Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,854 members, 7,810,284 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:25 AM

Share Your Online Worship Experience Today (pictures) - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Share Your Online Worship Experience Today (pictures) (25917 Views)

Watch Adeyinka Alaseyori Online Worship Theme You’ve Been Faithful My God / A Mysterious Experience Today At My Cooperating School / How To Answer The Question "Where Did Jesus Say, 'I Am God, Worship Me''? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Share Your Online Worship Experience Today (pictures) by Dantedasz(m): 12:35pm On Mar 22, 2020
Viciheaka:

Eh still old its not today na

But a pastor that can wake somebody from the dead should be able to tackle covid19 now.
Healing people who have contacted Corona virus should be a child's play to him but alas the man is nowhere to be found. He has probably quarantined himself in his house. undecided
Re: Share Your Online Worship Experience Today (pictures) by LANDLORD72: 12:35pm On Mar 22, 2020
IMPORTANT INFORMATION
1. Corona is a large virus. The diameter of the virus is 400-500
micro, so that any type of mask can prevent entry into our
bodies and does not need to use expensive masks.
2. Corona virus does not float in the air, but sticks to objects,
so that transmission is not through the air.
3. When attached to a metal surface, the corona virus can live
for 12 hours. Washing hands with soap and water is enough.
4. When attached to a cloth, the corona virus can live for 9
hours, so washing clothes or drying it in the sun for 2 hours is
enough to kill it.
5. When attached to the hand, the corona virus can live for 10
minutes, so that it provides an alcohol-based _sterilizer_
enough to be on guard.
6. When in the air at temperatures 26-27 ° C, the corona virus
will die so it does not live in hot areas. In addition, drinking
hot water and basking in the sun is enough as a precaution.
Avoiding cold foods and drinks including ice cream is very
important.
7. Gargling to deep with warm water and salt will kill the
corona virus around the pharynx (landslide - Jw.) And prevent
it from entering the lungs.
Following these instructions is enough to prevent the corona
virus.
UNICEF
Please distribute this information to prevent unnecessary
fears.

1 Like

Re: Share Your Online Worship Experience Today (pictures) by DateMynd44(m): 12:37pm On Mar 22, 2020
AfroAgroPower:

Only Time will Reveal Things to People.

As many continue to wallow in their mental slavery and delusion, there will come a time when the plug of their Spiritual Awareness will be removed from the socket of their Spiritual Ignorance caused by their Spiritual Captivity.

Today; as I write this to you; I'm slightly watching a movie: "The Last Ship." This is a movie that explains about the future effect of the Outbreak of the Corona Virus. A lot of what we are seeing today were detailed in the movie.
a girl recommended that movie yesterday
Cc Yinxies

Re: Share Your Online Worship Experience Today (pictures) by Ishitinyourlife: 12:38pm On Mar 22, 2020
Anneka101:

I should probably say something but I won't.
Is there anything sensible about risking your life because of religion, if you stay home and pray won't your God answer your prayers.
Re: Share Your Online Worship Experience Today (pictures) by Jhayeahsam01(m): 12:38pm On Mar 22, 2020
thats how i worship
bigi shapman and halogin drink
Re: Share Your Online Worship Experience Today (pictures) by Prognose: 12:38pm On Mar 22, 2020
LANDLORD72:
IMPORTANT INFORMATION
1. Corona is a large virus. The diameter of the virus is 400-500
micro, so that any type of mask can prevent entry into our
bodies and does not need to use expensive masks.
2. Corona virus does not float in the air, but sticks to objects,
so that transmission is not through the air.
3. When attached to a metal surface, the corona virus can live
for 12 hours. Washing hands with soap and water is enough.
4. When attached to a cloth, the corona virus can live for 9
hours, so washing clothes or drying it in the sun for 2 hours is
enough to kill it.
5. When attached to the hand, the corona virus can live for 10
minutes, so that it provides an alcohol-based _sterilizer_
enough to be on guard.
6. When in the air at temperatures 26-27 ° C, the corona virus
will die so it does not live in hot areas. In addition, drinking
hot water and basking in the sun is enough as a precaution.
Avoiding cold foods and drinks including ice cream is very
important.
7. Gargling to deep with warm water and salt will kill the
corona virus around the pharynx (landslide - Jw.) And prevent
it from entering the lungs.
Following these instructions is enough to prevent the corona
virus.
UNICEF
Please distribute this information to prevent unnecessary
fears.

Half of these points are false.

The other half are unverified.

This is not from UNICEF.
Re: Share Your Online Worship Experience Today (pictures) by LANDLORD72: 12:40pm On Mar 22, 2020
Prognose:

Half of these points are false.

The other half are unverified.

This is not from UNICEF.
Really what is your own preventive measure?
Re: Share Your Online Worship Experience Today (pictures) by speaktome(m): 12:45pm On Mar 22, 2020
grin
NaijadrivaCars:
speaktome

Watched on Facebook..

DCLM

chi59, Like seriously, you don't look Deeper Life.

