is a Supreme Programmer of Source Reality, and respective Super Programmers of respective realities. But not in this world, not in this Simulated 3D Reality Matrix. There is no need for a Monotheistic being here, as this is a grand Alien Experiment that is constantly changing title.

I think the New Owners of Human Beings and new landlords of Planet Earth are taking over their farm, so all creatures within this plane of existence must obey their commands. As you stay in door, the next time you come out 5G with full facial recog system rendering your digital avatar to a simulated virtual reality construct will ensue, and you are learning how to isolate yourself and soon, you will isolate more and live with game consoles controlling your avatar in multiplayer game, a virtual reality world.

It happened before, I was there and I am here now. Realities within Realities. Matrix within Matrix.

Corona Virus is the decoy, Marshall Law is the Show of Force. The Real Event is Coming Soon.

Discuss.
Re: The New World Order - The God Fallacy Exposure by Shelumiel: 7:11am On Mar 22, 2020
You've been watching too many sci-fi movies. Stop before you find yourself in a funhouse.

2 Likes

Re: The New World Order - The God Fallacy Exposure by Nobody: 12:12pm On Mar 22, 2020
Vortex369:

Make no mistakes, Earth has leadership. Earth is owned, a territory for farming and simulation of life-forms. A DNA databank and a zoo of sort, where creatures are designed, farmed and harvested.

On Earth itself, life-forms are bought and sold and even in death, their souls are traded for cosmic usages. While alive, their scalar energy are traded by Archons, Angels and Demons for reasons beyond the pay grade of an average intelligent human. I digressed.

The concept of Monotheism has been told in several stories we tell ourselves, humans have made up stories, some they were handed down, all can only achieve an aim of mind control, believe it or not.

Marshall Law has been activated and worshipers are banned from going to synagogues to meet an all loving, most powerful Father, Allah or Jehovah, depending on whoever you ask, who can do everything except terminate Corona Virus.

I have no doubts that there is a Supreme Programmer of Source Reality, and respective Super Programmers of respective realities. But not in this world, not in this Simulated 3D Reality Matrix. There is no need for a Monotheistic being here, as this is a grand Alien Experiment that is constantly changing title.

I think the New Owners of Human Beings and new landlords of Planet Earth are taking over their farm, so all creatures within this plane of existence must obey their commands. As you stay in door, the next time you come out 5G with full facial recog system rendering your digital avatar to a simulated virtual reality construct will ensue, and you are learning how to isolate yourself and soon, you will isolate more and live with game consoles controlling your avatar in multiplayer game, a virtual reality world.

It happened before, I was there and I am here now. Realities within Realities. Matrix within Matrix.

Corona Virus is the decoy, Marshall Law is the Show of Force. The Real Event is Coming Soon.

Discuss.
How do I succeed in this life?
Re: The New World Order - The God Fallacy Exposure by Nobody: 12:35pm On Mar 22, 2020
Polymath369:
How do I succeed in this life?

Success is subjective.

Depends on what success means to you. We can start from there.
Re: The New World Order - The God Fallacy Exposure by Nobody: 4:33pm On Mar 22, 2020
Vortex369:

Success i subjective.

Depends on what success means to you. We can start from there.
My persistence finally paid off. Well success to me means:
1.Having an excellent financial life. I never want to work for money again and being able to provide a world class home school education for my future kids
2.Having the knowledge to change any aspect of my life,like literally anything.
3.Having constant happiness....this is the most 8important one for me...happiness
4.Having a good vision to keep me sleepless
5.Being able to constantly augment my personal development in my:financial,emotional,spiritual,mental&Sofia life.
Please help me......I really need to become a warrior in this life. I will not lose like my parents.

1 Like

Re: The New World Order - The God Fallacy Exposure by Nobody: 8:53pm On Mar 22, 2020
Polymath369:

My persistence finally paid off. Well success to me means:
1.Having an excellent financial life. I never want to work for money again and being able to provide a world class home school education for my future kids
2.Having the knowledge to change any aspect of my life,like literally anything.
3.Having constant happiness....this is the most 8important one for me...happiness
4.Having a good vision to keep me sleepless
5.Being able to constantly augment my personal development in my:financial,emotional,spiritual,mental&Sofia life.
Please help me......I really need to become a warrior in this life. I will not lose like my parents.

Happiness is free.

It is not given freely though, you must mine for it, by working hard to make others happy.

To become successful at the material level, you must achieve happiness.

We grew up learning that it is the material success that brings happiness - Wrong.

When you generate the happy frequency, you must mirror it with the thoughts and imagination of what you want and it will fuel your desire for it, and such fuel will empower you to work harder than anyone else to get it.

