Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,691 members, 7,813,281 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:11 AM

Covid-19 : I Asked Where Mbaka, Mouka, Kumuyi God Is And I Got This In Reply - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Covid-19 : I Asked Where Mbaka, Mouka, Kumuyi God Is And I Got This In Reply (1827 Views)

"Lazarus Mouka Worships Python" - Uche Eze (Video) / Pastor Kumuyi: I Will Remove Some Doctrines Of Deeper Life (Throwback Video) / 5 Old Beliefs Of Pastor Kumuyi Of Deeper Life Which He Latter Abandoned (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Covid-19 : I Asked Where Mbaka, Mouka, Kumuyi God Is And I Got This In Reply by Donpresh95(m): 9:16am On Mar 22, 2020
So yesterday, we where in a bar chilling out and Arguing, then I asked a question.

Where exactly is the God of Lazarus Mouka of Chosen, Ejike Mbaka of Adoration, Kumuyi and other powerful men of God ?

Does it mean non can just walk into isolation center and heal all those people?

One person just jumped into conclusion that i should stop the hatred on Mbaka that this is a punishment from God that we have sinned alot.

I stopped him right there and asked him to go and read things that happened in 15th Century and also during slave trades while we were still worshipping Idols burying people alive, sacrificing people, etc. Then he will know it is not a punishment but just an event that fell upon the world at this time but pastors are hiding their face in fear.

The argument went on and on until 2 guys nearly fought.

Now I asked, Is it only in Seed sowing that our pastors become active?

Or is it that Coronavirus is stronger than our pastors and their God ?

Or Does it mean that Most of these Testimonies are fake ?

??

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Covid-19 : I Asked Where Mbaka, Mouka, Kumuyi God Is And I Got This In Reply by Chizuru01(m): 9:30am On Mar 22, 2020
Pope of Catholic has shut down Mass in Italy

USA fighting for Israel has been shut down.

Mecca of Islam has been shut down.

China, home of Budha has been shut down.

Now you understand my point abi or do you need Capslocked to explain it for you?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Covid-19 : I Asked Where Mbaka, Mouka, Kumuyi God Is And I Got This In Reply by elderken(m): 9:35am On Mar 22, 2020
Hmmmm.

Don't mind them, I won't blame them if they can't give you an answer without telling you that the world has sinned.

To your question, you will just know that a lot of Nigerians have been brainedwashed.... Most of them don't even know what the bible says. Apart from what their pastors, apostle, and bishops tell them.

Let them use fasting and clapping to cure it now. I am waiting..

Where there's no vision(knowledge) the people perish.

2 Likes

Re: Covid-19 : I Asked Where Mbaka, Mouka, Kumuyi God Is And I Got This In Reply by Chizuru01(m): 9:43am On Mar 22, 2020
elderken:
Hmmmm.

Don't mind them, I won't blame them if they can't give you an answer without telling you that the world has sinned.

To your question, you will just know that a lot of Nigerians have been brainedwashed.... Most of them don't even know what the bible says. Apart from what their pastors, apostle, and bishops tell them.

Let them use fasting and clapping to cure it now. I am waiting..

Where there's no vision(knowledge) the people perish.

The funny thing is that no pastor has even declared nation wide Prayer and Fasting over this virus.

Even in the bible during the 10 plague in Egypt, At least the Israelites where spared. Now, why are Christian's suffering too?

1 Like

Re: Covid-19 : I Asked Where Mbaka, Mouka, Kumuyi God Is And I Got This In Reply by Nobody: 9:51am On Mar 22, 2020
Donpresh95:

[b]

??
Stop trying to mock men of God. It is wrong. Stick to your opinion but don't try to shade anyone.
Re: Covid-19 : I Asked Where Mbaka, Mouka, Kumuyi God Is And I Got This In Reply by powerkey: 9:53am On Mar 22, 2020
Yu should be talking about Adeboye redeem church which places money above human lives.

They told all their parishes to hold services today but he was in his house ....

Coronavirus has exposed that some called churches are nothing but money making ventures.

They are simply avenues to extort money from the gullible.