#yourDP

Like seriously... Where did you see my DP?
Re: Share Your Online Worship Experience Today (pictures) by friday2011(m): 12:45pm On Mar 22, 2020
DateMynd44:
Online worship isn't necessary
The internet age has made a lot of Christians to be so carnal.
We should worship God in Spirit and in truth.
You don't need an online worship session.
Just get on your knees and pray, read the word of God and apply it to your life and
Stop wasting ur data

Your wisdom will continue to increase, chaii, you made my day mhennnn...

For those of you coming for me, pls note that I am a Christian, but I no dey carry my own for head... In this trying times, some churches including mine want us to watch online... How many Christians can afford to stream services online? Churches should be thinking of airing services on pay tv at the moment, not telling pple to connect online. Some are even giving transfer codes/account numbers for tithes and offering.

Its so unfortunate.
Re: Share Your Online Worship Experience Today (pictures) by AfroAgroPower: 12:46pm On Mar 22, 2020
DateMynd44:
a girl recommended that movie yesterday
Cc Yinxies

It's a great one. There are two others. They are recent movies

One of them is "Pandemic". You can check it out. People who already saw that the Old World will Pass Away had already documented these happenings in writings, scripts and movies.

They saw the New World Order. It's a World I've always Seen. And We are already Living in THE World Already. Many a lot still don't know this.

We are already in the Post-Corona World.The Pandemic World.

Re: Share Your Online Worship Experience Today (pictures) by placeofallure(f): 12:48pm On Mar 22, 2020
I was physically present in church today. Choir members were asked to come so...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Share Your Online Worship Experience Today (pictures) by Prognose: 12:48pm On Mar 22, 2020
LANDLORD72:

Really what is your own preventive measure?

What you posted up there is fake. It's not from UNICEF. You may not have known this and it is not your fault as there are a lot of fake news going around.
Preventive measures are all over the internet. Check from verified sources and thier websites to get the real facts.

Thanks.
Re: Share Your Online Worship Experience Today (pictures) by Prognose: 12:49pm On Mar 22, 2020
placeofallure:
I was physically present in church today. Choir members were asked to come so...

I was physically present in church as well.
Re: Share Your Online Worship Experience Today (pictures) by LANDLORD72: 12:50pm On Mar 22, 2020
Prognose:

What you posted up there is fake. It's not from UNICEF. You may not have known this and it is not your fault as there are a lot of fake news going around.
Preventive measures are all over the internet. Check from verified sources and thier websites to get the real facts.

Thanks.
Kindly post your verified one here
So I don't mislead anyone. Thanks
Re: Share Your Online Worship Experience Today (pictures) by sigiyaya(m): 12:52pm On Mar 22, 2020
SimplyleoLove:
[s][/s]
i hate this dude
that dude is a joke grin
Re: Share Your Online Worship Experience Today (pictures) by Deltayankeeboi: 12:56pm On Mar 22, 2020
martyns303:

It’s dettol hand sanitizer, I keep it in my parlor and guest have to sanitize their hands first thing when they step in my house.
was it necessary in the picture? The watch, the tea cup and the dettol. What point did you try to prove by including them in the picture. Very unnecessary.

1 Like

Re: Share Your Online Worship Experience Today (pictures) by placeofallure(f): 12:56pm On Mar 22, 2020
Prognose:

I was physically present in church as well.

Police came to harass us though. We were able to curtail any brouhaha though. Next week, I'm not gonna go.
Re: Share Your Online Worship Experience Today (pictures) by Nathphil(m): 12:56pm On Mar 22, 2020
SimplyleoLove:
[s][/s]
i hate this dude
His life his opinions
You can't possibly hate who you don't know anyway.
Re: Share Your Online Worship Experience Today (pictures) by Mizwisdom(f): 12:56pm On Mar 22, 2020
It was good, I can now attend mass daily from the comfort of my home through YouTube. Thank you Jesus.
Re: Share Your Online Worship Experience Today (pictures) by Mizwisdom(f): 12:58pm On Mar 22, 2020
Dantedasz:

But a pastor that can wake somebody from the dead should be able to tackle covid19 now.
Healing people who have contacted Corona virus should be a child's play to him but alas the man is nowhere to be found. He has probably quarantined himself in his house. undecided

Tell your stupid scientists to produce a cure they created the virus.
Re: Share Your Online Worship Experience Today (pictures) by thundafire: 12:58pm On Mar 22, 2020
post=87661847:
All of us @[color=#006600][/color] enjoyed today's online church service absolutely.

Twas awesome.

No Distractions.

No side talks.

No Dozing off!

Full Concentration.

So much serenity and full connection to God above.

JESUS IS LORD.

And we will live in the house of the lord forever and ever.......AMEN

JESUS ROCKS!
finally u are here,hope u will be freed from ur grip of APC tell ur government to fumigate as other countries are doing. Remember to tell ur generation u contributed to der future suffering
Re: Share Your Online Worship Experience Today (pictures) by Mizwisdom(f): 1:01pm On Mar 22, 2020
Ishitinyourlife:

Is there anything sensible about risking your life because of religion, if you stay home and pray won't your God answer your prayers.

