Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,755 members, 7,831,441 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:43 PM

June Spiritual Energies - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / June Spiritual Energies (1836 Views)

How To Cleanse Yourself From Negative Energies / Pastor Adeboye: "Abiola, Tofa, Aminu Kano, June 12 Election; What God Told Me" / Could This Be A Spiritual Attack Or A Medical Condition? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

June Spiritual Energies by lekki1444: 5:18am On Jun 16, 2020
3RD JUNE - Pallas currently in retrograde ingresses into capricorn suggesting the current world draconian system will receive some blows of obliteration

4TH JUNE - Sun conjuncts Venus who is currently in retrograde at 13 degrees 35 minute of gemini suggesting a rise of the new golden age. A new world order is being established.

5TH JUNE - full moon Luna eclipse with Luna in 15 degrees 34 minutes Sagittarius ( 3rd cycle ) and Sun in 15 degrees 34 minutes Gemini presents a ' full cycle ' situation that releases energies to fuel the rise of the golden age and the demise of the draconian age

13TH JUNE - Mars conjunct neptune in pisces presenting a full cycle of when the sword was handed over to the draconian empire to take out the golden age and so now we will experience the reverse as the draconian loses his sword while the golden age emerges

18TH JUNE - Mercury retrogrades at 14 degrees 45 minutes Cancer is a passage of the current age to oblivion and on this day energies will be released to further this course

21ST JUNE - New moon Solar eclipse at 0 degrees 21 minute Cancer . Powerful Energies released to obliterate the current world system and to establish the new world order aka the Golden age

23RD JUNE - Neptune retrogrades in 20 degrees 57 minute pisces means powerful energies will be released to harvest and obliterate the current world order

25TH JUNE - Venus goes direct at 5 degrees and 20 minutes Gemini is powerful energies released to accentuate the activities establishing the new world order, the golden age

28TH JUNE - Mars ingresses Aries means the warrior has fallen into hell. The draconian warrior has fallen. Shutdown and completion of his activities is activated

30TH JUNE - Jupiter in Retrograde conjuncts Pluto in Retrograde at 24 degrees 66 minutes Capricorn means shutdown and harvest passage into the pit is activated for the draconian age. Energies released to obliterate the draconian age

2 Likes

Re: June Spiritual Energies by Nobody: 6:23am On Jun 16, 2020
lekki1444:
3RD JUNE - Pallas currently in retrograde ingresses into capricorn suggesting the current world draconian system will receive some blows of obliteration

4TH JUNE - Sun conjuncts Venus who is currently in retrograde at 13 degrees 35 minute of gemini suggesting a rise of the new golden age. A new world order is being established.

5TH JUNE - full moon Luna eclipse with Luna in 15 degrees 34 minutes Sagittarius ( 3rd cycle ) and Sun in 15 degrees 34 minutes Gemini presents a ' full cycle ' situation that releases energies to fuel the rise of the golden age and the demise of the draconian age

13TH JUNE - Mars conjunct neptune in pisces presenting a full cycle of when the sword was handed over to the draconian empire to take out the golden age and so now we will experience the reverse as the draconian loses his sword while the golden age emerges

18TH JUNE - Mercury retrogrades at 14 degrees 45 minutes Cancer is a passage of the current age to oblivion and on this day energies will be released to further this course

21ST JUNE - New moon Solar eclipse at 0 degrees 21 minute Cancer . Powerful Energies released to obliterate the current world system and to establish the new world order aka the Golden age

23RD JUNE - Neptune retrogrades in 20 degrees 57 minute pisces means powerful energies will be released to harvest and obliterate the current world order

25TH JUNE - Venus goes direct at 5 degrees and 20 minutes Gemini is powerful energies released to accentuate the activities establishing the new world order, the golden age

28TH JUNE - Mars ingresses Aries means the warrior has fallen into hell. The draconian warrior has fallen. Shutdown and completion of his activities is activated