So, it goes like this: Happiness+Imagination and faking ownership of what you seek (future truth) as fuel to generate the passion and desire to output the result via sleepless and tireless hardworking of your asss.

It is very practical. Keep having the mental fuel and stay in happy mode so you can attract the state of accomplishment.

The era of magic is not over, but it is just that working on what gives you money and optimizing your strategies to correct every failure until you have a working prototypical routine.

3 Likes

Re: The New World Order - The God Fallacy Exposure by Nobody: 12:18am On Mar 23, 2020
Vortex369:

Happiness is free.

It is not given freely though, you must mine for it, by working hard to make others happy.

We grew up learning that it is the material success that brings happiness - Wrong.

When you generate the happy frequency, you must mirror it with the thoughts and imagination of what you want and it will fuel your desire for it, and such fuel will empower you to work harder than anyone else to get it.

So, it goes like this: Happiness+Imagination and faking ownership of what you seek (future truth) as fuel to generate the passion and desire to output the result via sleepless and tireless hardworking of your asss.

It is very practical. Keep having the mental fuel and stay in happy mode so you can attract the state of accomplishment.

The era of magic is not over, but it is just that working on what gives you money and optimizing your strategies to correct every failure until you have a working prototypical routine.

I also want something else. Here goes:how do I eliminate any unwanted behavior or perceived flaw in myself. Let's say I'm scared if public speaking;how do I eliminate that?
That's just an analogy though
Re: The New World Order - The God Fallacy Exposure by Nobody: 12:22am On Mar 23, 2020
Vortex369:

Happiness is free.

Also,how do I escape this rat race? It seems to me like we're all following an already made template of life and I don't like that kind if life. I don't want to trade my youthful age working for money. How do I escape?
Life really isn't fair I swear.
Re: The New World Order - The God Fallacy Exposure by Nobody: 10:15am On Mar 23, 2020
Vortex369:

Happiness is free.

please reply the other mention.....you're saving a soul
Re: The New World Order - The God Fallacy Exposure by HonourableNiyi(m): 11:34pm On Apr 04, 2020
It's simple, decide!
Re: The New World Order - The God Fallacy Exposure by deleo16(m): 12:16am On Apr 05, 2020
Re: The New World Order - The God Fallacy Exposure by Nobody: 11:18pm On Apr 14, 2020
Vortex369:

Discuss.
I need you to expound more on what I'm about to say.
I have this sort of idea whereby,there exist a spacetime boundary(I don't know the right words to use),where everything we can imagine,literally everything exists within this boundary.I mean there's nothing we imagine that is not within this boundary.
Re: The New World Order - The God Fallacy Exposure by Finallydead: 12:57am On Apr 15, 2020
Polymath369:
Also,how do I escape this rat race? It seems to me like we're all following an already made template of life and I don't like that kind if life. I don't want to trade my youthful age working for money. How do I escape?
Life really isn't fair I swear.
My friend, you weren't created for a rat race. You were created to experience what being like God is. The only way into this is to seek righteousness and perfection in all that you do by His divine enablement not your futile ability. You can have a relationship with the Divine Being and discover your true worth in this. You will soon find that all your current earthly achievements pale in comparison to what you could have if you become like the Heavenly Father. But it all depends on how badly you want it. Life truly isn't fair but it is only what you choose.
N.B.: Have you ever read the book of Ecclesiastes?

2 Likes

Re: The New World Order - The God Fallacy Exposure by Nobody: 11:33am On Apr 15, 2020
Sound wisdom
Finallydead:

My friend, you weren't created for a rat race. You were created to experience what being like God is. The only way into this is to seek righteousness and perfection in all that you do by His divine enablement not your futile ability. You can have a relationship with the Divine Being and discover your true worth in this. You will soon find that all your current earthly achievements pale in comparison to what you could have if you become like the Heavenly Father. But it all depends on how badly you want it. Life truly isn't fair but it is only what you choose.
N.B.: Have you ever read the book of Ecclesiastes?
Re: The New World Order - The God Fallacy Exposure by Nobody: 8:46pm On Apr 19, 2020
Vortex369:

Discuss.
can you imagine how life will be like on earth,30 years from now?
Re: The New World Order - The God Fallacy Exposure by Nobody: 11:39pm On Apr 19, 2020
Polymath369:
can you imagine how life will be like on earth,30 years from now?

Nothing short of today's Sci Fi pictorials. Advanced planets where humans live are on the scale of Sci Fi we watch today. So we are being provided the information we need to advance to our greatest version of ourselves.

(1) (Reply)

How Can One Convert From Christianity To Islam / Jerusalem Is Not Ours And Never Was! - Imam Of Peace / Logical Argument Against The Existence Of God.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.