Scientists who created the virus now rant people to stay home and worship but they still go to shops and markets to buy groceries. How many hours do people spend in churches and how many do they spend in Markets and shops? people of God Satan is attacking the church of God through this engineered virus.
Re: Share Your Online Worship Experience Today (pictures) by Nobody: 1:02pm On Mar 22, 2020
NaijadrivaCars:
speaktome

Watched on Facebook..

DCLM

chi59, Like seriously, you don't look Deeper Life.

#yourDP
I know. I left
Re: Share Your Online Worship Experience Today (pictures) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 1:05pm On Mar 22, 2020
Queseda:
And I hate you too undecided
Our Guy, Please Do not hate anyone,
He is not worth your time at all, and you are obviously better than him in life.
Always remember this great words below next time you come across souls like that.....

'I will permit no man to degrade my soul by making me to hate him'.

STAY SAFE AND GOD BLESS YOU Qeuseda
Hugs and kiss kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Share Your Online Worship Experience Today (pictures) by blackboy(m): 1:06pm On Mar 22, 2020
I went to church. God pass them.
Re: Share Your Online Worship Experience Today (pictures) by Inhabitable1(m): 1:06pm On Mar 22, 2020
DateMynd44:
Online worship isn't necessary
The internet age has made a lot of Christians to be so carnal.
We should worship God in Spirit and in truth.
You don't need an online worship session.
Just get on your knees and pray, read the word of God and apply it to your life and
Stop wasting ur data
Remain ever blessed Chief..
Re: Share Your Online Worship Experience Today (pictures) by jnrbayano(m): 1:06pm On Mar 22, 2020
AfroAgroPower:

This page had already gone up to page 2 and nobody liked your post because the truth is bitter and very hard to swallow.

I was the first to like your post to engineer other likers because you have made very valid points here.

The fight however shouldn't be between Science and Religion like many people always do.

As it is; we now live in the Post-Corona World.

In this world; many people will be liberated from their mental slavery and delusion.

They will see the obvious with their naked eyes since they have subconciously decided to Shut Their Third Eyes Themselves.

The Trumpet has already Sounded. But many have failed to hear it. The Obvious is already revealing itself to everyone; yet many are still in their confusion. They are failing to Listen to The Call of Nature.

It is a big pity that many will IGNORANTLY and ARROGANTLY lose their lives to the The Corona Virus which is the 666. For Their End Time will Come unto Them. For We All are in OUR End Times. It will take the survivals of The Twin Year (2020) to create the New Heaven (Kingdom) On Earth.

"For The True Kingdom Has Come."

Enjoy Your Likes.

Shut up
Re: Share Your Online Worship Experience Today (pictures) by CapedBaldy: 1:08pm On Mar 22, 2020
martyns303:

It’s dettol hand sanitizer, I keep it in my parlor and guest have to sanitize their hands first thing when they step in my house.
Cool
Re: Share Your Online Worship Experience Today (pictures) by Inspiration2017: 1:08pm On Mar 22, 2020
www.live.liberationcity.tv
www.gracenation.ng

Facebook @Chris Okafor

That is online worship for GRACE NATION (Liberation City)
Ojodu Berger, Lagos

Thanks
Re: Share Your Online Worship Experience Today (pictures) by Nodogragra4me(m): 1:10pm On Mar 22, 2020
martyns303:
The federal government has banned gathering of people exceeding 20 persons.

This will be the first time most of us will be worshiping online. How was your experience?

For me, it wasn’t so bad, I sing, danced and prayed along as service as it was wonderful.

Federal government didn't ban anybody from meeting. It is the states that are driving the initiative.
In cross rivers state, life is normal. Went to church..winners

The Catholic Church close Tommy area was in session as I was coming back
Re: Share Your Online Worship Experience Today (pictures) by LordGuru1: 1:12pm On Mar 22, 2020
Folks like the guy below me are just too senseless. Who created the disease in the first palce?! Satanic Scientists created it in the Wuhan Lab, senseless scallyways agents of Satan like the one below me would blame Christians and God for it. I'venever heard any of them f.ools call for legal action against the satanic Chinese Scientists or whoever has let this wicked genocide commited against Humnaity. Why is this end time generation so dumb?! They leave their real enemy; the luciferian homosexual anti-Life, anti-Love, anti-Marriage, anti-Christ and accuse their CREATOR and those doing His will. Don't worry, very soon una eyes go clear.
ArmaniUhuru:
Scientists are working their asses off day and night to get a cure for Covid19 and our religious leaders are in hideouts. This is the time they should come and perform their miracles. Now is the time people need the real healing. Some pastors are even creating apps for members to be paying tithes in this trying times. Your partnership with God should be a personal relationship with him, not with all these pastorpreneurs

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Father Mbaka "Resurrects A Dead Baby" During Church Crusade - NationalHelm / Apostle Johnson Suleman Speaks On Yahoo Plus / Nigeria’s Biggest Pastor Erects Occult Symbols All Over Terrain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.