Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,528 members, 7,819,902 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:01 AM

Share Your Online Worship Experience Today (pictures) - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Share Your Online Worship Experience Today (pictures) (25960 Views)

Watch Adeyinka Alaseyori Online Worship Theme You’ve Been Faithful My God / A Mysterious Experience Today At My Cooperating School / How To Answer The Question "Where Did Jesus Say, 'I Am God, Worship Me''? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Share Your Online Worship Experience Today (pictures) by sunshineV(f): 12:18pm On Mar 22, 2020
It's sad most of y'all have to see a pastor before you pray to your God when the Bible clearly says you should come to him directly through Jesus not tru daddy GO
Re: Share Your Online Worship Experience Today (pictures) by AcMilano1(m): 12:18pm On Mar 22, 2020
kels4fun:

Everyone one hates him except that slow niggarr
just because of what only people with bad mind hate someone without any issue with that person

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Share Your Online Worship Experience Today (pictures) by Dantedasz(m): 12:19pm On Mar 22, 2020
I watched Benny Hinn on YouTube, it seemed as if I was watching a king fu movie. Have a look.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zZpIglVnYuY
Re: Share Your Online Worship Experience Today (pictures) by Ishitinyourlife: 12:20pm On Mar 22, 2020
AcMilano1:
just because of what only people with bad mind hate someone without any issue with that person
Anybody that has a working brain would hate the guy,if you're his fan check your brain.

1 Like

Re: Share Your Online Worship Experience Today (pictures) by NaijadrivaCars: 12:20pm On Mar 22, 2020
speaktome

Watched on Facebook..

DCLM

chi59, Like seriously, you don't look Deeper Life.

#yourDP
Re: Share Your Online Worship Experience Today (pictures) by martyns303(m): 12:20pm On Mar 22, 2020
CapedBaldy:

What's with the Dettol? I can't stop looking at it.

It’s dettol hand sanitizer, I keep it in my parlor and guest have to sanitize their hands first thing when they step in my house.

1 Like

Re: Share Your Online Worship Experience Today (pictures) by Nobody: 12:21pm On Mar 22, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:
Today's service was great. we even made it to BBC!
next pls I didn't enjoy your post at all so dry

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Online Worship Experience Today (pictures) by Memphitz537(m): 12:21pm On Mar 22, 2020
Queseda:

You all hate him because he never hides his love for his President and country, if they ask you who you supported at the last election now, u will say Atiku.... ain't u more foolish than the person u quoted?

Kindly f**k off my mention!!!
Re: Share Your Online Worship Experience Today (pictures) by Nobody: 12:21pm On Mar 22, 2020
Dantedasz:
I watched Benny Hinn on YouTube, it seemed as if I was watching a king fu movie. Have a look.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zZpIglVnYuY
old video

1 Like

Re: Share Your Online Worship Experience Today (pictures) by OneKinGuy(m): 12:21pm On Mar 22, 2020
How did u guys give offering and tithes, Did u do transfer or POS grin
Re: Share Your Online Worship Experience Today (pictures) by AfroAgroPower: 12:23pm On Mar 22, 2020
ArmaniUhuru:
Scientists are working their asses off day and night to get a cure for Covid19 and our religious leaders are in hideouts. This is the time they should come and perform their miracles. Now is the time people need the real healing. Some pastors are even creating apps for members to be paying tithes in this trying times. Your partnership with God should be a personal relationship with him, not with all these pastorpreneurs

This page had already gone up to page 2 and nobody liked your post because the truth is bitter and very hard to swallow.

I was the first to like your post to engineer other likers because you have made very valid points here.

The fight however shouldn't be between Science and Religion like many people always do.

As it is; we now live in the Post-Corona World.

In this world; many people will be liberated from their mental slavery and delusion.

They will see the obvious with their naked eyes since they have subconciously decided to Shut Their Third Eyes Themselves.

The Trumpet has already Sounded. But many have failed to hear it. The Obvious is already revealing itself to everyone; yet many are still in their confusion. They are failing to Listen to The Call of Nature.

It is a big pity that many will IGNORANTLY and ARROGANTLY lose their lives to the The Corona Virus which is the 666. For Their End Time will Come unto Them. For We All are in OUR End Times. It will take the survivals of The Twin Year (2020) to create the New Heaven (Kingdom) On Earth.

"For The True Kingdom Has Come."

Enjoy Your Likes.
Re: Share Your Online Worship Experience Today (pictures) by Anneka101(f): 12:23pm On Mar 22, 2020
Ishitinyourlife:

Una no dey hear word,religion shouldn't rob you of common sense and awareness

I should probably say something but I won't.

Re: Share Your Online Worship Experience Today (pictures) by staga: 12:24pm On Mar 22, 2020
martyns303:
The federal government has banned gathering of people exceeding 20 persons.

This will be the first time most of us will be worshiping online. How was your experience?

For me, it wasn’t so bad, I sing, danced and prayed along as service as it was wonderful.