30TH JUNE - Jupiter in Retrograde conjuncts Pluto in Retrograde at 24 degrees 66 minutes Capricorn means shutdown and harvest passage into the pit is activated for the draconian age. Energies released to obliterate the draconian age
Who are you
Re: June Spiritual Energies by lekki1444: 6:24am On Jun 16, 2020
Rozz:
Who are you
A better question is who are you ?
Re: June Spiritual Energies by Nobody: 6:26am On Jun 16, 2020
lekki1444:
A better question is who are you ?
Typical African man, are you a pastor or what?who are you?
Re: June Spiritual Energies by lekki1444: 6:48am On Jun 16, 2020
Rozz:
Typical African man, are you a pastor or what?who are you?
cheesy cheesy ermmm no I am not a pastor. I am hoping to be elevated by GOD to the position of the Daniel of our times, leading and guiding world leaders in the activities of the unseen world. To send them messages from the unseen world and instructions and to let them know when it is the right time to carry out certain events if they want the energies to favor the mission

1 Like

Re: June Spiritual Energies by Nobody: 6:53am On Jun 16, 2020
Do you know about Tuesdays been special in the spiritual realm?tell me more.

1 Like

Re: June Spiritual Energies by lekki1444: 7:03am On Jun 16, 2020
Rozz:
Do you know about Tuesdays been special in the spiritual realm?tell me more.
well tuesday is ruled by mars and Iron. Tuesday is when satan / devil takes control of the planet and brings in a draconian rule on the planet. and so tuesday represents a fall in the christ energy and a rise in the dark energy of the night and the imposition of draconian rule on the planet. now keep in mind tuesday is just one day so what i am describing here is the symbolism of it. it is devils day. it is satans day. the day he emerges out of the pit
Re: June Spiritual Energies by Nobody: 7:10am On Jun 16, 2020
lekki1444:
well tuesday is ruled by mars and Iron. Tuesday is when satan / devil takes control of the planet and brings in a draconian rule on the planet. and so tuesday represents a fall in the christ energy and a rise in the dark energy of the night and the imposition of draconian rule on the planet. now keep in mind tuesday is just one day so what i am describing here is the symbolism of it. it is devils day. it is satans day. the day he emerges out of the pit
you are right,now I believe you are truly gifted

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: June Spiritual Energies by lekki1444: 7:17am On Jun 16, 2020
Rozz:
you are right,now I believe you are truly gifted
Thank you Rozz
Re: June Spiritual Energies by sonofspada(m): 7:37am On Jun 16, 2020
Wtf is going on here, I'm a Libra man.

U guys are creeping me out!

Like wtf u talking about?
Re: June Spiritual Energies by Nobody: 8:15am On Jun 16, 2020
lekki1444:
Thank you Rozz
you are welcomed
Re: June Spiritual Energies by narrowpathy(m): 10:32am On Jun 17, 2020
Mr op. Have you noticed that Libras seem to always surround you both in life and online? lol. why is that?

1 Like

Re: June Spiritual Energies by lekki1444: 1:04pm On Jun 17, 2020
narrowpathy:
Mr op. Have you noticed that Libras seem to always surround you both in life and online? lol. why is that?
hahaha thats a good observation bro grin grin grin grin

its a polarity thing. i am alpha scorpio
Re: June Spiritual Energies by narrowpathy(m): 2:38pm On Jun 17, 2020
lekki1444:
hahaha thats a good observation bro grin grin grin grin

its a polarity thing. i am alpha scorpio

haha. I see. it is becoming more than mere coincidence
Re: June Spiritual Energies by Onlinebar: 5:56pm On Jun 17, 2020
lekki1444:
cheesy cheesy ermmm no I am not a pastor. I am hoping to be elevated by GOD to the position of the Daniel of our times, leading and guiding world leaders in the activities of the unseen world. To send them messages from the unseen world and instructions and to let them know when it is the right time to carry out certain events if they want the energies to favor the mission
Since you know much about these things, let me ask....

Why exactly are humans on Earth?

Are there aliens/intelligent life like us in the universe? If yes why can't we communicate with them?

What exactly happens when we die, where do we go from there?

Is heaven and hell real and did Jesus actually exist?
If yes is there a second coming?

The stories in the Bible are the real??

How did life begin on Earth?

Why is the spiritual realm hidden from majority of humans?
Re: June Spiritual Energies by lekki1444: 6:38pm On Jun 17, 2020
Onlinebar:

Since you know much about these things, let me ask....

Why exactly are humans on Earth?

Are there aliens/intelligent life like us in the universe? If yes why can't we communicate with them?

What exactly happens when we die, where do we go from there?

