Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,849 members, 7,813,883 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:39 PM

What's The Essence Of Occultism? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What's The Essence Of Occultism? (1827 Views)

My Mum Recently Accused My Dad Of Occultism But He Didn't Got Angry / The Occult Or Occultism! / "How Do You Preach To Someone Who Is Deeply Involved In Occultism And Sorcery?" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's The Essence Of Occultism? by Nobody: 4:04pm On Jan 06, 2021
I want anyone that believes in the essence of occultism to state it.
Re: What's The Essence Of Occultism? by Nobody: 4:08pm On Jan 06, 2021
They do evil things and steal people's glory.

2 Likes

Re: What's The Essence Of Occultism? by budaatum: 4:09pm On Jan 06, 2021
Define occultism so we know what we are talking about please.
Re: What's The Essence Of Occultism? by MightySparrow: 4:33pm On Jan 06, 2021
Class, to feel belong and be respected.
Re: What's The Essence Of Occultism? by Nobody: 4:38pm On Jan 06, 2021
budaatum:
Re: What's The Essence Of Occultism? by Nobody: 4:56pm On Jan 06, 2021
budaatum:
Occultism refers to that which involves the use of certain tools in ways that are only carried out by occultists.
I know that the use of these tools in such ways causes or/and sustains self-transformation or the transformation of a human being into something else.
But I am not an occultist so I can't give examples of such tools or/and state how they can be used.
So, I want those that have been transformed into something else to state what the essence is.
What is the essence of being an occultist
Re: What's The Essence Of Occultism? by Nobody: 5:04pm On Jan 06, 2021
MightySparrow:
Class, to feel belong and be respected.
What about joy
Re: What's The Essence Of Occultism? by PastorAIO: 5:11pm On Jan 06, 2021
HellVictorinho:

Occultism is
Hidden ! Simples!!!

Anything that is done in secret is occult.

Matt 6:6
But when you pray, go to your room and shut the door and pray to your father who ID IN SECRET. And your father who sees in secret will reward you.

Now there a very deep and strong reason why we have occult practices.
When you are having sex you don’t do it in the middle of the market. Is that because you are ashamed of sex? Or is it because Edumare in his infinite wisdom created a place and a function for Privacy.

Secrecy enhances bonding. When you have a group of friends but 2 of them share a secret that the others don’t know. This creates a feeling of a bond between those who know. They are closer than the rest of the friendship group.

Practicing certain acts in secrecy with your lover enhances the bond between you. Imagine your wife went around town telling everyone about the shape of your cock and how you knack. That would cheapen your marriage.

In fraternities secrets are used to enhance the bond between members. It could be any secret. You could be made to do something that only members of the group know you did.
Or it could be as ridiculous as ; “ but the secret is that there is NO secret, and now what these outsiders run around trying to figure out what it is”.

The secret makes a distinction between those who know it and those who don’t.

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What's The Essence Of Occultism? by Nobody: 5:15pm On Jan 06, 2021
PastorAIO:

Hidden ! Simples!!!

But when you pray, go to your room and shut the door and pray to your father who ID IN SECRET. And your father who sees in secret will reward you.

When you are having sex you don’t do it in the middle of the market. Is that because you are ashamed of sex? Or is it because Edumare in his infinite wisdom created a place and a function for Privacy.

Secrecy enhances bonding. When you have a group of friends but 2 of them share a secret that the others don’t know. This creates a feeling of a bond between those who know. They are closer than the rest of the friendship group.

Practicing certain acts in secrecy with your lover enhances the bond between you. Imagine your wife went around town telling everyone about the shape of your cock and how you knack. That would cheapen your marriage.

In fraternities secrets are used to enhance the bond between members. It could be any secret. You could be made to do something that only members of the group know you did.
Or it could be as ridiculous as ; “ but the secret is that there is NO secret, and now what these outsiders run around trying to figure out what it is”.

I have defined occultism already.
Re: What's The Essence Of Occultism? by psychalade: 5:23pm On Jan 06, 2021
PastorAIO:

Hidden ! Simples!!!

Apt!

1 Like

Re: What's The Essence Of Occultism? by budaatum: 6:02pm On Jan 06, 2021
HellVictorinho:

Occultism refers to that which involves the use of certain tools in ways that are only carried out by occultists.
Which tools?