Really?
I attended the Restoration Shiloh of 2012 online in my room and it was a great experience. So this is my 8th year of periodic online attendance.
Re: Share Your Online Worship Experience Today (pictures) by goshen26: 12:25pm On Mar 22, 2020
I had bought fuel since yesterday, with the mind of joining baba at the camp today. And I really enjoyed it
Re: Share Your Online Worship Experience Today (pictures) by Chirowman(m): 12:25pm On Mar 22, 2020
Na so church supposed be
Re: Share Your Online Worship Experience Today (pictures) by Nobody: 12:26pm On Mar 22, 2020
RiyadhGoddess:

This coming Saturday, DM me for data so you can worship online on sunday. God Bless You.

Wow. I didn't see this coming.

Thanks.
Re: Share Your Online Worship Experience Today (pictures) by PERSONALGUY1(m): 12:26pm On Mar 22, 2020
Same here went to a nearby district to worship want more than 50 ...
speaktome:
Mine has always been cool...

Watched on Facebook..

DCLM
Re: Share Your Online Worship Experience Today (pictures) by Studentlife: 12:26pm On Mar 22, 2020
SimplyleoLove:
[s][/s]
i hate this dude
me too.. Just just so annoying
Re: Share Your Online Worship Experience Today (pictures) by Dantedasz(m): 12:26pm On Mar 22, 2020
Viciheaka:
old video

What about this one? Is it new enough for you? undecided

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5THkqS0KlSs
Re: Share Your Online Worship Experience Today (pictures) by goshen26: 12:26pm On Mar 22, 2020
martyns303:
The federal government has banned gathering of people exceeding 20 persons.

This will be the first time most of us will be worshiping online. How was your experience?

For me, it wasn’t so bad, I sing, danced and prayed along as service as it was wonderful.

Would you drink tea if u were to be in physical service today?
Re: Share Your Online Worship Experience Today (pictures) by officialfestus(m): 12:28pm On Mar 22, 2020
Churches hold for Benin
Re: Share Your Online Worship Experience Today (pictures) by Nobody: 12:29pm On Mar 22, 2020
Dantedasz:

What about this one? Is it new enough for you? undecided

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5THkqS0KlSs

Eh still old its not today na
Re: Share Your Online Worship Experience Today (pictures) by factorial1(m): 12:29pm On Mar 22, 2020
Streamed Dunamis Intentional Gospel Centre, Abuja, second service and was greatly blessed.

1 Like

Re: Share Your Online Worship Experience Today (pictures) by Matthew322(m): 12:33pm On Mar 22, 2020
Some people if dem never see pastor,dem no go know say God dey...you right Bro

DateMynd44:
Online worship isn't necessary
The internet age has made a lot of Christians to be so carnal.
We should worship God in Spirit and in truth.
You don't need an online worship session.
Just get on your knees and pray, read the word of God and apply it to your life and
Stop wasting ur data
Re: Share Your Online Worship Experience Today (pictures) by futuregovernor: 12:33pm On Mar 22, 2020
RiyadhGoddess:
Dominion City HQ
Awesome Service, No Distance in the Spiritual Realm...
My fellow member

1 Like

Re: Share Your Online Worship Experience Today (pictures) by Owerri1stSon: 12:33pm On Mar 22, 2020
Deeper life.. Live From F.B

Re: Share Your Online Worship Experience Today (pictures) by Allansmith: 12:33pm On Mar 22, 2020
Covenant Nation Second service online with Pastor Poju Oyemade was superb...
Re: Share Your Online Worship Experience Today (pictures) by Okikaneseokwu: 12:33pm On Mar 22, 2020
SimplyleoLove:
[s][/s]
i hate this dude
grin grin
Re: Share Your Online Worship Experience Today (pictures) by realstars: 12:34pm On Mar 22, 2020
The Differance Is That There Is No Eye Service, It Is You And God In The Spirit.
Re: Share Your Online Worship Experience Today (pictures) by condralbedez: 12:34pm On Mar 22, 2020
RiyadhGoddess:

This coming Saturday, DM me for data so you can worship online on sunday. God Bless You.
I will love to worship too,but same thing....
Re: Share Your Online Worship Experience Today (pictures) by AfroAgroPower: 12:34pm On Mar 22, 2020
DateMynd44:
Online worship isn't necessary
The internet age has made a lot of Christians to be so carnal.
We should worship God in Spirit and in truth.
You don't need an online worship session.
Just get on your knees and pray, read the word of God and apply it to your life and
Stop wasting ur data

Only Time will Reveal Things to People.

As many continue to wallow in their mental slavery and delusion, there will come a time when the plug of their Spiritual Awareness will be removed from the socket of their Spiritual Ignorance caused by their Spiritual Captivity.

Today; as I write this to you; I'm slightly watching a movie: "The Last Ship." This is a movie that explains about the future effect of the Outbreak of the Corona Virus. A lot of what we are seeing today were detailed in the movie.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigeria’s Biggest Pastor Erects Occult Symbols All Over Terrain / Winners Chapel Member Commits Suicide In Benin Church / Religious Group Protests Against Southern Kaduna Killings, Says All Lives Matter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.