Is heaven and hell real and did Jesus actually exist?
If yes is there a second coming?

The stories in the Bible are the real??

How did life begin on Earth?

Why is the spiritual realm hidden from majority of humans?

1 Humans are carbon copies of the spiritual realm. 3D projections of the energies in the universe.

2-yes there are aliens and intelligent life and they only communicate with people in power. They dont communicate with peons and plebeians. They are the ones who guide the path of those in power and introduce technologies through them

3 when you die you return to the stars. we are stars in the sky trapped in carbon matter

4-heaven and hell do exist. they exist both in 3D and in the spiritual realm. most people in Nigeria are in hell. Most people in Switzerland are in heaven. Nigeria is one of the places were the wicked people of the universe are reincarnated into and dumped for torture. it is one of the hells on earth

5-yes Jesus did exist. these are ascended beings who while being in 3D carbon form yet still in sync with all the programs and codes of the spiritual. so they are beings that exist on multiple dimensions of understanding all at once. its like they say most humans only use 2 percent of their brain, these ascended beings use close to 50 percent. And yes there is a second coming to usher in the golden age on the planet

6-The stories of the bible are very real on an allegorical level meaning they are real but not in a literal sense

7- how did life begin on earth ? well some of these programmed electromagnetic energies got a virus in their program and so to remove the virus they had to use their energies to mix up through alchemy the over 100 periodic table elements to create a carbon based body suit called the human body so that while trapped in that suit they can through alchemy and purification of affliction remove the virus, And so all these programmed energies infected with viruses took on body suits and human was created

8- the spiritual world is hidden from majority of humans because they have the electromagnetic virus which is why humans were created in the first place..once you remove that virus you will have open access to the spiritual world and will become an ascended being. a christ figure
Re: June Spiritual Energies by Onlinebar: 7:08pm On Jun 17, 2020
lekki1444:

1 Humans are carbon copies of the spiritual realm. 3D projections of the energies in the universe.

2-yes there are aliens and intelligent life and they only communicate with people in power. They dont communicate with peons and plebeians. They are the ones who guide the path of those in power and introduce technologies through them

3 when you die you return to the stars. we are stars in the sky trapped in carbon matter

4-heaven and hell do exist. they exist both in 3D and in the spiritual realm. most people in Nigeria are in hell. Most people in Switzerland are in heaven. Nigeria is one of the places were the wicked people of the universe are reincarnated into and dumped for torture. it is one of the hells on earth

5-yes Jesus did exist. these are ascended beings who while being in 3D carbon form yet still in sync with all the programs and codes of the spiritual. so they are beings that exist on multiple dimensions of understanding all at once. its like they say most humans only use 2 percent of their brain, these ascended beings use close to 50 percent. And yes there is a second coming to usher in the golden age on the planet

6-The stories of the bible are very real on an allegorical level meaning they are real but not in a literal sense

7- how did life begin on earth ? well some of these programmed electromagnetic energies got a virus in their program and so to remove the virus they had to use their energies to mix up through alchemy the over 100 periodic table elements to create a carbon based body suit called the human body so that while trapped in that suit they can through alchemy and purification of affliction remove the virus, And so all these programmed energies infected with viruses took on body suits and human was created

8- the spiritual world is hidden from majority of humans because they have the electromagnetic virus which is why humans were created in the first place..once you remove that virus you will have open access to the spiritual world and will become an ascended being. a christ figure

Well I don't see the point in all these complexities and who ever created them

So I'll just keep taking life in face value till the whole scam ends
Re: June Spiritual Energies by lekki1444: 9:58am On Jun 18, 2020
Onlinebar:
Well I don't see the point in all these complexities and who ever created them