1 Like

Re: Covid-19 : I Asked Where Mbaka, Mouka, Kumuyi God Is And I Got This In Reply by AuroraB(f): 9:54am On Mar 22, 2020
justnock:

Stop trying to mock men of God. It is wrong. Stick to your opinion but don't try to shade anyone.
...he just did. What you gon do angry

2 Likes

Re: Covid-19 : I Asked Where Mbaka, Mouka, Kumuyi God Is And I Got This In Reply by Nobody: 9:56am On Mar 22, 2020
AuroraB:
...he just did. What you gon do angry
Nothing. It's good to be objective, always. Kids will be kids, innit?
Re: Covid-19 : I Asked Where Mbaka, Mouka, Kumuyi God Is And I Got This In Reply by AuroraB(f): 9:57am On Mar 22, 2020
powerkey:
Yu should be talking about Adeboye redeem church which places money above human lives.

They told all their parishes to hold services today but he was in his house ....

Coronavirus has exposed that some called churches are nothing but money making ventures.

They are simply avenues to extort money from the gullible.
...exactly. I realized it's only them holding services in my neighborhood. Moomoo followers
Re: Covid-19 : I Asked Where Mbaka, Mouka, Kumuyi God Is And I Got This In Reply by Jman06(m): 10:03am On Mar 22, 2020
I wish this corovirus would open the eyes of gullible Nigerians to see the fact that the con artists we call men of God are nothing but scammers who are taking advantage of people's gullibility to enrich themselves!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Covid-19 : I Asked Where Mbaka, Mouka, Kumuyi God Is And I Got This In Reply by Chizuru01(m): 10:12am On Mar 22, 2020
justnock:

Oga, he is not mocking God. Jesus healed the sick and even people that came into the world deformed.

Why can't Men of God heal a disease formed by man?
Re: Covid-19 : I Asked Where Mbaka, Mouka, Kumuyi God Is And I Got This In Reply by LearnITsmash(m): 10:30am On Mar 22, 2020
Defendants of men of dogs will not like this thread, grin as it shows not only that every religion is a high scammm but its also the worst virus ever known to man namely black men undecided

1 Like

Re: Covid-19 : I Asked Where Mbaka, Mouka, Kumuyi God Is And I Got This In Reply by kingxsamz(m): 10:37am On Mar 22, 2020
justnock:

We're not only trying to mock them, we're hell-bent on exposing these scammers.
Re: Covid-19 : I Asked Where Mbaka, Mouka, Kumuyi God Is And I Got This In Reply by Nobody: 10:38am On Mar 22, 2020
Chizuru01:

Oga, he is not mocking God. Jesus healed the sick and even people that came into the world deformed.

Why can't Men of God heal a disease formed by man?
I don't want to say anything. My intuition tells me I would be wasting my energy, if I do.
You have the ability to think for yourself. You know what is right or wrong.

1 Like

Re: Covid-19 : I Asked Where Mbaka, Mouka, Kumuyi God Is And I Got This In Reply by Nobody: 10:40am On Mar 22, 2020
kingxsamz:

We're not only trying to mock them, we're hell-bent on exposing these scammers.
LOL may God forgive you. I am not religious, but I don't disrespect Men of God. Not even subliminally.
Re: Covid-19 : I Asked Where Mbaka, Mouka, Kumuyi God Is And I Got This In Reply by kingxsamz(m): 10:59am On Mar 22, 2020
justnock:

LOL may God forgive you. I am not religious, but I don't disrespect Men of God. Not even subliminally.

Disrespect will come to whoever deserves it.
Whoever you are. angry

2 Likes

Re: Covid-19 : I Asked Where Mbaka, Mouka, Kumuyi God Is And I Got This In Reply by Nobody: 11:01am On Mar 22, 2020
kingxsamz:

Disrespect will come to whoever deserves it.
Whoever you are. angry
LOL yessir. Keyboard warrior. As if you can disrespect them in real life.
Re: Covid-19 : I Asked Where Mbaka, Mouka, Kumuyi God Is And I Got This In Reply by Zinoly: 11:09am On Mar 22, 2020
That one called mouka just dey scam all his members, I heard there's a special day for all chosen member to fight coronavirus.

Re: Covid-19 : I Asked Where Mbaka, Mouka, Kumuyi God Is And I Got This In Reply by Dantedasz(m): 11:59am On Mar 22, 2020
Maybe we need to call on this guy to wrestle with the demon called Corona Virus WWE style. undecided

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TJe0ENqy0j8

Or maybe Benny Hinn the shaolin master.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zZpIglVnYuY
Re: Covid-19 : I Asked Where Mbaka, Mouka, Kumuyi God Is And I Got This In Reply by Nobody: 12:26pm On Mar 22, 2020
People who don't do much, expect alot from others.

It's natural..

(1) (Reply)

There Is No Heaven It Is A Fairy Story:Stephen Hawking / June Spiritual Energies / What's The Essence Of Occultism?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.