HellVictorinho:
I know that the use of these tools in such ways causes or/and sustains self-transformation or the transformation of a human being into something else.

But I am not an occultist so I can't give examples of such tools or/and state how they can be used.
So, I want those that have been transformed into something else to state what the essence is.
What is the essence of being an occultist
You know but can not give an example? At least you knew I was going to ask for one, lol.

I suggest you expand your mind wider than the very narrow definition of occult as understood in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: What's The Essence Of Occultism? by PastorAIO: 6:08pm On Jan 06, 2021
HellVictorinho:

I have defined occultism already.

That wasn’t a definition. It seems more like something you’re creating for a fantasy sci-fi fiction book. Can you site any real life examples of this occult that you’re referring to. For example can you tell us some of these tools.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Essence Of Occultism? by budaatum: 6:22pm On Jan 06, 2021
PastorAIO:

That wasn’t a definition. It seems more like something you’re creating for a fantasy sci-fi fiction book. Can you site any real life examples of this occult that you’re referring to. For example can you tell us some of these tools.
Hell is no good at definitions, are you Hell?
Re: What's The Essence Of Occultism? by MightySparrow: 6:49pm On Jan 06, 2021
HellVictorinho:

What about joy
Not really, most of the time they (occultists) end up in sadness.
Re: What's The Essence Of Occultism? by Nobody: 7:10pm On Jan 06, 2021
PastorAIO:

LOL
Who are you to tell me what a definition is
There are several occultic groups in Nigeria.
If you want to know what they use or/and how they use it,then you have to join them.
Re: What's The Essence Of Occultism? by Nobody: 7:11pm On Jan 06, 2021
budaatum:

Hell is no good at definitions, are you Hell?
Who are you to tell me how definitions should be??
Re: What's The Essence Of Occultism? by Nobody: 7:16pm On Jan 06, 2021
budaatum:

Which tools?

You know but can not give an example? At least you knew I was going to ask for one, lol.

I suggest you expand your mind wider than the very narrow definition of occult as understood in Nigeria.
There is no definition of occultism that can expose you to the tools that occultists use or/and how these tools are used.
The reason is that occultists don't tell non-members what they use or/and how these tools are used.
Re: What's The Essence Of Occultism? by Nobody: 7:17pm On Jan 06, 2021
budaatum:

Which tools?

There is no definition of occultism that can expose you to the tools that occultists use or/and how these tools are used.
The reason is that occultists don't tell non-members what they use or/and how these tools are used.
Re: What's The Essence Of Occultism? by budaatum: 7:23pm On Jan 06, 2021
HellVictorinho:

There is no definition of occultism that can expose you to the tools that occultists use or/and how these tools are use.
Not true, Hell. Occultists themselves have to be exposed to the tools that occultists use or/and how these tools are used or there will be no occultists.

What is correct is you are not exposed to the tools that occultists use or/and how these tools are used, and should, if you want to, expose yourself to the tools that occultists use or/and how these tools are used instead of stating unexposed opinions.

HellVictorinho:

The reason is that occultists don't tell non-members what they use or/and how these tools are used unless such people are READY to join their groups.
Not true, Hell. There are numerous books about occultism that you can read to expose yourself to the tools that occultists use or/and how these tools are used. And joining in order to reduce your ignorance about said tools is always an option.

1 Like

Re: What's The Essence Of Occultism? by budaatum: 7:25pm On Jan 06, 2021
HellVictorinho:

Who are you to tell me how definitions should be??
buda. Though definitions have a format.

If you ever answered a definition question in school you would know what the format is.

1 Like

Re: What's The Essence Of Occultism? by Nobody: 7:26pm On Jan 06, 2021
budaatum:

Not true, Hell. Occultists themselves have to be exposed to the tools that occultists use or/and how these tools are used or there will be no occultists.

What is correct is you are not exposed to the tools that occultists use or/and how these tools are used, and should, if you want to, expose yourself to the tools that occultists use or/and how these tools are used instead of stating unexposed opinions.