So I'll just keep taking life in face value till the whole scam ends
Alright bro
Re: June Spiritual Energies by Temitope012(m): 7:15pm On Jun 18, 2020
Okay
Re: June Spiritual Energies by Nobody: 10:18pm On Jun 18, 2020
Re: June Spiritual Energies by Kobojunkie: 11:16pm On Jun 18, 2020
Kenplay:
I was born on 9th April 1996..can you give me some insight and secrete about that date.
Wait a second... I thought you were leaving religion? Are you adopting another or something? shocked shocked shocked
Re: June Spiritual Energies by Temitope012(m): 11:55pm On Jun 18, 2020
Yeah
Re: June Spiritual Energies by Nobody: 2:12am On Jun 19, 2020
Kobojunkie:
Wait a second... I thought you were leaving religion? Are you adopting another or something? shocked shocked shocked
Is this religion Rushing to comment without taking your brain with you.
Re: June Spiritual Energies by lekki1444: 2:03pm On Jun 19, 2020
Temitope012:
My birthday is June 24, please what does it mean
absolutely nothing without the year
Re: June Spiritual Energies by lekki1444: 2:06pm On Jun 19, 2020
Kenplay:

I was born on 9th April 1996..can you give me some insight and secrete about that date.
sorry took a while to get to this. have to be out here hustling like Rick Ross grin cheesy
So a soul brought down in 1996 is here for some judgement harvest. And so expect some affliction in your life

and so you are solar aries and luna 4th cycle sagittarius meaning you are a warrior or judge over people in past life but those powers have been taken from you in thislife and in this life you are here for judgement and affliction. I am assuming you did many things wrong when you had power.. And so your soul has been detached from source and you are only created in this life to perceive what you can see and not the unseen. meaning all that you are created to dispel to people is all you can see. meaning your 3rd eye is closed in this reincarnation.
Re: June Spiritual Energies by lekki1444: 2:10pm On Jun 19, 2020
Temitope012:

It's June 23, 1995
a soul brought down in 1995 is here for some hellish judgement so expect some affliction in your life

cancer solar and taurus luna suggests this persons soul has been disembowelled and so your 3rd eye will be closed. and so this suggests this person has lots of karmic debt ( you owe GOD lots of sins that you have not payed for ) hence why born in 1995 suggesting you are here to pay for sins.
Re: June Spiritual Energies by Temitope012(m): 7:04pm On Jun 19, 2020
lekki1444:

a soul brought down in 1995 is here for some hellish judgement so expect some affliction in your life

cancer solar and taurus luna suggests this persons soul has been disembowelled and so your 3rd eye will be closed. and so this suggests this person has lots of karmic debt ( you owe GOD lots of sins that you have not payed for ) hence why born in 1995 suggesting you are here to pay for sins.

Please what can I do about it
Re: June Spiritual Energies by lekki1444: 7:12pm On Jun 19, 2020
Temitope012:

Seek righteousness. say no to evil and wickedness.
Re: June Spiritual Energies by Nobody: 7:16pm On Jun 19, 2020
lekki1444:

sorry took a while to get to this. have to be out here hustling like Rick Ross grin cheesy
So a soul brought down in 1996 is here for some judgement harvest. And so expect some affliction in your life

and so you are solar aries and luna 4th cycle sagittarius meaning you are a warrior or judge over people in past life but those powers have been taken from you in thislife and in this life you are here for judgement and affliction. I am assuming you did many things wrong when you had power.. And so your soul has been detached from source and you are only created in this life to perceive what you can see and not the unseen. meaning all that you are created to dispel to people is all you can see. meaning your 3rd eye is closed in this reincarnation.
Absolute Bardadash, keep your fear mongering to yourself. I will rise and overcome any obstacle with faith, strenght and the hand of the supreme one.
Re: June Spiritual Energies by Nobody: 7:19pm On Jun 19, 2020
Temitope012:

Dont fall for the fear mongering. once you believe the fear he is projecting into your life, negative energy began to follow you.
Re: June Spiritual Energies by lekki1444: 7:47pm On Jun 19, 2020
Kenplay:

Absolute Bardadash, keep your fear mongering to yourself. I will rise and overcome any obstacle with faith, strenght and the hand of the supreme one.
Hey please yourself but even you know what you are going through right now
Re: June Spiritual Energies by lekki1444: 7:48pm On Jun 19, 2020
Kenplay:

Dont fall for the fear mongering. once you believe the fear he is projecting into your life, negative energy began to follow you.
this is real. people dont come down here to enjoy. yeah some come down to enjoy but most are here for affliction. look at the world all around you ? you see any utopias ? lmaoo

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

When Did Allah Say The Bible Was Corrupted And How? / Atheists, Unbelievers, Jehovah Witnesses, Muslims, All.....see This!!!!(pic) / How GOD Edits Your Prayer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.