Not true, Hell. There are numerous books about occultism that you can read to expose yourself to the tools that occultists use or/and how these tools are used. And joining in order to reduce your ignorance about said tools is always an option.
State one book that tells us the tools that a specific occultic group uses.
Re: What's The Essence Of Occultism? by Nobody: 7:27pm On Jan 06, 2021
budaatum:

buda. Though definitions have a format.

If you ever answered a definition question in school you would know what the format is.
There is no format that applies to every question.
Which goddamn school teaches such nonsense?
Re: What's The Essence Of Occultism? by Nobody: 7:32pm On Jan 06, 2021
budaatum:

I disagree.
If you don't join,no specific occultic group will tell you what they use or how they use anything.
Concerning the founders of such occultic groups, I think they are the only ones that were exposed to these things despite being non-occultists.
I think they came across these things by chance before introducing other people such things.
Re: What's The Essence Of Occultism? by budaatum: 7:34pm On Jan 06, 2021
HellVictorinho:

There is no format that applies to every question.
Which goddamn school teaches such nonsense?
Hell, your "definitions" are not definitions. They neither inform you nor anyone else, and just show you know little of what you talk about.

You do not have to take my word for it however.

1 Like

Re: What's The Essence Of Occultism? by budaatum: 7:35pm On Jan 06, 2021
HellVictorinho:

I disagree.
If you don't join,no specific occultic group will tell you what they use or how they use anything.
Concerning the founders of such occultic groups, I think they are the only ones that were exposed to these things despite being non-occultist.
I think they came across these things by chance before introducing other people such things.
I know a lot about occultism and have never been one so I can't exactly accept your less informed opinion, sorry.

1 Like

Re: What's The Essence Of Occultism? by Nobody: 7:37pm On Jan 06, 2021
budaatum:

Hell, your "definitions" are not definitions. They neither inform you nor anyone else, and just show you know little of what you talk about.

You do not have to take my word for it however.
You never took my word for it either.
So, what makes your definition the definition?
What occultic groups have you exposed?
How many secrets have you leaked??
Re: What's The Essence Of Occultism? by budaatum: 7:38pm On Jan 06, 2021
HellVictorinho:

State one book that tells us the tools that a specific occultic group uses.

No occultic group uses one single book, hell. They use very many. A popular one amongst some is the Holy Bible, as has already been pointed out to you. It is used by the Freemasons and the Rosicrucians.

1 Like

Re: What's The Essence Of Occultism? by Nobody: 7:39pm On Jan 06, 2021
budaatum:

I know a lot about occultism and have never been one so I can't exactly accept your less informed opinion, sorry.
I just want you to tell me what goes on in specific occultic groups.
List their names and tell me what they do.
Re: What's The Essence Of Occultism? by Nobody: 7:44pm On Jan 06, 2021
budaatum:

No occultic group uses one single book, hell. They use very many. A popular one amongst some is the Holy Bible, as has already been pointed out to you. It is used by the Freemasons and the Rosicrucians.
I want you to tell me the things that differentiate occultic groups from one another.
Are you saying that they are all the same?
What are the activities that differentiate occult A from occult B
Re: What's The Essence Of Occultism? by Exmilitant(m): 7:44pm On Jan 06, 2021
The essence is to seek, find, conceal, preserve, and perpetuate certain knowledge, idea, information and in some cases, rare artifacts and gemstones.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Essence Of Occultism? by budaatum: 7:46pm On Jan 06, 2021
HellVictorinho:

You never took my word for it either.
So, what makes your definition the definition?
What occultic groups have you exposed?
How many secrets have you leaked??
Why would I expose or leak occultic group's secrets to you when you can research them all by yourself?

That said, here's one and here's another educating people way back in 2009. And a more recent one is here.

1 Like

Re: What's The Essence Of Occultism? by budaatum: 7:47pm On Jan 06, 2021
HellVictorinho:

I want you to tell me the things that different occultic groups from one another.
Are you saying that they are all the same?
What are the activities that differentiate occult A from occult B
No, they are not the same. Since they all depend on understanding, and understanding differs, they differ too.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Will This Chinese Man Go To Hell Fire ? / How Do We Combat Fake Pastors In Nigeria? / 2.5years Old Cotina Preaches The Word Of God!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.